February 3, 2014 when I wrote this

I’m going to be a Dean’s lister

I am a first year Architecture student. I’m not good at drawing and sketching but took this course, I don’t even know why. I just checked BS in Arch on that form without even thinking, then Poof! Maybe there’s a reason.

                First day in college is somehow a bit different and I needed some adjustments but that is not the point, I am here to study and fulfill an existing dream, I guess it’s not my dream at all; I am here to study and fulfill my parents’ dream.

 

                Well then, I don’t need to narrate everything that happened from the first day of my class, let’s just go straight to my point. To where I first saw him, and felt “gee, gee”

                Before our Trigonometry class, they were the first to use our room, the reason why I often see him. At first he’s just a simple guy passing by, without any charisma, until that day.

                My friend, Precious and I were standing, waiting for our Trigonometry class, then the bell rang, and here they came out the room, without my expectation, he passed by me, very close, he smiled but not at me, to his friend of course, I just tilted my head and realize he is something.

                Since then, I got some interest on him. I even asked Precious to ask his name. (A/N: I can’t give the full name but the initials are DSACM.)

                He has a fair skin, and Korean eyes, Lol. He even wears braces.

                I became a stalker. /eeesshhh... Admirer I mean

                He is a musician. He plays the guitar and he is also a good dancer. I guess, he’s a dance troupe member during their high school days. His birthday is on the 17th of February and I am 96 days older than him.

                I searched his Facebook account and added him. I feel glad when he accepted me right away. I even get his phone number. I’m crazy I know.

                I gave his phone number to Precious because I am afraid to text him. I just got the courage to text him when Precious told me that he replied to her message; she even showed me their conversations.

                Precious and I were together when I texted him.  “Hi c:”

 

            I waited for his reply but he didn’t, instead, he called. I don’t know what to do so I ended the call, then he called again, I can’t answer it so I passed my phone to Precious and they talked, he asked for my name, and Precious told him. I’m so glad Precious is with me that time. LOL!

 

                During our semestral break, I’m sending group messages and he’s one of the recipients. Then once, he replied.

                “c:”  < - with this

                I didn’t reply. I don’t have anything to say. I mean, should I reply to him with what’s on my mind, like,

“Ya, D***, do you know how to drive? ‘Cause you’re driving me crazy.”

Or “Are you single? If yes, I want to be your girlfriend then.”

Or maybe, “You’re always in my mind.”  Aisshh, so awkward.

 

Then, he texted again.

“Saan niyo po nakuha number ko?”  (How did you get my number? /polite way)

I am hesitant to tell him but I wouldn’t lie, I’ll just tell him where I really got his number.

            “Pero ‘di po kayo magagalit pag sinabi ko?” (But you will not get mad if I’ll tell you?)

                “Oo. Promise po.” (Yes. Promise)

                “Sa Facebook.”

            Then he replied, “Saan po dun, wala po akong naaalalng nilagay ko dun eh. Hehe.”

                And our conversation continues.

               

                When second semester started, I hoped he’ll be my classmate, even just in one subject but I am so unlucky.  (-_-)

                Some of my classmates this Second semester said that he is really a school heartthrob during their high school days that there are so many girls going crazy over him. They even said that he is a very good artist, and won lots of competitions for that. And I just found out that he had many ex-girlfriends, “Syempre nagka-girlfriend na yun, marami na siguro.”  (Of course he had girlfriends before. A lot maybe.) My classmates said.

                Based on my “SOURCES”, he is courting somebody and he even serenaded her. Awteu TT__TT

They also said that he is a very quite and BORING person.

                Until now, I’m hoping that he’ll set his eyes on me, or just be one of his friends is enough. I just want to know how his voice sounds like, what he is like, how he laughs. .

                Should I strive for this goal and try to end this story on how I want it to be, should I begin an interesting story between us in my own perspective then?

 

                But for now, I’ll study hard and do my best. Excel in every subject and become a dean’s lister for sure

 

 

 

Dedicated to:

Dxxn Scxtt Xlxxxndrx Cxyxgx Mxrrxrx