Final

Ending

This is not goodbye, this is just the end, the end of what we intertwine over the years. I'm not going to blame anyone, I'm not going to stop time , because that's not what I should do. What makes you happy, I will accept it, even though I know it's all painful for me. This only I can do for you. Let you go away to others who you sense better than anyone, even me though. Not the end for me, just the end for us.

Feeling hurt, yes. Feeling persecuted, yes. Feeling hurt, yes. Feeling betrayed, yes. Once again, I accept anything. This is just for you. Only for you, who I really love . Fly, let me keep under to prop things up, I do not think for that matter, if you fall later, there I will be back to get you. But I think it's impossible, there will always flapping wings, because the love you give and you receive.

A challenge for me to let go, more precisely suffering, but what can I do? Could only smile when you're feeling happy, smile that’s actually my sadness. Shortly I will be happy for that, but in the end still the same, there will be bruises that can not be disappear. Will always imprint.

You're the loveliest, I think you are perfect, because you're the only one whom I loved. But I know, this applies only for me, you start viewing him, you love him, not me. You, him and me only.

I'm not going to wait, because I'm sure it will be useless, I'm just going there. I will always be there because I'm sure you're looking at me as a  someone who close to, unfortunately, not as a lover. Because you may not know about what I actually feel. I do not regret it, this is not a delay, as long as you're with me first, I know you love me. I was too. But time passed, not always a relationship will continue, there will be the end of all stories. Because is created an Ending here.

If I could say, "if only you imagine being me, what I feel, what I also received, and what I experienced" but did not have the heart to tell you. You're entitled to get anything, even if it will hurt someone, because here I've sacrificed feeling for you. Over time keeps moving, during which I will keep this feeling. Tucked away, I will not waste. Wonderful memories that I have ever received and I give from and to you.

Do I look so hypocritical? I think so, I do not deny, because really, I was not accepted, you leave, you betray, you're wasting away. But then again, I sacrifice for you, there is nothing wrong right? Because I love you. It is vital and absolute reason from me.

It is true, "love does not have to have a" you're with him, I can still love you, even until whenever there will be up to you, and there would be no reply from you. Again, why not if like this.

You know, it felt very sore. It's a pain if like this. I can not stop crying, someone whom I loved turned out to love others. One hand clapping? Instead. Feels more like a very deep feeling of love, but unrequited.

May I ask? "What should I do? 'I think this question is meaningless. You would not know what I should do, because myself would never know what I should do. Huh! Pathetic. It is sad.

Whisper of rain kept my ears sounded like sadness. Love does not want this time be friends with me. Whereas before love very closely with me. Love from you which turned out to be easily fly to another heart.

Now I'm no longer a key that only the only one who can unlock it. There are other keys that turned out to be created. And I'm as old keys, has disappear wasted. Obsolete, and rusty. Like my heart is.

If only I could negotiate with love, if only a little more love to understand what I feel. I want more time to feel the love from you. Why do I really want to feel it? Why? I wanted to scream like crazy, "I can do it!" But unfortunately, only in my mouth. Heart and what I said far off from synchronization.

Relying on the fact that it can not avoid, you'd love him. He was lucky, he could win your heart. Therefore, there is nothing I can do but to accept. Receive with a smile that I forced.

Anyway, I understand all of this. Once again, I am willing to do this. Whatever it takes. I just want you to be happy, I just want to smile eyes always seems to be someone else, because that precious treasure of the world. Because that's what makes me back thirsty to love you. You spend time with him to be happy, I hope it. You're happy then I will be happy, even if you're not with me, I would feel it. Because I love you, will, still, forever like this, This feeling will not disappear at any time until. You whom I loved.

 

For you, my Eternal Love Miyoungie

                                                                                                                                           -with Love TaeTae-

        -27-