1/1

Be my Teddy Bear

It was the beginning of a long awaited work vacation for you and seeing how it was still in the winter haft of the year the night was still cold enough to sleep nicely in, you had always hated warm summer nights mostly because it wouldn’t allow you to cuddle in warm blankets and stuff like that. You liked to feel comfortable which mostly happened by cuddling.

But this time while you were off from work you actually needed to spend it out of home, since your best friend Namjoon had dragged you into this random camping trip that he had thought you should join with him, since you had been getting so antisocial ever since you started working. Almost no time to get friends or getting together with your old friends he had said.

So the following morning you woke up to your phone buzzing and ringing like crazy, a custom tone that Namjoon had recorded for you playing for you to get up. Your friends deep voice trying to do a girly screeching voice to greet you good morning always made you laugh and smile right from the time you opened your eyes.

As soon as you turned the alarm off you received a text from Namjoon telling he would be at your place in 30 minutes to pick you up and that you should better get packing. You just shook your head and went to get ready, he should know you well enough to know that you packed already the day before and was fully ready to go. Not that you really wanted to but just because you always liked to have things under control.

Half an hour later precisely you heard a knock on the door followed by Namjoon calling your name.

“Amandaaaaaaa~~ the door won’t open itself, get your lazy over here and let me in” Namjoon had already tried to see if the door was unlocked which it was not.
“I’m coming I’m coming calm your for a second” you yelled back as you jumped around trying to pull on a sock while jumping to the door on one leg.
“Someone should learn how to speak to her elder’s geez Amanda language… watch it” you heard Namjoon laugh from the other side of the door that you unlocked and opened only to see his smiling face and beanie pulled down over his coal black hair.
“Like hell I will…” you smiled as you let him in.
“Where do you hide the soap in this place? I think we need it to wash your dirty little mouth, maybe it will help… or maybe you don’t even know what soap is huh?” Namjoon joked and you just scoffed as you glared at him, your eyes just asking if he had gone insane or something.
“Haha very, very funny now are we going or not huh?” You had been dressing up in your outdoor wear while he had been goofing about trying to be funny and you were now at the door bags in hand and all ready to go.
“Okay oaky let’s get going, this is going to be so fun~~” Namjoon almost skipped out of your apartment and you closed and locked the door after him shaking your head.
“Do you need to be this weird in public?” you yelled after your friend that was already long gone and on his way to the ride he had gotten for you and him to the camp.
“Yes otherwise I wouldn’t be able to embarrass your ugly face!” You heard him yell and again you just shook you head.
“You’re the one with the ugly face Namjoon!” you ran to join him in the car.

 

The ride to the camp was kind of long but luckily you never seemed to be able to be bored when having your best friends company and the ride there seemed a lot shorter when you could play games on his iPad together and insult each other to no end when either of you would win.

“Oh my god you… you… YOU EGG!! How can you be so good to this game I swear you must be cheating!!” Namjoon exclaimed after you won for at least the tenth time over him and you broke out into a loud fit of laughter at his bad insult as you had succeeded to again beat his score in flappy bird.
“What kind of an insult is that even? Are you calling me an egg? What are you then? A chicken?” you couldn’t stop laughing as he took the iPad and restarted the game to try and beat the score you had now put.
“I will never be able to beat this… and shut up I couldn’t come up with better okay… shut up ugly ducky” Namjoon continued with the bird insults trying to make it seem less embarrassing. You just shook your head watching your friend rage over that stupid iPad game. Once when he was actually legit close to beating your score you reached over and tapped the screen twice making him fly head first into the pipe and as Namjoon just sat there for a moment realizing what have happened you prepared for the rage that would be happening any second.
“You… didn’t just do that… I WAS LEGIT CLOSE TO BEATING YOUR SCORE!! OH MY GOD A DUCK HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! FOR REAL?!” you just sat there laughing uncontrollably at Namjoon that angrily started over and kept the iPad out of your reach.

You ended up playing tic tack toe afterwards which wasn’t much better since you again got onto a winning spree that left Namjoon rage quitting and almost throwing the iPad out the window of the car as he yelled one insult after another, it was quite interesting to hear all the different ways he could insult you using birds. Was he going to keep that up?

It didn’t take a long time before you reached the camp cabins and you were dropped off with bags and a promise to be picked up in a week. You had been driving for a long time and now you were in the middle of the snowy woods in a rather large opening with a road leading away from the opening and 7 cabins where one was bigger and most likely to use for collecting all the campers’ to meetings or collective eating.

“We really are… in the middle of nothing aren’t we?” you looked at Namjoon for a second before pulling out your phone “Yep… no internet connection… we are indeed of the middle of nowhere” you answered your own question putting your phone back into your pocket.
“Oh come on… its better if you don’t have internets and stuff like that… you’re antisocial enough just being you” he teased as he took his bags and started to walk towards a cabin.
“Oh and you are by the way going to that cabin over there… it wouldn’t be fun if you had to stay in the same cabin as me… since… you need to meet new people since that being the reason I brought you here” Namjoon then walked off after pointing to a cabin in the opposite direction from where he was heading leaving you there.

You sighed blowing your bangs out of your face as you grabbed your bags and walked in the heavy snow to the cabin furthest away to the left.

When you reached the cabin you were out of breath, damn it was hard to walk in snow with two heavy bags in hand. Just walking in snow in general was some of a workout. You put one bag down for a moment to open the door only to be met with the face of an innocent looking man that was apparently heading out. The sudden appearance of the slightly taller boy surprised you and you backed away in a fast pace that made you slip on a patch of snow that was conveniently placed on the small porch of the cabin and you fell first onto the bag you had placed down, luckily had it not been there you could have been seriously hurt.

“Oh sorry I didn’t hear you coming, are you okay?” the angel faced man jumped to your rescue.
“Ah it’s okay… Nothing happened luckily it’s the bag filled with blankets and some clothing… its soft” You bounced a few times on the bag as you smiled up at the man you were apparently going to share cabin with for the week.
“That’s good… it was one stunt you did there though… am I that scary?” The man smiled and reached a hand down to you offering to help you up.
“You’re not really scary… you just caught me off guard that’s all” you scoffed teasingly as you grabbed the man’s hand letting him pull you up.
“Well… anyways… Hello nice to meet you my name is Yoseob and you are?” he asked showing off his pearly whites in a perfect stunning smile.
“I’m Amanda… nice meeting you too” you returned his smile while picking up your bags and moving into the cabin hearing that Yoseob went back into the cabin with you made you turn your head.
“Weren’t you going somewhere?” you asked as you put your bags down on the side of the cabin that was still fairly empty.
“Nah it can wait a bit now… I was just heading to a cabin at the other side of the camp… wanted to see how my friend had settled in her cabin” you saw him shrug and smile as you opened your one bag to put some extra blankets you had brought onto your bed.
“Ah… what cabin are you friend staying in then?” you asked as you put your bags to the side not bothering to unpack more before you had to use the stuff in them.
“The first cabin on the right side of the mansion cabin” Yoseob said while slowly taking his jacket off.
“Wait… my friend is staying in that cabin too… we can both go there to see how they have settled down then” You exclaimed with a smile as you got back onto your feet and already moving towards the door.
“Sounds good, how’s your friend like?” Yoseob asked curiosity showing in his voice as he lazily pulled his jacket back on.
“Well… his okay, kind of an annoying teasing type… but his friendly enough and easy to be around… if you like having a fun time” you explained quickly not even having to think twice about your explanation.
“Then he fits well with Amber” Yoseob said as he grabbed your hand pulling you out of the cabin, the heavy wood door closing itself as you set off in a run to the cabin your friends was staying in together.

You felt your heart skip a beat or two as the adorable and yet handsome boy’s warm hand wrapped itself around your own and you couldn’t help but to smile as you sat into a heavy run through the snow.

Quickly after you stood panting heavily outside of the cabin you knew Namjoon had walked to before and you could hear music coming from inside the cabin and you could hear your friend’s ever so recognizable laughter. You smiled as you and Yoseob went into the cabin without knocking, pfff who needed knocking anyways.

“Oy! Namjoon don’t you think it’s a bit early at trying to score? We’ve only been here for half an hour” You teased Namjoon as soon as you entered seeing a little short haired blonde girl by Namjoons side sitting and listening to some of his music which he had made. Namjoon just glared at you like had you been the devil himself as he retorted back.
“And you should be the one speaking? Who’s the handsome one you brought huh?” Namjoon answered back but before you could even give a response the blonde girl had shot up and went to hug Yoseob around his neck like it was months ago since they had last seen each other.
“Yoseobbie Oppa~~!!” The girl clung to Yoseob like was he the favorite teddy bear of a little 5 year old girl.
“Hey Amber have you settled down here all ‘right?” Yoseob laughed as he made the smaller female let go of him and she bounced happily as she answered.
“Yes this is like, so radical! And my cabin mate is totally nice and chill” Amber bounced back and almost sat on Namjoons lap like they were already the best of buddies. You felt your stomach clench a bit maybe in anger or a hint of jealousy but you hid it behind a big smile, it’s good that Namjoon is getting along with the girl he shares cabin with.
“It’s funny how we’re two pair of friends that ended mixed up in two cabins” Yoseob pointed out as he went to sit down across from Namjoon and Amber, in to which Amber removed herself off of Namjoon to sit in between him and Yoseob.
“Yea what a coincidence” You agreed sitting down opposite of the blonde girl and so ending up with Namjoon and Yoseob by your sides too.

You guys’ all started talking but sooner or later it was time to get back to your own cabin and you knew that even though it maybe did annoy you just the slightest to see your friend being all wrapped up in this girl that too had Yoseob attention you at least had to leave this place to avoid getting too annoyed and in a pissed off mood.

As you excused yourself you were surprised to see that Yoseob got up too smiling warmly at you.

“Can’t let you go back alone in the dark and fall in the heavy snow and all and it is best if we go, even if this was a ‘settle down’ kind of day there will be activities that require us to be well rested tomorrow for sure” Yoseob explained as he zipped up his jacket to walk you back, you pulled your neon green beanie down over your ears and waved at the others, before exiting the cabin you signaled to Namjoon that you would text him soon, you had an little embarrassing story to tell him about how your first impression towards Yoseob had been, since you knew he loved stuff like that and he always wanted another reason to laugh at you or with you.

As you walked back in the dark you regretted not bringing mittens since it was freezing cold for your fingers and even though the walk seemed short your fingers was almost ice blue already after a few minutes in the cold dark.

You suddenly felt a hand around your own, warm fingers wrapping around your cold once and a glove being shoved to your face.

“Here let’s share, you’re cold no? Your fingers are like ice sticks” Yoseob laughed and you redrew your hand from his to put on the glove he offered you.
“Thank you, you’re so sweet” you smiled as he took your hand in his once again.
“Nah I’m not really THAT sweet” He smiled as you two continues the walk to the cabin, relaxed and just enjoying the chilling night air and the dark sky filled with sparkling stars.
“It’s really beautiful out tonight” Yoseob says staring up into the sky as you two walked you just smiled and nodded while looking up at the bright stars.
“But cold. Let’s hurry back now please?” you whined cutely and saw Yoseob smile wide before you two sat into a run for the last distance until you arrived back into the warm confines of your cabin.

You both shrugged off your jackets and other outdoor clothes and you gave him back his glove.

“Thanks it helped a lot” You smiled as he grabbed the glove you returned and he smiled back nodding.

You threw yourself onto your wooden bed and it squeaked a bit under the heavy hit that your fall gave to it, you immediately after started writing a text to your best friend hoping he wouldn’t be too busy to check his phone.

‘So guess how your best friend made her first impression on the cute boy she is sharing a cabin with’

You only had to wait a minute or so before your phone buzzed and your favorite little squirrel idol Bambam started saying ‘Ding dong~~ ding dong ding dong~~’ as loudly as even possible and you smiled but then heard some rustling from behind you where Yoseob had made himself comfortable in his own bed reading a book he had brought.

“What the heck was that?” Yoseob asked laughing as you just shrugged it off while fangirling on the inside.
“He is just the cutest little motherfupper in this world that have recorded a ring tone that I am currently using why?” you red Namjoons reply and answered him.

‘How DID my best friend make her first impression on the cute boy she is sharing a cabin with?’

‘She fell first down onto the porch because of a patch of conveniently placed snow’

“He’s the cutest little what? Who is?” Yoseob asked almost sounding jealous or at least that is what you liked to think it being.

“Bambam you know? His so adorable… just his voice is like the cutest little voice ever” You smiled like a goof when your phone went off again ‘Ding dong~~ ding dong, ding dong~~’

“He doesn’t sound that cute, he sounds like a small child” Yoseob said almost sounding like he was annoyed as you once again checked your text.

‘So he swiped your legs away and you fell for him at first sight? ~~’ Namjoon had answered trying to tease you with your new roomie for the week.

‘Don’t even try I am not the only one that’s already having a great time with my roomie am I?’ you teased back referring to how close he had already been with Amber.

“Well either way if Bambam is a cute child then he’s a cute child with an adorable voice” you defended your idol with a burning passion that made Yoseob feel rather irritated and you only heard silent shuffling before you felt your mattress bend from his weight as he sat down beside you on your bed.
“It’s not really that hard to be cute really” Yoseob said with a childish pout and you just laughed as you turned to lay on your back so that you could look up at him.
“Act cute for me then~~” you teased but he took it serious as he sat up straight, tipped his head to the side and did a paw motion with his hand at his cheek.
“Bbuing, bbuing” He squeaked out making you giggle, yes he did actually look cute but not as cute as Bambam sounded.
“You need to better than that Yoseob oppa” you smiled gleefully as he thought for a second.

He then raised his head and winked before throwing a few air kisses you way and that hit a little bit too close to home as you felt your heart melt. You sat up trying not to show too much of your fangirl side as you just lightly slapped his shoulder making him stop as you giggled cutely.

Yoseob laughed as he lightly hit you back and like that a mini wrestling war started until your phone started vibrating again and the cute voice spoke again ‘Ding dong~~ Ding dong, ding dong~~’ and you quickly declared time out to reach of for your phone reading another late answer message from Namjoon.

‘Admit it… you like him and not just the way that I like Amber… You really like him already don’t you?’

You didn’t answer him as you felt your cheeks redden and you almost threw your phone to the side.

“What’s wrong?” Yoseob asked you with a worried smile his eyes all wide and sparkly.
“It’s nothing, it’s getting late… I want to sleep” you smiled as you shook your head to tell him forget about it.
“Okay sounds like a good idea I guess” Yoseob got up from your bed and moved back to his own as he pulled his bag out to find night wear and his toothbrush. He went into the bathroom first and while he was in there you re-dressed into your favorite oversized t-shirt that went down over your knees, you actually got it from Namjoon since you one had asked him if you could steal it and he had just shrugged it off and told you yes so now you owned a big gray shirt with a big dinosaur on it saying ‘raw’. You liked it but never really used it for anything else than sleeping in.

You tied your hair up and started looking through your bags for your teddy that you always had beside you when sleeping at a new place, or even at home… even if it was childish it was a safe zone for you that you had always just simply enjoyed.

 

As you looked through your bags for what must have been the 100th time you sat down on the floor with a heavy sigh following your action and an annoyed grunt signaling how you felt that the world was just unfair.

"Something’s wrong?" Yoseob asked as he stood beside you with his toothbrush hanging from his mouth, apparently he was one of those people that had to walk around while brushing his teeth.
"You'll laugh at me if I tell you" you said as you blew you blonde and purple bangs away from your eyes.
"Try me" was all Yoseob said as he went to sit on the floor beside you. You just glared at him and he just glared right back. At last you just sighed while shaking your head as you got ready to explain.
“I forgot my teddy at home… I don’t like sleeping somewhere new alone… so I always have him with me, now I don’t know what to do because I forgot him” You said sadly and embarrassed as you saw Yoseob smile goofily with the toothbrush hanging from one side of his mouth.
“That’s cute” Yoseob said with a stunning smile while he pulled his toothbrush out of his mouth and sank the minty toothpaste.

You hid your face in slight embarrassment as you whined in denial of his comment.

“No it’s not…” you pouted and looked up at him he was still just smiling, he shook his head and laughed as he went to wash his toothbrush off.

When he came back you had found your own toothbrush and you went to brush your teeth while walking around in the small bathroom.

You were still annoyed by your forgetfulness but there wasn’t really anything to do now was there?

After you finished getting ready for bed you tried to go to sleep without your teddy and it went okay until it started turning windy outside and the creaking of the wooden cabin in the wind kept you awake.

“Yoseob?” You asked out into the room hoping he would still be awake.
“Mhm?” you heard him mumble and you felt a happiness surge through your body by his sleepy voice.
“Did I wake you?” you asked, just to be sure you weren’t being rude and waking him up or keeping him awake.
“No… the wind did” he said silently and you smiled even more.
“Me too…” you said “I can’t sleep now… I’m scared” you said.
“Yea… it’s annoying… because we’re in a forest opening it will only feel even more shaking and like the cabin will fall” Yoseob pointed out as an especially loud creak sounded throughout the cabin. You whined in fear as you his under your blanket.

Then you saw lights being and you heard Yoseob sit up and get out of bed. You heard his footstep move closer to your bed and you felt his hand on your shoulder which was all covered up by your blanket.

“Are you okay?” He spoke softly making you slowly peak out from the warmth of the blanket.
“I will be when the storm stops” you almost whimpered as you shook slightly from fear. Silly maybe, but you were truly scared of storms.
“Can I help in any way?” Yoseob asked making you poke your head out from the blanket and sit up in your bed, looking at his with big watery eyes.
"I know that we don't really know each other at all... and this is really awkward but... I easily get uncomfortable in new places and with the storm I get scared as well... and as I said before… I forgot my teddy bear...” You started to explain the reason for your soon silly request while hiding your face in your hands.
"How can I help?" Yoseob tried again with a small smile as he pulled your hands down.
"Can you please cuddle with me for the rest of the night? I really hate feeling alone in a new place and with storms…" you almost whined as you explained your rather embarrassing case to your cabin mate that you still didn't even know very well. To your surprise he just smiled widely at you as he answered.
"Of course, why should that be awkward? If it helps it helps” he smiled widely as he went to turn the lights off by his bed once more and then walking back to your bed. He lifted your covers up and crawled in beside you.

He put his arm around you and you awkwardly cuddled into his chest, it’s wasn’t quite the soft spot to pick for your head, actually it was quite hard, but it made you feel safe to have his arm around you and feeling his warm breath on your hair. It was almost comfortable enough for you to forget you were actually with a stranger as you ran your finger over his torso in soothing circles, that was how you found out the fluffy puppy man actually had abs as your fingers ran over the hidden bumps of muscle under his lose t-shirt.

“That actually tickles a bit” You heard Yoseob almost giggle and that’s when you shocked pulled your hand back and looked up at him with innocent eyes.
“I’m sorry, I really didn’t realize I-“he kissed your forehead. You were left wide eyed as he smiled widely at you.
“No need to explain, its fine” He smiled wide making you blush as you still felt the lingering touch of his lips on your forehead.
“Thank you” you just said as you awkwardly looked back at your hands this time trying to control your hands and not let your mind wander off again.

Soon you both drifted off to sleep as the storm gradually settled down as well leaving you to have a peaceful sleep with Yoseob cuddled up next to you. It was actually quite nice.

When you woke up the next morning Yoseob was still sleeping and you were actually still tired, it was way earlier than what you’re normally woke up but something had made you wake up and not be able to fall back asleep again.

You tried to get up from the bed without waking up Yoseob, even though it would be a hard task considering you were laying over him, but as you tried to move away his arms wrapped around your chest hugging you closer to him as he moaned in his sleep and afterwards breathed out heavily like had he been all relaxed.

You froze as he embraced you tightly in his sleep and you even stopped breathing for a bit as you felt his chest rise and fall as his breathing was still heavy from sleeping. Oh god maybe this haven’t been the best idea now you either needed to wake him up to get free or you needed to stay in bed for a while more… with Yoseob sleeping like a baby under you.

 

You ended up staying in the bed for about 20 minutes, your eyes wide open and you wide awake. You really just could not go back to sleep knowing Yoseob was cuddling you like had you been the teddy bear.

Suddenly you felt the embrace on you loosen up and one arm parting from the grip on you. Yoseob had woken up and was now scratching the crust out of his tired eyes lazily with no signs of wanting to let you fully go.

“Morning” you silently said while looking up at him with a small smile.
“Good morning” he answered back with a small smile while his still tired eyes locked with yours.
“Slept well?” You asked him with a little giggle, he looked really cute with bed hair and tired eyes.
“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you? You were the one having the worst sleep troubles” he laughed as he brushed your wild bed hair out of your face, it felt weird to let him caress you, but then again it felt so right even though you still didn’t know this man very well you now really wanted to.
“I’ve slept great thanks” you said while hugging his chest lazily, you had never really been as close to someone this way, apart from with Namjoon but he was your best friend so it was different.
“Good, I slept nicely as well” he said as he threw his arm around your back as you now laid on your stomach with your arms around his and your head still on his chest.
“Good” you smiled and Yoseob smiled back.

 

After a while you both got up and started to get ready for a day with camp activities.

Yoseob let you use the bathroom first and you tried to take a quick shower and get ready fast as you didn’t wanted to let him wait. You dried your hair of and jumped into a t-shirt.

You changed for the rest of your clothes once Yoseob was in the bathroom leaving you alone in the main cabin room. It was going to be a long day with different activities and stuff to do.

It’s been hours by now and you felt tired and worn out after a long day with the others from the camp. There had been this huge snowball fight outside when you and Yoseob finally gathered to leave your cabin and everyone had joined throwing snow at each other’s faces and forcing snow down jackets. It was a brutal war and you already saw some people, including Amber, rolling Namjoon around in the snow while he screamed for mercy while laughing.

After that you could all go and eat breakfast together and it was so nice and cozy that you all forgot you had stuff to do today. This wasn’t a camp all for relaxing and some chores like fishing, collecting firewood’s and preparing the dinner you guys had to eat later.

Some had to be preparing entertainment as well and that job had been given to Amber and Namjoon and some guy named Henry so that could only end up well.

You had been put to collect the firewood for an indoor fire that could be made in the main cabin and therefore you had been walking around the forest with a few other girls from the camp that you didn’t now.

It had been fun and the girls had been great company for you, but carrying the heavy wood through the snow on the way back had been exhausting and now you were just relaxing in the cabin for a little before the dinner would be served and the camp fire would be opened up.

You heard the cabin door open and close and you lifted your head up lazily from the bed to see Yoseob walk in, you wondered for a second what he had been put to do until you saw that he was drenching wet and shaking furiously.

You quickly got up to help him out of his cold and wet jacket and other clothes, you then hurried to get a towel as you asked him to find a dry set of clothes.

You helped him dry off as you plugged in your hairdryer since that would help him to warm up a bit. You dried his hair while you both sat on his bed him being wrapped into a big towel that kept him warm, but he was still shaking a lot.

“What happened?” you asked finally as you were really curious to know why he had been totally soaked.
“I was on the fishing team… I fell into the pond” He explained with shaky words as he hugged the towel closer.
“You’re so unlucky, I’ll go make you some tea or something… quick change into something dry” you said as you went to the little kitchen area to make tea.
“Thanks” you heard him say and you smiled to yourself.

You sat on his bed both enjoying a warm cup of tea, this was the perfect chance to get to know the male you were sharing cabin with and so you two started talking and asking different questions about each other, it was really nice even if it wasn’t the longest of time you two sat there together you really felt like you got to know him well fast and he seemed interested in getting to know you too.

After maybe 15… 20 minutes tops your tea cups was empty and it was actually about time to go to the collective dinner in which some guys from one of the bigger cabins had been told to put together.

The dinner was yummy, it was like a fish and chips kind of thing and as you all sat gathered around the camp fire you felt like this was real camping. You had never really liked nature trips much but you had to admit this was actually really nice. You had both Yoseob and Namjoon on each side of you and Amber on the other side of Namjoon, your little camp gang huh?

You got to know a lot more of the camp attenders and you actually got a lot of new friends that night. HA Namjoon in your face! I can be social and stuff if I want to be!

 

At the end of the evening it had been time for the entertainment from Namjoon, Amber and Henry. Of course with the people chosen it was a music performance and it was really well done and you all jammed along with Henry’s splendid keyboard playing and Namjoon and Ambers free style rapping.

It was a fun little show but sadly way too short after your opinion, you had made sure to record it thought for the sake of pestering Namjoon with it later by pointing out flaws and stuff he could do better, it was just that kind of relationship the two of you had, evil joking was the best kind of joking.

After the performance people started to leave for their cabins and you left as well together with Amber, Namjoon and Yoseob. Of course Namjoon and Amber had to go separate ways from you two once to get to their cabin but not without a goodnight hug to them both. You had started to like Amber as well she was really down to earth and nice.

As you walked the rest of the way to your cabin with Yoseob you felt a nice silence spread seeing how you were both really tired after the days happenings, none of you had really had a trouble free day to be fair so it was most likely just right into bed when you first entered the cabin. The walk was over fast and you could step into the small wooden house getting surrounded by the warm coziness that only helped to make you even the more tired. Today had really been a crazy day and it was hard to socialize, not that you didn’t like it, you loved it to be honest you just weren’t really used to being social anymore seeing how you never had time.

You felt warm arms embrace you from the back and you smiled knowing it was Yoseob and his skinship.

“You’re tired?” he asked and you nodded tiredly leaning your head on his shoulder.
“A lot, today have been a crazy day” You smiled as you felt Yoseob sway you from side to side slowly.
“Yea, but lots of fun… apart from my surprise swim in the icy water” Yoseob laughed awkwardly, his laugh ringing in your ears. He really had a lovely laugh.
“Well you could just not have gone for a swim” you said laughing slightly as you tried to get loose from his otherwise tempting warm embrace. You wanted to get ready for bed.

Following the same procedure from the night before he went to get ready for bed first and you followed after, you were a bit surprised to see Yoseob lying in your bed once you returned but he just smiled like it was all normal.

“What are you doing?” you asked of him as you moved over to your bed.
“I’m just doing my job as your teddy bear and warming your bed up, come here” he lifted the covers and you crawled into the bed beside him as he hugged you close.
“You really don’t need to keep doing this, it’s not stormy today so I would be fine” you tried to explain as you felt rather embarrassed of how he assumed he just needed to do this for you.
“It’s fine, this is quite nice to be honest, it’s been a long time since I’ve had such a peaceful sleep as yesterday” he smiled wide as he got himself comfortable with you on his chest.

You could not help a warm feeling spreading in your stomach as his fingers caressed your blonde purple locks of hair and the soothing movements of his fingers through your hair made you relax. You were drifting off to a peaceful sleep before you even knew it.

The rest of the week at the camp really was the same as the day you had just previously encountered, of course no day were exactly the same as you had different duties to do every day and the activities by the campfire were different as well since it was again different people that had the entertainment duty.

But all in all it was the best week you have had in a long time and it felt great to be meeting and getting to know new people. You had to thank Namjoon for forcing you out into the middle of nowhere were you had gotten a lot of new friends and even well you by now kind of hoped Yoseob could become more than that…

You had gotten really close to your cabin mate over the week and you really felt it just clicking and feeling like there actually could be more than just friendship, maybe that was mostly because you had actually been sleeping in the same bed all week and the last few days he had woken up first and you had been woken up by a sweet peck pressed to your forehead, you really hadn’t though much of that, but maybe just maybe he was trying to tell you something.

Maybe he kind of liked you too?

It was the last full day you would spend at the camp and this day you had all gotten your free time while the grownups would fix food and such for you all. You didn’t know what to do all day it was so weird to think that the week had been passing by so fast and you felt like you still had so many things you needed to do, but mostly you really needed to talk with Yoseob but he wasn’t in the cabin at the moment.

He had said something about hanging out with Amber a bit, which was actually good since it would give you some time to think for a bit, did you really like him like him? Or was this just one of those like vacation flings that would end as soon as you got back to your normal routines?

You were so good at getting yourself worked up over nothing and now you had actually done it again, you were scared, expecting the worst and when Yoseob entered the cabin you jumped in shock as you heard the door close.

“Hey” He smiled at you as he shrugged off his jacket and threw his beanie onto the floor.
“Hi” you said silently and Yoseob looked at you like he knew you had something serious to say.
“What’s up?” he looked at your face as he sat down beside you on your bed.
“Nothing I’m just… sad that I actually have to go home soon I think this week went too fast and it’s weird to have to leave” Yoseob nodded understanding your situation.
“I know what you mean” He smiled, “But it won’t be the end, you’ve gotten the name and numbers of the people here you’ll keep in contact” he tried to lift the mood and he was right, you had numbers and names on every single one you had meet and befriended at the camp so it’s not like you would never talk to them again. That reminded you of something…
“What?” Yoseob said as you gave him your phone with the ‘add new contact’ screen up, he looked up at you before you explained.
“I never got your number silly, I don’t wanna lose contact with the one I’ve enjoyed being with the most on this camp” you laughed a little and you swore you saw him blush as he typed his name and number in and gave you your phone back.

When you read what he had written you almost choked on your own saliva as you read the word “hubby<3” in the name block and you looked up and Yoseob that blushed the tiniest bit more as he looked down with a little smile.

Was he trying to confess to you?

You was stunned as you saw Yoseob lean closer to you and your lips finally met and it was like heaven, simple, innocent, cute and yet so pleasurable.

When Yoseob pulled back from the kiss you were even the more confused by the events that had just happened and you just looked at him with doe like eyes waiting for an explanation from him. He looked more embarrassed than ever as he looked up into your eyes.

“I… I really like you, I’ve enjoyed everything about your company in this week and I really don’t want this to just end and go back to my life without you being in it” he said and you felt your heart melt as you broke into a wide smile.
“I’m so happy, I have it the same way” you threw your arms around Yoseob’s neck and pulled him closer for a hug and you felt his arms wrap around your waist as he snuggled his head into the hollow of your neck. You felt him leave small kisses on your neck and you giggled.
“I’m happy too” He said gleefully as he parted from your embrace only to press another kiss onto your lips.

Suddenly the day passed fast and night time came rolling around after a big farewell dinner and speeches from all the camp leaders that thanked all for attending and making the week fun.

It was all kind of sad to see so many people having to say bye but you knew you would still be able to talk and see your new friends.

You had once again walked back to the cabin with Yoseob, tonight though he held your hand all the time while he smiled happily like a little child would. He was so cute and you couldn’t help but copy his happy face expression as you felt happy too.

As you got back to your cabin the nightly routine started as it had been all week though this time it felt way more natural to crawl into the same bed, Yoseob wrapping you in a warm hug as he kissed you on your nose, your cheek, your eyelid and finally your lips, a warm loving kiss that left you breathless. You couldn’t help but to smile into the loving kiss. You two were fast asleep cuddling close to each other as a peaceful silence fell over the cabin.

The feared morning arrived fast and as you woke up you felt Yoseob’s hand in your hair and you smiled as you found out you loved waking up to that feeling of his hand caressing your hair softly.

“Morning baby” Yoseob said softly as he saw you had woken up.
“Morning” you smiled and kissed his jaw he sighed in bliss as he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you.
“Did you sleep well?” he asked, you just nodded with a small smile.
“How about you?” you asked.
“I’ve slept great as the rest of the week” he teased as he kissed your hair.
“I don’t wanna wake up” you whined while snuggling closer to Yoseob.
“Yah you child, come on” he laughed and you hit his chest.
“I’m not a child!” you yelled as you sat up in the bed.
“Then don’t whine like one” he kept teasing you and you hit him again right before you got out of bed and took the clothes you had lied out the day before and went to go and change.

Soon enough both you and Yoseob was packing your stuff back into your bags and getting ready for when you would be picked up to leave.

“Make sure to call and text me and tell me when your next work vacation is, I’ll come visit” Yoseob kissed your nose as you were about to get into the car that Namjoon had fixed for the pick-up.
“You silly” you stood on you tippy toes and pressed a kiss onto Yoseob’s lips. “I’ll call you as soon as I get home” you smiled and received a warm hug before you parted from Yoseob to leave the camp.

The trip home was at least as amusing as the trip out there had been and while you and Namjoon was once again playing game on his iPad you noticed a small braided bracelet that Namjoon had wrapped around his wrist 3 times.

“From Amber?” you asked with a teasing voice as you pulled at one end on the bracelet.
“Yea and so what it’s just a friendship bracelet” he said as he pulled his hand to himself so the bracelet fell from your fingers.
“Nothing, it’s nice” you said with a smile “Amber is really nice, we should hang out with her sometimes” you smiled as you leaned your head on Namjoon’s shoulder.
“Thanks… for forcing me to go. This week have been really fun actually” You smiled as you took your turn in the random game you guys were currently playing.
“You’re welcome, you really needed to come out some” Namjoon laughed as he took his turn and magically beat you in the game. Namjoon cheered like a little child as you had to pull your head back.
“You’re so childish Namjoonie” you laughed and the rest of the car ride was more or less un-eventful seeing how both of you were kind of lazy and tired feeling.

After you had arrived home to your apartment and Namjoon had driven off to go home himself you went back to your normal everyday life, after calling Yoseob that is you already missed him even if it only had been a few hours since you said goodbye.

The talk left you feeling even the more sad knowing you wouldn’t see him too often from now because of work and because he lived a fair distance away from you.

It was sad.

The next 2 months of so you spend working, talking with Yoseob whenever you had time to call him and oh yea, more work!

You had only seen Yoseob a handful of times since then and whenever you had a single day off one of you would take the trip out to see the other and go out on dates and spend your time together.

Yoseob was kind of busy at the moment too but he never really told you why and it didn’t bother you too much, you trusted him.

 

2 months more went by where talking with Yoseob for less frequent as you both had a lot to see to, getting back to your dull work life had never been such a torture before and you missed talking with Yoseob more than anything, it had maybe been a week and a half since last time you talked and you missed him.

You had day at home and you wanted to go see Yoseob but he didn’t pick up his phone so you decided to be mad at him. As mad you could be that is.

You just wandered around your apartment, mostly waiting for him to call back but it never happened, instead your doorbell rang and you walked slowly to the door as you looked out of the door spy and your jaw dropped.

You hurried to open the door and wrapped your hand around the visitor.

“Yoseob!” you gleefully exclaimed as the man hugged you back, lifted you from the ground and spun you around.
“Babe” he said as he kissed your lips as he placed you back on the back “My work place allowed me to move to another department so I can be closer to you, it took a month to get all the paper work done since they took it real slow and I am sorry that I didn’t answer your calls but I would have juts told you if I talked to you… and I wanted it to be a surprise” Yoseob smiled as he kissed you again.
“I’ve missed you” was all you answered as you hugged him and pulled him into your apartment. He just barely had time to close the door behind the two of you as you pulled him to sit on the sofa.
“Now that you are here and I am off from work… movie night… you can stay over and go home when I have to go to work tomorrow afternoon since you live closer now I assume?” You smiled and Yoseob nodded.
“I actually live a few levels down” Yoseob scratched his neck as he admitted he had tried to come as close to you as he could.
“Oh gosh why didn’t you tell me you could just have moved in here” You lightly hit your Yoseob’s shoulder.
“I didn’t think you would want me to move in we never talked about it before so I thought it maybe wasn’t a good idea” he looked down trying to hide a blush.
“You’re my boyfriend of course I want you to live with me silly” You leaned in and kissed Yoseob on the lips.
“I’ll call in and say something important occurred… I’ve never had a day I could not meet in they will understand… we need to move your stuff up here tomorrow morning” you went to the kitchen and called your work place.

After a quick explanation you could return happily and tell Yoseob you had gotten the next two days off to help and sort things out.

 

But for now, movie night with your boyfriend Yoseob was on the schedule.

 

Namjoon should have brought you out a lot sooner.
Or maybe not, had it been sooner you maybe hadn't met your teddy bear boyfriend.

 

~Fin~

 

___________________________________________

So, this is finally done! It turned out a lot longer than I actually thought it would ever be... this is 8.695 words long, my longest story to date!
I've never done a story this long and therefore I feel like it makes no sence at all and that I filled a lot of un-needed crap into it! xD
But I hope that it's good and that it is worth the wait ;3; I am so sorry this took me so long :c

But now it's done and I can move onto other stories... Oh gosh... I have so much to write ;3;

 

Until next time... live out loud guys... PEACE!<3