▲ 2 ▼

One Year To Make You Mine

EUNMI'S POV

 

"How was school? Any new friends?" Mom asked when I got into the car. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, two new friends. They're boys." I said proudly. Mom smiled and started driving. She always wanted me to have guy friends because I never really had any. I barely had friends back in Japan except for one girl who was my best friend before I left.

"Your first guy friends. What are their names?" Mom asked curiously while turning a corner.

"Jimin and V." I smiled. My mom glanced at me and let out a chuckle.

"V? What kind of name is V?" My mom laughed. I smiled and looked at her. 

"It's a nickname, mom." I laughed.

 

Flashback to a few hours ago

 

"Is this seat taken?" I asked curiously to two boys who sat alone at a table. They sat across from each other. They looked at me and shook their heads while smiling.

"Nope, you can sit here if you want." One smiled. I grinned and sat next to him, putting my backpack on the ground. The boys turned to me. I smiled and looked at him. 

"I should introduce myself." I said while adjusting in my seat. I let out my hand and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Bae Eunmi. I'm a new student here." I said and the first took my hand and smiled as well. 

"I'm Jimin and that is Taehyung." Jimin introduced. Taehyung looked at me and smiled. I put my hand over the table and he shook it as well

"Call me V." We both chuckled. V looked at me for a while like he was examining me.

"Could I help you?" I asked and they both laughed. I laughed too though I was a bit freaked out.

"Are you the new multi- talented girl from Japan?" V asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I am." I pressed my lips together but smiled. 

"I heard you were rich too." Jimin looked over at me. I laughed and they joined in.

"It's true. My mom used to be a model and now she's a designer. My dad works with my uncle who is the CEO of Samsung." I explained to them. Jimin and V had their eyes widen.

"Can we go to your house sometime?" V teased and we laughed.

 

End of flashback

 

"What do you think of these designs, Mimi?" Mom called me by my nickname. I sighed and put my pencil down. I was helping her make designs for her spring collection that is coming out next month. I took a peek over her shoulder.

"It's spring and pastel colors are really popular. You should hold off the highlighter colors and stick with pastels." I said looking at the hot pink crop top. Mom sighed and looked at.

"That's the point, Mimi. Pastels are really in right now. Bold colors should be worn all year long!" Mom exclaimed. I laughed and showed her my sketch.

"I was thinking a sort of mesh top. It could be a pastel color with those highlighter colors you love so much." I said while making hand movements. My mom loved my idea so she thanked me and I went up to my room where Gigi, my maid, fixed up my room.

 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

 

"You got rejected!" Rap Monster laughed hysterically while the other guys joined in. I groaned and threw a pillow over my face.

"It's not funny!" I yelled but they didn't hear me because of their laughter. I groaned and threw the pillow at Suga. I stood up and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. Slowly, the guys stopped laughing and I sighed.

"Done yet?" I asked joining them back at the couch. Jimin and Rap Monster let out a small chuckle but I just rolled my eyes.

"Dude, she's so nice." V said. "I didn't think she would reject you." I sighed again.

"She said I was a player. She doesn't even know me!" I exclaimed. The guys grinned and began teasing me.

"OoooOooo, Jungkook is having girl problems." Jin cooed while he patted me head. I stared at him and rolled my eyes.

 

▲▼

 

The next morning, I got up early and made sure I looked okay. I fixed my hair and wore cologne. I usually just get out the shower, get dressed then leave. I'm determined to get that girl to like me.

I walked into the school getting compliments from everyone about my hair and cologne.

'This is going to work like a charm.' I said in my head while grinning. I walked towards her locker and she stood there listening to music. I went behind her and pulled off her headphones. She quickly turned around and groaned.

"It's you." She said sadly. "Give me back my headphones." She said while attempting to reach for it so I just gave it to her. Then she started sneezing. A lot.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She looked up and she was crying. I looked at her and held her shoulders.

"Are you alright?" I asked again. She shook her head and kept sneezing.

"Are you -sneeze- wearing -sneeze- cologne?" She asked. I nodded and she punched my arm. I winced and rubbed the spot she punched

"I'm allergic to -sneeze- to cologne!" She yelled. She turned around and slammed her locker shut before walking away quickly.


Hi guys! Another update just in case I don't get to update tomorrow since I'm going to the city. Anyways, did you like this chapter? I would be mad at a guy if I was allergic to perfume/cologne. But I would forgive him if he didn't know but not in Eunmi's case. LOL

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, & UPVOTE ☀

TAKE CARE, XOXO ♡

​▲▼▲▼