Final

What about her?

tumblr_lx534rW9NA1qgqczvo1_400.gif tumblr_inline_mjuogjVZWf1r36517.gif 

 

Tiffany pulled out the phone from her pouch to speed dial Kim Taeyeon. And since the annoying yet caring boyfriend was always there to interrupt, Nickhun's name suddenly popped up on her phone. Tiffany just answered the phone anyway. 

 

Nickhun

 

"Hey babe. Just arrived safely. Airport was in chaos earlier. Anyway, how's your trip there? Are you okay?" Oh hell yeah, of course Nickhun was in Thailand too, how could she forget? That further grew attention from Tiffany. Thailand? Taeyeon? Nickhun? 

 

"Err...yeah. Did you- possibly see Taeyeon? I mean she has a commercial shoot somewhere in Thailand right now."

 

"At the airport? Yeah. Fans were franctically screaming the moment she arrived. I'm kind of, somehow, ignored. Of course they were waiting for Taeyeon." Tiffany was sure she heard a dispondent tone used by her boyfriend. The Thai prince was ignored by fans over a girl named Kim Taeyeon. As a supportive girlfriend as she was, Tiffany came to comfort a sulking boyfriend.

 

"Don't worry Khun. Thai sones love you! I'm sure of that!" 

 

"Have you seen the twitter trend, babe? Taeyeon was named as the real Thai prince." 

 

Tiffany raised a brow, surprised. This better be confirmed by herself, "Uh, Khunnie? I think I have something to do. I'll call you later, kay? My friends are calling me now." She tapped the end call immediately before Nichkhun could even say a word. There was no time for baby talk right now!

 

Following her friends inside the botique, Tiffany asked, "Hey Carl, do you have twitter? Can I borrow your phone for a while?"

 

"Yeah, sure."

 

Once the borrowed phone was on her hand, Tiffany briefly checked the app and scrolled up and down. She wasn't sure if surprised was the right thing to react, because technically this was getting on her. The with the tag #TaeyeonTheRealThaiPrince? With widened eyes, Tiffany read the other tag #JanTae. What kind of sorcery is this?

7d4708d8bfa111e38f380002c99c2b9a_8_zps10

So from what I heard earlier is totally true? With a Thai girl? Seriously, Kim Taeyeon?

 

"Why is it trending, huh?" Talking to herself, Tiffany clicked the tag and for more surprise- many sones were shipping them. "What?!" There were lot of tweets lurking around the app.

 

#1 If Tiffany got a Thai boy, Taeyeon got a Thai girl. Gotta ship

 

#JanTae!!! ^^

 

#2 JanTae is LOVE! <3

 

#3 Janhae ships herself with Taeyeon. She even put on her instagram O.O

 

 

And the girl made a move for sones to ship them?! 

 

 

Scrolling for more, Tiffany then stumbled by some pictures of Taeyeon and Janhae on a shoot. But cracked up momentarily when a picture of Jessica appeared. What the hell was Jessica doing on this tag?

 

BktYhUXCMAIsXDg.jpg:large

 

Oh no, no. no! Taeyeon is not everyone's wife, okay? She's mine for 10 years! Gosh. What's wrong with me? 

 

A sudden alert from her phone drew her attention.  

 

A text message from annoying boyfriend.

 

Fany-ah, I miss you. Text me now.

- Nichkhun

 

She placed it back inside her pouch. I'm gonna reply to you later. I'm still spying here on twitter. No time for baby boy.

 

 

#4 OMG she likes Taeyeon?!!!! She even used a #JanTae hashtag.

 

#5 Taeny is sinking, better ship Taengsic or Jantae!!!

 

#6 Janhae is not going to leave Taeyeon! Because she loves her!

 

Ugh, I can't take this anymore. I'm getting sick of this !

 

"Hey Carl. Your phone, thanks."

 

Taeny... we're not sinking, right? Ugh. Why are they shipping Taeyeon to that girl? And why I'm.... why I'm feeling mad.

 

 

"Hey Tiff, are you okay?"

 

"I'm okay!"

 

"Okay. Just asking. You were spacing out."

 

Spacing out? I'm not Jessica!

 

A ring from her phone came up.

 

Taeyeon

 

Tiffany hurriedly answer the call, "Hey Pany-ya. We're done shooting. Aigoo, it was really fun to be back here."

 

Because you get to meet JanHae, huh? 

 

Tiffany didn't come with a response right away to listen more on Taeyeon's story.

 

"Remember, the girl I told you as my partner in shoot. Guess what? She's our fan too. She's really funny though." Taeyeon was obviously laughing over the line, unaware at the annoyance building up on Tiffany's features.

 

"She said she wants to meet all of us someday. She's such a fangirl and a humble one!" 

 

Oh, is that so? Very funny. That girl only wants to meet you! Stupid! She even made up a stupid ship name by herself! Why are you so dumb, Kim Taeyeon?

 

"Hey... why aren't you talking? Are you busy?"

 

"Yes, I'm busy! Don't ever call me again! Go have fun with your Janhae! And do some fanservice! And don't worry I ship you with her!"

 

She then hang up her phone furiously.

 

When another ring arrived! 

 

Nichkhun 

 

Why are you keep calling? Can't you see I'm mad? 

 

"Hey, babe?" Nickhun called.

 

"What?!"

 

"Are you mad?"

 

"Of course I'm mad! Damn, Nickhun! Let's just break up!"

 

 


 

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon looked at her phone as curious as she was trying to decipher what the did just happen? Tiffany was too loud! Did she ate microphone or what?

 

And what was she talking about? Janhae ship what? The is that? I don't even understand! 

 

"Taeyeon, take a look... you are still trending on Twitter." The manager told on the side of the car. The manager handed the phone to Taeyeon to witness a chaos on the app for herself.

 

#WelcomeTaeyeonToThailand

 

Taeyeon approved!

A5-dzItCMAEoAs_.jpg:large

 

She continued to read the trends.

 

But...

 

#TaeyeonTheRealThaiPrince

 

#JanTae

 

"WHAT??!!"

 

tumblr_mhhoh2jmrj1qdphnvo1_r1_500.gif

 

 


 

 

 

TAENY JJANG!