Final

Late Nights

Jiyong sat back in his chair and ran his fingers through his hair. He had been in the studio for about twelve hours now. He was tired, needed a shower and was missing his husband. Sighing, he replayed the recording Big Bang had done earlier for the umpteenth time, frowning at how it sounded.

 ’Ugh, This sounds horrible!’ he thought, resting his forehead on the edge of the table. 

  To the fans, it would have sounded perfect, they would’ve gave no complaints. But to Jiyong, it was a whole different story. If he didn’t think it sounded perfect, he would have the others record over and over again, until he found it perfect.. well, close to perfect. He was never satisfied with how any of the songs came out, but he had a deadline on which they all needed to be completed. He sighed deeply. It was too late to have the others come back in to re-record. He would just have to play around with the sound tonight to see if he could make it sound any better. Before he got a chance to even touch the computer, his phone buzzed. Seeing who the text was from, he immediately stopped everything he was doing and unlocked his phone to read the text.

 From:  Riri <3

"Hyuuuuuung I miss you, why aren’t you home yet? TT^TT


Jiyong laughed at his husband’s text. He pictured him lying on the bed with a pout, staring at his phone, or the door, waiting for him to come home. He quickly replied to the message, tapping away on his screen before sending the message.

From: Jiyongie

"I’m almost finished Baby. I’ll be home soon. I promise. Get some sleep. I don’t want you getting sick. <3"


He set his phone back down and sighed. He was going to have to finish this sooner or later, but it was already approaching three in the morning. He was tired and wanted to go home, but something inside him was pushing him to stay in the studio. He was brought out of his thoughts by his phone buzzing once more, unlocking it he read the new text.

From: Riri <3

"I can’t sleep without you here.. It’s dark and cold and I want you to cuddle me to sleep like you normally do.. Please come home, I’ll help you in the morning. ToT"


He smiled once more, quickly making up his mind and replying to Seungri.

From: Jiyongie

"Aigoo, Fine, I’ll be home in a few minutes. Wait for me ya? xoxo Muah Muah <3"

 Jiyong gathered up his things after saving and shutting everything down, making sure to put his phone in his pocket and jacket over his shoulders. He made his way out of the elevator and to his car, quickly getting in, buckling up and driving home. Seungri must be really tired at this point, and Jiyong didn’t want his dark circles to get any darker. Biting his lip, he pulled up into the shared driveway of the house they both lived in after a few minutes of driving. Getting out of the car, he walked up to the door and unlocked it, stepping inside to take his shoes off. Before he could fully get them off however, a strong force hit him and he stumbled a bit, a high pitched whine came from behind him.

"Hyungie! You’re hoooome. I’m so tired but you know I can’t sleep without you. It’s cold and I don’t like you staying at work so long come sleep with me now please? I wanna snuggle against you."

Jiyong laughed as he turned around and pressed a soft kiss to his husband’s lips.

 ”Hush Baby, We’ll go to sleep now, I promise. Come on.”

 He led Seungri up to their room, stripping himself down to his boxers when they got inside. Seungri, already snuggled up under the blankets, whined for Jiyong to hurry up. Chuckling, he climbed in bed next to his lover and wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist, whispering softly against his ear.

 Sleep now, I don’t want you getting sick..”

"I know Hyungie. I love you. Good night."

 Seungri smiled, nuzzling against Jiyong’s chest, breath becoming more even as he fell asleep. Jiyong smiled, holding him close as he closed his eyes.

 Good night Baby, I love you too..”

------------

A/N: Sorry if this ^^; I'm not a very good writer in my opinion.. I hope you guys like it though.