Krisita [Kris & Marita]

Krisita [Marita & Kris] ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06/04/14 
The day finally came. The day you were waiting so impatiently. It was your birthday and everything started as beautiful as you ever wanted it to be. The weather was wonderful. The sun was shining bright, your favourite tea's smell was coming from the kitchen .. You opened your eyes and saw your room full of different kind of flowers. You smiled with the greatest pleasure and love in it. You stood up,dressed in some ordinary jeans and t-shirt and headed to the kitchen. Another fascinating view brightened your eyes - Kris was making a breakfast and your favourite green tea for you. He was so concentrated on cooking,so adorably wished to do his best,that you almost forgot what day it was and much more deeply fall for this man (if it was even possible). You were standing like a wild animal, adoring it's victim in front of him. He finally looked at you with this traditional dumb-y expression and smiled,gave up doing whatever he was doing and almost run into your arms, hugging you and kissing your neck, whispering "Happy Birthday to you, my one and the only woman" . You laughed a little and hugged back. He looked in your eyes, his orbs shining like the brightest stars and he slowly .. slowly .. slowly cut the distance between your lips with a gentle kiss. 
~~~~ 《♢》
It was 5 o'clock in the evening and you were almost running, getting ready for the most important party of the year. You had to look like a queen of the event. You put one dress after another and couldn't choose the one you would like to wear the most. Your hair, your nails, your make up was perfect,thanks to your golden-hand stylist. Kriss was sitting on the edge of the bed and enjoying the view. 
- OMG baby I can't decide wich one to wear. Help me heeeeelp heeeeelp heeeeelp me. 
Kris chuckled, took his favourite red dress and got your waist with his one arm.
- My lady is perfect in everything she wears, but this dress makes you so damn y, that I want to rip it over your body every time you wear it. 
You whispered "You ert" and he kissed you deep, passionate.
~~~~ 《♢》 
Finally .. desired 6 o'clock came. You and kriss looked in the mirror for the last time and headed to the destination. You two looked naturally perfect (for each other). 45 minutes passed like 45 century on your way. The most fabulous restaurant you were going to was on the other side of the city. 
After an exhausted damn like the hell long way, you arrived at the destination. Kris opened the door for you, took your hand with his own and you entered the hall. Your eyes widened,seeing the environment much ing more smashing than you ever would like it to be and the brightest thing that almost all blinded you was EXO waiting for you with the brightest and sweetiest smiles you had ever seen before. Your heart started beating so fast with the pleasure, that it almost jumped out of your body. All your most precious people were with you, on the ing important day of you. They greeted you with their unique styles of greeting and Baekhyun jumped in your hands,hugging you so so so tight that ... 
- hey hey hey hey Baekhyun-ah !!! Let her go !!! 
Kris run between you two and took you in his arms.
- Baekhyun-ah, do you think this is the only way you can use for greeting her??!! Don't ever do that again !! It's just MY right.!! 
Everyone except kris burst into laugher thanks to his adorable jealousy.
~~~~ 《♢》
The evening passed wonderfully. It was one of the best days of your life. It was almost midnight when you and kriss drove back to your place. 
- Yi Fan, thank you so much for the evening. This was the best birthday of my life. I love you baby. 
- You know making you happy is the most worth thing I get from the life. So .. don't ever thank me again. You're my best present of my life and I am the only, who meaningfully is thankful for your being mine. I love you too, my lady. Oh .. and for more .. The evening is not over yet. 
Kris smirked and hold your hand tight. 
《♢》
You opened the door and entered the house. Kris immediately hugged you from the back and whispered "I love you" in your ear. You smiled and hold his hands, replying "I love you too". He let you go and you tiredly headed to the bedroom, slowly opened the door and saw red rose leaves on the floor, on the bed and candles all over the room. You were surprised and had no clue what on earth was going to happen. Truthfully, maybe you were just AFRAID to know what was going to happen. Kris slid his long, spotless fingers through your tight waist and kissed the lobe of your ear. Slowly sliding his lips down on your neck and bit the most sensitive spot, his hands wrapping your waist more tight to feel you full. You couldn't keep yourself from moan and bit your lower lip hard. You felt your heart gone crazy. 
- Kris ... Kris ... bab- ahh ... s-stop .! 
Kris momentarily froze. Could do nothing but looking anywhere but at you. 
- I-I'm sorry.. I ... Huh ... sorry .. 
- Hey you ! I didn't mean it. 
You took his chin in your hand and made him look straight in your eyes. He was trying to break an eye contact, but who the hell would let him ? 
- Look at me baby. I really didn't mean it, I just ... I'm just .. nervous .. Y-You know it's my first and ... Huh .. 
Kris's eyes significantly lightened and your cheeks reddened. 
- It means that you .. You w-want it ? 
You felt your cheeks reddening even more and bit your lip. Kris smiled and wound his arms around your waist, moving you as close to him, as it was possible. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter