Bored day..

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

I’m alone today! Oh gosh.. I’m so bored.Soo Jae yawns for the third time in the first class for today. She’s always with Yoseob and now she’s alone since Yoseob had fever. She put her chin on her hand that is put on the table in front of her. Oetoke? She doesn’t know what to do. She tries to concentrate on the teaching at the front. Business Law in the morning. Not that refreshing. She looks at her watch. 11.45. 15 more minutes.  It’s been a week since he met that guy, Yoon Doo Joon. She wonders what course is he in. ahh.. He’s with Jung Soo sunbae, Hyung and Seungho oppa. Must be Dance course. They are classmates. I forgot that. She doesn’t want to ask anything about that guy to Yoseob because surely Yoseob will some more. She takes out her phone. She’s playing one of the games in her phone till she’s asleep. She’s awake few minutes later when somebody shakes her shoulder. She rubs her eyes, trying to make the view clearer. She looks at her side.

   ‘The class had finish. Wanna get up?’ It’s Donghae, one of her classmates. She rubs her eyes again. I fall asleep again? Why didn’t Yoseob wake me up? She looks at the other side. Yoseob is not there.Donghae smile at her. She nods her head and smiles back at him.

   ‘Thanks for waking me up, Donghae-shii. Yoseob usually here to wake me up.’ She laughs.

   ‘It’s okay. So, let’s go out now.’ Donghae waits for her.

   ‘ahh.. Gwenchanna. You can go first. I’ll go out in few minutes.’ She smiles at him. He nods his head and makes way out from the class. Soo Jae yawns and stretches her body. Then, she takes the notebook and her pen on the table and stuffs it in her bag. She takes her revision book and gets up. Half an hour gap and next is Mr. Lee’s class. This is my second year. Two more years to go, Shin Soo Jae. Be patience. Then, you’ll be free. She ruffles her hair. She doesn’t really into ‘Account things’. She’s doing it because of her parents. As she is walking out from her college, someone suddenly stands in front of her, blocking her from walking. She looks up. It’s Doo Joon.

   ‘What’s wrong with that gloomy face?’ He lean forward and chucks one of her cheeks.

   ‘What are you doing here? Move away. You shouldn’t be here, you know.’ She pushes him. He follows her.

   ‘Yahh.. I’m your sunbae. I should receive more respect from you I guess.’ He grins at her. She stops walking and look at him.

   ‘Okay then, SUNBAE. What can I help you?’ She glares at him.

   ‘Where are you going?

   ‘Playing at the playground.’ Soo Jae says with a yawn. Doo Joon gives her a frown.

   ‘There’s a playground here?’ He looks at her. She hides her smile.

   'Yeah. Back there.' Soo Jae points at her back. He looks at her back.

   'Anyi.. There's nothing there.' Doo Joon answers her.

 

   ‘Oh yeah? I don’t know then, because I’m going to the student center.’ She says with the innocent face. Doo Joon stares at her, bu then he smiles. ‘How about you, SUNBAE? What are you doing here? Where are Jung Soo sunbae, Hyun Seung oppa and Seungho oppa?

   ‘We gonna meet at the café. I went to meet one of my friends here just now.’ He explains. ‘Hey, don’t you think oppa sounds better?

   ‘What oppa?’ She looks at him.

   ‘You, calling me that.’ He grins.

   ‘In your dream. I rather call you sunbae, than that thing.’ She glances at him. He laughs.

   ‘You surely be bored since Yoseob is not here.

   ‘How do you know that he’s not here?’ Soo Jae looks at him suspiciously. Doo Joon knocks her head.

   ‘What makes you think that I wouldn’t know that? He’s my friend. Of course I know that, and I’m moving into their house in few more days.

   ‘Why are you telling me these things?’ She gives him a frown.

   ‘You might wanna know, since we might come here together when I move in their house.’ He smiles broadly. Soo Jae makes face.

   ‘Yah. You should go with Jung Soo and Hyun Seung oppa and not being a disturbance for us.’ She grins at him.  ‘Back to your question just now, yes, I am very bored. I don’t know what to do in the class. There’s nobody for me to disturb.’ She laughs.

   ‘Don’t you have any other friends?’ He raises his eyebrows, asking her.

   ‘I do have, few. But, he’s the best.’ They both walk along the corridor.

   ‘ahh.. I knew that. You both have the same attitude. Slightly same, and only him that can stand with you.

   ‘Yah, you don’t even know me. Don’t judge a book by its cover.

   ‘Of course I’m not judging the book by its cover. You are not even a book. How can I judge you?’ He looks at Soo Jae. Soo Jae can’t help but laughs. ‘It just that, you look more brutal than Yoseob.’ Doo Joon adds up then he laughs.

   ‘Yah!’ Soo Jae smacks his arm, without conscious. Doo Joon stops laughing and look at the girl beside him. Soo Jae is shock with her own doing just now.

   ‘Chusohamnida, sunbae-nim.’ Soo Jae bows a little, remembering he’s older than her. Doo Joon burst out his laugh again. Soo Jae looks at him with confusion.

   ‘It just feels funny seeing you like this. I mean, being polite.’  He continues his laugh. Soo Jae bites the corner of her lips and narrows her eyes at him.

   ‘Oppa?’ Somebody approaches them. Doo Joon stops laughing and they both look at the person.

   ‘Hara-shii..’ He forces a smile on his face. Hara looks at Soo Jae. Is this his girlfriend? She wonders. She quickly links his arm. Soo Jae looks at the girl in front of her.

   ‘Oppa, what are you doing here? Are you waiting for me?’ She gives him a smile.

   ‘Bimbos.’ She says slowly while hiding her smile. She looks away.

   ‘What did you say just now?’ Hara look at the girl in front of her. She’s doesn’t even look like a girl. I don’t think this is his girlfriend. She looks at her up and down, and up to her face again.

   ‘Are you checking on me or something?’ Soo Jae nears her face at Hara’s face. She gives out a squeak and pushes Soo Jae away.

   ‘Doo Joon oppa..’ She whines, and hides behind Doo Joon.

   ‘Yah.. Soo Jae-ya..’ Doo Joon looks at Soo Jae. She can see Doo Joon is trying not to laugh. She blows her fringe out of her eyes and shrugs.

   ‘Okay then. I’m going now, sunbae. Take a good care of your girlfriend.’ Soo Jae walks away.

   ‘Sunbae? She is not your girlfriend?’ Hara looks at Doo Joon as Soo Jae walks away..

   ‘She’ll be.’ Doo Joon continue walking while Hara’s hand still linking his arm. Hara looks at his face.  You gotta be kidding me. I must get rid of that girl!

   ‘Oppa, do you have class now? I wanna have my lunch now. Can you accompany me?

   ‘Where’s your boyfriend?’ Doo Joon gives her a frown.

   ‘ahh..oppaaa…’ She starts to whine again.

   ‘Araso.. Araso.. But, are you sure your boyfriend is okay with this?’ Doo Joon asks her, feeling hesitate.

   ‘Of course! Ka ja!’ She pulls his hand with a smile.

   ‘Good then. Jung Soo, Hyun Seung and Seungho are waiting for me at the café too.’ Doo Joon says while walking. Hara groan silently. Why must they are there too..