Jump

My Little Brother Taehyung

Taehyung scratched his head. "Um, I sing." Jungkook smiled. "Let's here then." Taehyung shook his head. "No I'm not as good." Jungkook pushed his arm. "Come one, I bet you're good. Taehyung looked around until his eye landed on Hoseok. He smiled a little but everyone noticed. "Jimin he's shy sing with him." Jimin frowned and shook his head. 'My throat hurts." Suga pouted and Jimin rejected him. He put his arm around Jimin to make him feel. Jimin smiled and snuggled in his arms.

Taehyung noticed how happy they looked. "Come one Taehyung sing."  Taehyung breathed in and began to sing. When he ended everyone was silent. "Suga make sure you give Taehyung a part in your new song." Rap monster nodded at Suga. He nodded then turned attention back to Jimin. Taehyung kinda wished Hoseok was like that with him.

"Well everyone knows we have opening night in a week at our club. And we need to practice, so we are skipping the rest of school." Rap monster got up followed by Jungkook then everyone else. They walked out the school. "Hoseok um I don't think this is okay." Hoseok put an arm around Taehyung's waist and pulled him in. "Don't worry about it." Taehyung felt a shiver down his back. Hoseok kissed Taehyung and smiled at him.


Taehyung POV

I was scared when I heard we were skipping school. What if we got caught. But when Hoseok kissed me I felt a lot much better. After a while we were in this building that looked like some creepy hang out place which it was. "Okay, V since you're new um I'll let Suga show you the sings and you can get used to them." Rap monster stoped at a door and opened it. I guess some practice room. 

"Suga take him to the recording room." Suga let go of Jimin. Hoseok let go of me and kissed my cheek. "See ya." Suga and I walked off to somewhere. " I noticed that you and Hoseok are a thing. I shrugged my shoulders. "Um, sort of." Suga laughed. "Me and Jimin are a thing like a big thing you and Hoseok are a thing." Suga loomed at me then opened a door. The room looked pretty cool. A recording room a couch everything. 

"So here is one song that I thing you'll be great at." He handed me a paper. "This part is great for you, your deep voice makes even better." I looked at it.  The song's name was Jump. It seemed good. "This is how it goes." He played a song that sounded really good. "Okay this is your part but Jin is singing this part right now, I'll change it." 

When the song ended I was amazed. I went in the recording room. He put the music on. I waited for a while before I started singing. I tried to not make eye contact. We were in there for a while until we finished. "Okay all good, I'll show them it later lets go." Me and him walked out to the other room.

When we opened the door I saw then dancing to the same song. I noticed how y Hoseok looked sweating.  When they finished Rap monster came towards us. "All done." Suga nodded. "I'll listen later, okay break." Every almost passed out. Hoseok fell on the floor, Jungkook along with him. Jimin and Jin sat in the couch.  I went to sit by Hoseok.

"You'll finished?" I nodded. I wipped his sweat away. "Thanks." His breathes were heavy. His chest raising and falling faster. I laid my head on his legs. I looked at Jimin sitting on Suga's lap being cute together. Hoseok looked at what I was looking at. "Do you want us to be like that." I looked up at him. 

"I just want us to be happy." Hoseok smiled and pecked my nose. "You're so innocent." Hoseok wrapped his arms around me rocking me. For a while it was quiet but sometimes where everyone talked but it went back to silent. "Hey Jimin Jungkook you guys can start teaching Taehyung the dance." Hoseok let go of me. He looked tired. I got up and walked towards them. 

Hours passed and I still hadn't got half the song down. "Okay good job, tomorrow meet here at 9am no school." He winked at us and walked off with Jin. I knew niether one was gay they were just good friends. Suga walked off with Jimin. And Hoseok Jungkook and I walked. It was dark probably nine pm. 

"Bye Taehyung." Hoseok smiled at me and I walked my house. "Where were you?" Baekhyun jumped up from his couch. "Somewhere." I shrugged and throw my backpack on the floor. "You were with them your group." Baekhyun said. I still didn't know why he cared now.

"Why do you care." I asked him. He looked sad sorry for me or him. "Because my mom loves you, if something happenedto you I will lose her."  His mom. He felt sad sorry for his mom. "Trust me, nothing is wrong with them." I walked up stairs then stopped. 

"Where is Mom?"