Hurry Back To Me

Hurry Back To Me
 


“Yah, don’t leave me.” The brunette murmured sleepily as she reached out to grab her companion from leaving the bed. She glanced at the bedside clock and saw that the time was 6.45 A.M before loosening her grip and closing her eyes once more.

 Her companion sadly smiled and tucked a stray strand of hair behind the sleeping girl’s ear, “Hyomin-ah, you know that I’ll miss my flight if I stay around any longer.

“Good. Then you’ll have more time to spend with me. You’ve been so busy lately; can’t you just take a break and sleep in with me?”

“This project’s just taking longer than expected to complete, I’m just going to meet some clients overseas, it won’t take long, I promise. Once this is done, I’ll spend all my time with only you.”

“You can’t get me all hot and bothered one night then leave me the next morning just like that… Sunny, it’s fustrating.” Hyomin sighed as she rubbed her eyes. She stretched and the shift in her position caused the blanket to droop a little, offering Sunny a glimpse of the brunette’s ample s.  

“I don’t remember you complaining about it last night.” Sunny chuckled to herself as she padded off to the toilet to get ready for the day ahead.  She felt a pair of eyes glued onto her exposed bottom. “Stop checking me out already." She teased.

Sunny had been extremely busy with work the past few weeks. After all the promotion that she had been working her off for depended on this project to succeed. She knew and felt guilty over that fact that she had been neglecting her precious girlfriend a little but she was thankful that Hyomin had been understanding and supportive of her through out this period. 

She dressed herself and checked her luggage one more time in case she left out anything when she felt those familiar pair of hands snaking around her waist as Hyomin, now clothed, rested her head on the shorter girls shoulder. 

"Soon Kyu, you better clinch this deal and get that bloody promotion." Hyomin chided. "I can't stand seeing you come home late at night, exhausted as hell. 

Sunny smirked. "You're just saying that because you’re….fustrated.”

"Whatever."Hyomin rolled her eyes at Sunny for using her own words against her. She turned and looked at the clock once again. "Don't you have to go yet? The cab should be here soon.

 

Sunny glanced at the clock and quickly reverted her attention back to Hyomin. She couldn’t look away from those plump, luscious looking lips.

 

"Are you even listening to me?” Hyomin demanded.

 

“No.” Sunny growled as she captured Hyomin’s bottom lip with her own. Hyomin let out a soft whimper as Sunny continued to kiss her softly, one hand cupping her face while the other travelled south to her thighs. Hyomin tan her fingers through Sunny's hair as she deepened the kiss. They're bodies felt like it was on fire when suddenly Levels by Avicii started blaring from Sunny's pocket.

 

"How many times have I told you to change your annoying ringtone?" Hyomin breathed out as she nuzzled Sunny's neck. "The cab's here isn't it?"

 

Sunny frowned and took the call as she unwrapped herself from Hyomin. "Yeah, I've got to get going."

 

"Hurry back to me."

 

"You know I always do."

 

Sunny winked back at Hyomin, taking her time to close the door, slowly memorising every little detail of her body before she finally shut the door.