08

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

“how do I do this?” Jessica murmured as soon as we entered my unit. I turned around and handed her the box. She immediately shot me a questioning look.

“the toilet is down the hallway, its on the left” I instructed as I walked my way to the living room but I was stopped by a hand tugging on the hem of my shirt. I looked at her.

“what?” I asked

“how do I use this?” she asked shyly. My jaw dropped at her question.

“you don’t know?” I asked in disbelief. “would I ask you if I did? and for your information, this is the first time that I used this” she explained without making eye contact with me.

“this is your first?” I asked and she nodded. “you never used this when you were still with Luhan?” I asked again and she shook her head.

Wow, so Luhan was careful enough not to impregnate her?

I gave her the instruction, making things clear so she won’t have to ask me again. but then, she still looked confused after my instructions.

“what? Do you want me to assist you in taking the test?” I asked teasing her making her instantly look up to me with furious eyes. She opened and was about to say something but she stopped herself and walked towards the toilet.

I prodded towards the kitchen to prepare some food. Well, I didn’t have dinner yet. Should I prepare for her? Well, I still owe her breakfast after what happened to us. It’s should have been the least I can do to relieve her of her drunken stupor that morning but she didn’t took it. Oh well, I’ll just prepare dinner for two then.

As I was cooking, I heard footsteps approaching me. They were running footsteps, seems like she’s excited. I turned around as was welcomed with a hug. She jumped on me actually. Her arms wrapped my neck.

“It’s negative! Yey!” she rejoiced jumping up and down while she hugged me.

Negative?

Negative!

Thank heavens!

I hugged her back and joined her in her jumping up and down. “?! Really?! Thank heavens!” I exclaimed. After a few moments of being in that happy state both of us calmed down and were in a very awkward position.

Her face is close to mine and I can smell her breath. We’re looking at each other in the eye.

“I…/Uhhmmm”

We both let go of each other at the same instant and spoke at the same time.

“you first” we spoke at the same time again. Her cheeks were tinted pink and she’s biting her lips.

“I hope you stay for dinner… it’s my apology…” I said while scratching the back of my neck. “Uhh… okay” she answered, “is there anything I can help you with?” she asked

“I’m almost done with the cooking… so, setting the table perhaps?” I suggested and she just nodded. She opened the cupboards and somehow managed to locate my utensils in one go. We both ate dinner silently and quickly.

“so, what is it that you want to watch? ?” I asked jokingly but she didn’t responded. She held tight to a box that I can recognize

Luhan

I saw him wrapping that box up. He said it was his farewell gift to Jessica. It’s a cd containing a video of him and his last words for her.

I offered my hand to her so I can insert the cd to my cd player and connect it to my tv. I gave her the remote and she looked up to me.

“just press the play button when you’re ready. I’ll just be here” I told her as I settled myself beside her “or you can totally ignore my existence right now” I added. She smiled at me and nodded.

It took her about ten minutes before she pressed the button revealing the face she longed for.

Jessica’s POV

I heaved out a sigh before I clicked play revealing the face that I’ve been longing for.

“Hi Jess” he greeted. I smiled. Oh god, how I miss his voice. “you look fat. Have you gained weight?” he asked. I looked at myself and noticed that I indeed was gaining weight.

“tsk, tsk, tsk… how are you going to model your designs now Jess? You should clearly work out. But not too much, okay? I know you’re rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter