The Case Of The Necromancer: Death or Reaper?

Anubis School of Reapers And Other Creatures

It was snowing and nightfall when the hooden man stepped out. He was shadowed by two others also remaining as hidden as the one in the middle. The school behind them would look like a abandoned warehouse to those human. Though they rarely got humans up here it was still a security detail. After all you didn't want someone finding this place and broadcast what it was. They threw something down at they're feet that smoked for a moment. But once they could see, they stood in a old folks home. Choosing to stay hidden none of them made they're prescence known to the humans. The hooden male in the middle walked right to room 200 where a man laid. He was already close to death of old age. He had done much good in his prime years and was to be guided to heaven. The middle man pulled out his scythe and slashed the very droopy eyed male. His soul slowly left his body and he simply nodded his head in acceptance. He didn't argue like the younger souls. There was no denial nor fear as he was lead out and then held and flown up. He was walked to the golden gates and then ditched by the three. Then they returned to the school where all the students in the Reaper class had stood. They had been given special pills that would allow them to see the entire process. "You see .. that of course was a easy case. He did not fight his fate he knew it was his time." Said the male on the right dropping his hood. His name was Choi Minho and he already had earned his place at his father's side. "But not all will be that easy nor quick.  Some will deny and refuse to leave. We simply watch over them until they are, snd sometimes that can be never. But nonetheless as a Reaper you are inclinded to guide or protect all souls." Said the male to his left dropping his hood as well. His name was Ryeowook and had joined his father's side around the same time Minho had. "This job is burden some and hard. I will not lie to you all and say its easy or quick. There is always someone on the verge of death who needs to be killed and guided. We cannot slack nor ignore our duties after all we serve as a natrual order. I do not except most of you to stay nor will I be upset. But tell me now if you are ready for this. To recieve my blood and get cases. For I can use help this century is rather large and im needed far to often." Said the male in the middle dropping his hood as well. The moonlight hit him revealing his true skeleton self. Most had agreed which pleased him well. After giving some nlood to the group and sending them off with cases he walked into the school along with his two sons. In the cover of the school the moonlight did not hit him and so he stayed Won Jong Jin. He caught attention despite whom he was. Though he ignored most of it going up to his office. 

The curtains were drawn in tightly a cup of tea waiting for him on his crisp cherry wood desk. His office was fairly simple which annoyed his son Kibum who stood by the black leather chair. Jong jin chuckled at his expression he knew how much his son had begged to redecorate it for him. "Im here for my next case." He said in a stiff tone. He hated this office and wished his father would allow him to make it more bright or atleast personal! He had a few dead flowers and trees. Some leather black chairs facing his own, a black leather couch, and blood red carpet. And that was it! Very frustrating to the male indeed. Jong jin sat in his leather chair and picked up his still steaming cup of tea. He took a drink happy that it was perfect.  Then turned to the dark red folders. The dark blue were given to his new Reaper for it was much lighter work and the black ones were his personal hand ones. The red for his childern. He read the side of the first then handed it to Kibum. " Kim Jonghyun is a necromancer whom has killed 2,000 restless spirits with his power use. I wish for you to end him and lesd him to where he may go." Said Jong Jin taking another drink of tea. Kibum dimply bowed and muttered yes father before walking out. He had no true interest in the school having seen his father plenty of times and having no need to learn the rules. He saw a picture of the necromancer nd almost dropped the folder. The male was devine with his perfect bone structure, kind smile, and puppy dog eyes that melted him. He had never been hit by such a desire to see a male or female if he were to be honest. But looking at this picture he just couldn't believe such a male existed!  He frowned wishing he didn't have to kill such a male but knew why he must. He was to dangerous having taken so much. He couldn't go unl unished. He threw down something and waited for the smoke to clear unsurpised to end up in a cemetery. The male was a necromancer after all it was pretty predictable. He walked in it frowning ag the restless spirits that clung to his silhouette. He would be sure to tell his father alot of them were ready to be guided. Then he promised such and they left him be, seeming alot happier to know that they would be leaving soon.

He found Jonghyun asleep on a grave and recognized that it was his mother's grave he laid upon. She had left long ago if he was not mistaken and he wondered if the male had tried to bring her here. He took out his custom made scythe and poked the male with it. He woke up and atared at kibum in shock. He seemed unaware of his opened-mouthed stare til kibum higgled at him. "Who sre you?" He asked slowly rising to his feet. "My name is kibum .. and im here to kill you. This is alot early .. Anbuis cannot ignore your useage and abuse of restless spirits." Said kibum. He reluctantly rose his scythe. "Wait wait what are you talking about abuse?" He asked looking genuinely confused. "You killed 2,000 spirits with your power trip!" Said Kibum lowering it. Jonghyun looked down pained when that srttled in his mind. "I-I won't do it again please don't .. give me another chance!" Cried Jonghyun. Kibum hesitanted which was never a good sign. Then he sighed pulling out his swinging his scythe around and ripped a portal through the thin air "walk through." He instructed and followed the male in. They stood infront of the school and Kibum lead him inside. He went straight to his father's office. His father frowned unhappily at the two before him. "Why is he before me alive when you were to kill this disgusting male." He said his son's beside him shooting Kibum a reproach look. "Are you Anbuis?" He whispered and Jong Jin nodded "the one and only though .. this is not my true form if you are wondering." He said with a sigh. Jonghyun bowed his head before him then and the three looked at him in surprise. "Sir please forgive me. I had no idea what my powers were doing. I would've never used them if I had known. Please give me a second chance im still learning all of this." Said Jonghyun in a respectful and light tone. His son's glanced at they're father then who's blank expression gave no indication of where his head was at. He could see though the strange attraction his son had with the male before him. His dislike for it made him wish to kill him even more. But the male did have a clueless look on his face so maybe he didn't know what his powers cost. He looked back down to the Phoenix feather with ink o  the tip. "Ryeowook hand me my scythe will you." He muttered to his left and the male quickly obeyed. "No please father!  Give him a chance!" Cried out Kibum blocking his fathers way. "He has already tasted power and warlocks are all the same. They always miss it and crave it again. His a liability. " hissed Jong Jin. "What if .. what if he wasn't? " asked Kibum his expression thoughtful and hopeful. "Im listening." He allowed simply resting his scythe on the desk having put down his writing utensil. Kibum quickly lead jonghyun out and explained his fathers school to him. He seemed delighted by the thought of becoming a reaper. When they entered back in jonghyun bowed before him again "please sir let me join your class for trainee Reapers. I would love to assist and pay back my Dees." He said and now all eyes where on Jong Jin's face. Why he didn't know for he always had one blank expression. Running his finger over his scythe he sighed and looked at Kibum. "Fine but if yiu slip and use your power I end you." He said in a cold and serious voice. Kibum hugged his father gratefully then showed him to a dorm. "That looks like a problem." Stated Minho and Jong Jin watched Ryeowook ke his scythe and put it back in its case. "You are right .. but his mother would've told me to leave the two alone. And so since I decided to let him live I will let whatever happens with them, happen." He said picking up his Phoenix feather and marked off Kim Jonghyun from his list.

Authors Note: So here is the first chapter!! ^-^ I hope you guys liked it and subscribe. Comment below how you feel about this story im so curious o.o I honestly don't know why I decided to do this but boom there it is cx Chapter two will come after I get pizza because im alittle hungry :v but it may get posted tomorrow I don't know haven't decided yet. >_> Anyway thank you for reading my Priests (what I call my readrrs and subies) and I shall see you in the next chapter!  -[o]_[o]-