{Chapter One: Reminiscence

Limbo { The beginnings

 

It was dark, as he could remember; water invaded the area, once he woke up; "Where am I?" He inquired softly, none was in sight, only the moon and him,  ̶ "Mama!" he almost yelled. Suddenly, he hears a sound, a splashing sound, and then in came a person, he knew who he was: "Kris" he said almost hissing at him, his eyes where pure red, 'The red force' he said mentally. He tried to run at him but could as he was all chained by his ankles. Kris smiles.

̶ "Sehun, Sehun, Sehun, the gangs little maknae, hehehe, I wonder if they know you're gone missing yet?" ̶ Kris said and began to smile,  ̶"Too bad, huh?" ̶ He replied, Sehun wanted to hurt him so badly but couldn't, 'He's our leader after all, Sehun, control yourself' he pondered.

̶ "Why would you do this to me, Kris? Why me, among all 11 of us?" ̶ He asked and Kris walked around Sehun.

̶ "You guys purified Luhan, he wasn't supposed to, but that girl did it" ̶ Kris hissed,  ̶ "She's an idiot, luckily she's better now, I took care of that"  ̶ Kris smiled maliciously at Sehun.

̶"Let me go, Kris!" Sehun hissed and tried to break the chains.

̶"NO! Not until I get my revenge" ̶ Kris said, Sehun looked at Kris with wide eyes.

̶ "Oh no" ̶ Sehun said and Kris smiled some more.  The suddenly, a reflection of  the guys came into view, Sehun wrinkled his nose and Kris began to giggle evilly.

̶ "Nooooooooooooooo!"  ̶ Sehun screamed and Kris began to laugh. Sehun, after screaming, he passed out, he was too weak to stay put for longer. He felt right on his knees and then his whole body finally touched the ground.

 

 

*- Author's Note: Thank you for reading this I hope you enjoy it, and please stay tuned for more, I hope the way I used for this looks nice ^^

Word count: 298