Final

Thank You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Students from class 1-2, 2-2, and 3-2, please come to the school hall, now. I repeat, students..."

Students from class 1-2 were concentrating on what the teacher was saying when they heard the announcement. 

Everyone started whispering and one student yelled.

"We're having our injection, today! I saw some nurses earlier!"

When that was said, Haneul could hear her heart beating so fast. She tried to calm down by thinking it was a briefing about their newly formatted exam happening this year, and it worked. Well, for a while.

"Students, please line up before going to the hall. We do not want any accidents." Mrs. Hong, their Maths teacher said while waving her hands gesturing the students to hurry and line up at the front of the class.

"Are you okay? You look pale." Wonhee, A classmate asked Haneul who was still frozen on her seat, "I'm okay. Just nervous. I've never liked getting a shot."

Wonhee gave her an encouraging smile before patting her back, "It's going to be fine. Come one, let's go. I'll wait for you, so don't be scared."

Haneul nodded and walked with Wonhee to line up with her other classmates.

What if I cry? What if they make fun of me for being scared? What if Myungsoo sees me like this? I don't want to look weak in front of my friends and especially not in front of Myungsoo.

"Haneul, what are you doing standing here? Get in. You're holding the line." 

Haneul turned around and saw his wonderful smile that could melt her in any seconds. The guy she's been crushing on since last year when he just transfered from Busan. He was put to sit next to Haneul -because Haneul was assigned to show him around- for a few months before he coud change his seats, but he remained sitting next to Haneul, as he said that Haneul has been a great seatmate.

"I'm sorry," Haneul quickly said and walked inside.

Haneul found a seat next to Jiyoung, her bestfriend. Jiyoung could see that Haneul was really scared, so she patted her back softly trying to console her bestfriend.

"Hye! I'm Kim Jinhee and now I am going to tell you a bit about the injection you all are going to take. It's a vaccination on..." 

Haneul didn't hear the rest of the nurse's words after she heard the word injection. 

She broke into cold sweats and her face had gotten paler than before. Haneul creased her brows as she frowned intently. Jiyoung who noticed Haneul's actions softly patted Haneul's back again.

A few minutes later, the nurse still had not finish briefing about the injection they're about to take. Haneul's eyes were already b with tears, threatening to drop any seconds from then. She spun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter