Chap. 1

Love Me, Trust Me.

" Sohee's getting bullied! " JR came into Got7's private room shouting. " Bwo? Where is she? " Mark ask and stood up, with his heart racing.

He didn't want Sohee to get hurt because of him. Honestly, from the start, even before their relationship, no one shipped them together other than their friends.

It was quite complicated but they never let go of each other because of how much they love each other.

" She's in the hall. " 

With that, Mark quickly rush to go save Sohee, with Got7 following behind. 

When Mark saw Sohee being push down on the floor, anger rush over him. " Stop it! " Mark yelled. " O-oppa " The girl that's obsessed with him, Bae Suzy.

" I told you to stop hurting her, didn't I? " Mark's voice was cold and harsh now. Everyone knew Mark was angry so they didn't stop him. 

It was like digging your own grave if you try to stop him now. " I-I " Suzy started off, lost of words. 

" Better leave right now " Mark said. He didn't want to waste time no more, with someone he hates.

Suzy quickly rushed away as if she had just been set out of a cage with a tiger in it.

" Oppa " Sohee said. " Gwenchena? Mianhae for causing you this " Mark said as he help her get up. " Anio, gwenchena " Sohee said and smile, reassuring Mark that she would be find, and everything would too.

" Let's go to the nurse " Mark said and pick you up in a bridal way. " O-oppa, let me down. I'm fine, there's no need to go to the nurse " Sohee said and try to get down but Mark wasn't letting go of her.

" Anio, we're going to the nurse and that's final " Mark said, still not giving in. " Fine, but let me down. I can walk " Sohee said knowing that she wouldn't win this over Mark.

" Are you sure? " Mark ask and raised his brow. " Nae " Sohee said. " Arraso " Mark said and put you down. " Two love birds ~ " Got7 sang. " Yah, shut up " Mark said irritated. " Go get lost "

" Fine " Got7 said and left.

With that, they headed to the nurse.

" Omo, Sohee. Did you get bullied again? " Mrs. Park, the nurse said as soon as she saw Sohee. " Nae, it's not serious though. Mark just wanted me to come to make sure " Sohee said and sat down on the bed.

" Aigoo, Mark is so sweet " Mrs. Park said chuckling. Mrs. Park came and did a check up and said, " Sohee's fine. She just got to be careful " 

" Thanks " Sohee said and headed out. " Angel, wait up! " Mark said shouting from behind. Sohee stop and waited for Mark as he catch up.

" Aish, you should of had waited for me " Mark said. " You're going to catch up with me anyways " Sohee said.

" Still, you're mine so as a couple, we walk together arraso? " Mark said and held Sohee's hand. " Arraso " Sohee said.

As Sohee turn around, she lost her balance and almost fell down but Mark caught her luckily. " Sohee, gwenchena? " Mark asked worriedly.

" N-nae, I'm just feeling a little dizzy " Sohee said and gave Mark a small smile, just to reassure him. He always exaggerate when it comes to her.

" Let's get going to class " Sohee said. " I think you should go home " Mark said. " I'll be fine Mark. There's just one more class left, I'll be fine, don't worry too much " Sohee said.

" Arraso,  I'm coming with you too then. " " But --- " " There's no but, it's not like I never ditch right? I do ditch, every day too. So kaja [ let's go ] " Mark said. 

Sohee sigh and nodded and then head to class. Why is Mark so stubborn! Aishh, this boy.

-----

Hello! So I've finally updated lol. Sorry, this is just a short romance scene to start the story.

Subscribe, comment, and vote ~