Endless Love [Daejae]

Drabbles & Oneshots feat. B.A.P
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

characters count:6265

words count: 1375

 

 

 

Endless love [Daejae]

 

 

 

Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae are couple, who loves each other since three years ago and always take care of each other as well.

 

On 24st January, they promised to meet for celebrating Youngjae’s birthday. Daehyun was the one who excited over it. They promised to meet at their special place, the place they first met.

 

The awaited day has come and the couple excitedly preparing each other for the special date.

 

Youngjae wore a pure white t –shirt with Daehyun’s name in front of the shirt. That shirt was bought by his boyfriend as an early birthday present.

 

He put on a very beautiful necklace around his neck, smiling at the words ‘D♥J’ behind the key shape pendant.

 

He remembered about the necklace. Daehyun had bought them a matching pendant for the necklace. He got the key shape pendant while Daehyun got the padlock shape necklace with a small carved of ‘D♥J’ at behind.

 

The secret why he got key shape instead of padlock is he was the key of Daehyun’s heart, based on Daehyun’s long explanation to him.

 

Youngjae checked his clothes for the last time before he walked out from his house, heading to their destination.

 

 

 

♥ ~ Endless Love ~ ♥

 

 

 

Youngjae waited for 20 minutes before he heard a soft voice of calling for him. He turned around instantly, watching his boyfriend, Daehyun across the street as he walked towards his direction.

 

Daehyun was wearing the same pure white t –shirt like him but the different is on Daehyun’s shirt has his name printed on it.

 

Daehyun continued to walk, his right hand were holding a bouquet of white lilies flowers while the other hand, waving happily at his boyfriend.

 

Smile never escaped his lip as he kept walking to his girlfriend who was waving back at him. Daehyun give a simple signal to make his boyfriend to wait for him because the car was too many at that time.

 

Once the lights changed to green, he was walking hurriedly towards his smiling boyfriend. As he across the road with the smile, Daehyun slower his pace before smelling the flowers that he hold.

 

Youngjae turned around towards his previous waiting seat to pick up his things and ready to meet his boyfriend back. When he turned back to greet his boyfriend, the only thing that caught by his eyes is a weak body lying on the road, lifeless.

 

The white lilies flower that before were prettily wrapped with the beautiful plastic wrapper were now scattered everywhere on the street.

 

Youngjae’s eyes went back to the lifeless body that lying on the street once again, watching the blood started to flews from the site of injury.

 

“Dae?!!” He called his boyfriend softly, watching the man in front of him suspiciously.

 

Youngjae took a hesitant step towards the man, thinking that she knows who was the man it. Tears flowed unconsciously from his eyes, his heart keep telling the same thing that the man was not the one he thinks should be right now.

 

Youngjae’s legs became weak as he slowly sliding down to his knee right in front of the lifeless man in front of him. He wrapped his arms around the lifeless body, shaking the body lightly while crying out loud.

 

“Help me!! Call the ambulance!! Please help me!!” He screamed, shouting for help but nobody is willing to help him.

 

The people arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter