CHAPTER2: Introducing the Girls Trainees.

will it be Baekstal or Kaistal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day end well~~ The second day came in. It is their first morning together and Donghae is the one who is going to check them all today. 

6:00 AM~~ The song in the dorm rang up louder and louder as Donghae walk towards each room but! 

Donghae: (O.o where are the boys?) He went from one room to another until the 4 th room. He opened the door with madness and stare into the room as if he was mad,

INSIDE THE ROOM, ~~( luhan was sleeping on the same bed with sehun. kris and suho were sleeping on the floor and above that were kai and chanyeol sleeping in opposite direction, kai leg was over chen legs and chen was sleeping on xiumin lap. D.O and Tao were sleeping in the position of sitting leaning to the bed, while Lay and Beakhyun were hugging big teddy in their arms of their deep sleep)

Donghae tooked a picture of the boys sleeping and he then shouted (BOYS! TIME TO GET UP!) ~~

The 12 boys were sleeping together in one room since they gather up and chat till midnight last night. And were in their deep sleep. 

As Donghae shout, everyone was in shocked as they quickly get up and stand in lines. Donghae slightly nods as everyone got up. He then asked (Xiumin, what were you guys doing last night that you are all a mess on this frist morning?) Xiumin hesitated abit and answer (Sumbae, we were chatting and were trying to communicate to the chinese members and help Sehun out since he was placed alone with the chinese members while he cant speak a word) He put his head down as he feel bad. Suho then claimed (Sumbae, it is my fault, I gather the boys and ask them to come into the 4 th room because it was so quiet and it end up like this. I hope you will only punish me). As Suho said this, everrone was in shocked and they all bow, D,O (we were all in fault, no one was right and we were willing to come together, if you punish then punish us all please.) 

Donghae listened to all the members words and slowly he formed a smile on his face. He looked at all the members with that weird smile and clap his hands. He goes (I was just asking, I didnt even said i will punish you all, what is this reaction huh? Do i look cruel to you guys?) He laughed and continued (i'll let this go since you were all willing to help the members, now go wash up as soon as possible, you got one bathroom and 12 members, there are 30 mins left. I'll be waiting you guys at the yard) 

After hearing what Donghae said, the boys were in chaos, everyone was in a mess that they don't know what to do. But suddenly Suho get on the bed and he clap his hands. He then said (Guys, keep calm, we can do this, now get your clothes we will all bath together (Author: well, the bathroom was big enough xD) ) . After hearing what Suho said, Kai and luhan translate to the chinese member and all the boys grabbed their clothes and run into the bathroom together. 

Donghae noded and smile as he saw the boys working together in synce. As he was smiling, Heechul show up and goes (hey hae, what are you smiling in this early morning?) He pats hae's shoulder. Donghae then replied ( The boys were working in syce and they all look so cute together, it remind me of how we were backthen. Haha, Suho reminds of Leeteuk and Kai and Luhan remind me of Shindong and Siwon) He slightly smiled. Heechul smile too and continue ( Nah, they will all be great like us, I believe they will make it works.By the way i have to go and see if BoA is ready for the girl band audition today, so have fun with the boys.) He grined and left. 

5 mins left~~~

Donghae stand in front of the bathroom and shouted (5 mins left boys, you must be ready or I am go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter