Lonely Morning

The 22nd Puppetmaster{HIATIUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Yoona moaned in annoyance at the sound of her alarm clock.

5:00am it read.

Yoona wondered why she woke up so early considering she usually wakes up 6:00. She quickly remembered that she needed to feed her captives in the lair.She rolled out of bed and yawned as she picked out her oufit.It was a white and magenta floral dress, white flowy cardigan, and flats.

 

She put the outfit on and went to her vanity and sat down . She reached out for her small and dainty silver necklace her mother used to wear all the time. She slightly sighed at the thought of her mother who was so kind and loving towards Yoona when she was alive.Yoona also remembered how patient her mom was when it came to bloodbending practice and school.Yoona always was smart, but she liked to think her mother was the one who taught her the academics skills she contained.She merely glanced over at the picture of her mother.Her mom had a warming and motherly look on her face at all times.Yoona was sweet and kind at one point like her mother until the murder happened.Yoona just flipped her personality over after that.Yoona put on her makeup and curled her hair. She finally put a pink,glitterly hair piece in.It was picture day and she wanted to look perfect for her parents.Even though they had passed away,Yoona knew her parents would have wanted her to look beautiful.

 

Okay,so I decided to put this story on hiatius because I am wayyyyyyy to busy!I'm so sorry.I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter