Our Paradise

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Human feelings……the most complicated thing in the world. Fear, annoy, sleepy, tired, mad, sad and love. All of these emotions were trapped in human heart and we call it feeling. Out of all these emotion, L.O.V.E is the most difficult to understand. What does love means? Some people describe love as something happy. But, why people still ended up getting hurt because of love and before they knew it, it was too late to fix anything.

 

 

Wooyoung P.O.V.

 

 

I just sat there, all sort of emotions running through my head. Sadness, loneliness, angry and betrayed. I spare a glance at you. Smiling so widely and was beaming with happiness as everyone that passed by congratulates you on your new relationship, praising you and even some envious comments on how lucky are you to be able to get such beautiful girlfriends.

 

 

Even from our members. “Hyung! You are so lucky. You guys are like the best couple out there.” “Khun! Ma boy! Finally of the market huh? Congrats dude!” I hear Minjun hyung high fiving you while Chansung and Junho keep on saying how lucky you are. Yet, I just sat there, looking at you. Remembering all the times that we have spent and all the promises that you have broken. I remember everything. Every single thing. Even the first time we meet.

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

That is my first time being away from my family. I was scared, scared with everything. I’m all alone with nobody that I can lean on. I was the last one entering the company. Although I won the audition, beating 1000 other people, I felt so small. I was too scared and too shy to talk to other people. Everything after practicing, I hide myself at a corner, away from other people.

 

 

But then, you came. With your smile, you swept me off my feet. “Hi, my name is Nichkhun. Why are you always seating alone? Let’s be friend!” Your first words, shattered all the wall that I have built around me. Your smiles, brings warmth all over my body. You gave me what I needed, someone to talk too.And before I know it, you have already stole my heart.

 

 

As days passed by, we become closer and closer and eventually, we become bestfriends. With your help, I became more and more happy. You introduce me to everyone in the company and within a week, I am friends with everybody. Smile becomes my constant companion and you were the reason behind it. From time to time, we become even more inseparable.

 

 

We go everywhere together, eat, and even shower together. You have become the shoulder that I rest my head to whenever things got too tough for me. And I become your ears to listen to all your problems. Comforting you when you missed your family, cry with you and of course laugh with you. Before we know it, we finally debut and we become closer than ever.

 

 

It all begins during the recording of Idol Army. That one episode changes everything. My heart was beating like crazy when I found out we will be playing the game where we will be passing papers using our mouth. I was more nervous when they told me that you will be my partner. Each times your lips landed on mine, although we were separated by that thin piece of paper, enough to bring shiver all over my body. That day, it was clear to me. I, Jang Wooyoung, is in love with you, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

 

 

-two years later-

 

 

Day by day, my feeling towards you is getting stronger. My face starts to blush 10 shades redder whenever you were there beside me. But, I still cannot bring myself to confess to you. Because I know you didn’t feel the same way to my. I am just your ‘favourite dongsaeng’ and nothing else. Every sweet gestures that you made is just something an older brother will do towards his younger brother. I convince myself to keep this feeling just to myself and let the feeling died inside me.

 

 

But one day, you decided to take our relationship to the higher level. It was my birthday. You bring me to dinner and bought me such an expensive present. I was so happy that night, the happiest that I have ever been. But then, your look towards me starts to get different. You hold my hand and gave me the sweetest smile. You took a deep breath before you started talking.

 

 

“Wooyoung. You are so special to me. More special than anyone else. I have been keeping this feeling in my heart for too long and I don’t think I can keep it a secret anymore. I love you so much and I really want to have you beside me. I want to become that someone special to you. I want us to be together. So, will you accept my feeling?”

 

 

You were looking at me with your beautiful round eyes. I didn’t take a long time before nodding my head. You hug me so tight and kiss me deep on my lips. That night, we officially become a couple and eventhough we decided to keep it a secret from anyone else, we still enjoy our relationship so much.

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

I cannot handle it anymore. Seeing you smiling, looking so happy with your relationship with her, I feels like you’re mocking me and slapping me in the face, over and over again. I decided to quietly retreat myself and quickly ran to our company rooftop. I need the fresh air to wipe away all the sadness in my heart.

 

 

It didn’t take long before tears starts pouring out from my eyes. “Why…….why did you did this to me…..”I whispered to myself. I was bawling my eyes out when suddenly I felt a warm back and a pair of strong hands wrapping around me and a familiar scent invade my nose. “T…Taec hyung?” I whispered, still sobbing in tears. “Shhhhh…don’t hold back. Just let it out. I am here for you,” he whispered with his husky yet calming voice.

 

 

-30 minutes later-

 

 

Taecyeon and I were sitting side by side on the bench at the roof top. The cold spring night breeze soothes my aching heart. It was so quiet and only my sobbing was heard. “How do you know I am here hyung?” He just looked at me before giving me a comforting smile. “Maybe you didn’t notice this but I’m always beside you. My eyes are always on you and I know everything that going through your mind right now.”

 

 

“Wh….what do you mean hyung?” I asked, quite shocked. “You’re feeling sad, betrayed and angry at Nichkhun right? For betraying your love and for leaving you alone. I know that. I know everything.” “Bu…but how?” I asked bewildered. I was very sure that no one knew about my relationship with Nichkhun. “When you love someone, you will notice everything that’s happening to them, even though they didn’t notice you,” replied Taecyeon calmly.

 

 

“Love? You love me? Bu…but I never notice anything…..” “Of course you wouldn’t. But I don’t blame you. You are just too much in love with him that you didn’t notice anything different about me. What you’re doing to Khun, is just like how I’ve been doing to you. I always watched you, never being too far away from you,” confessed Taecyeon.

 

 

“I…I’m sorry…..I didn’t notice anything….” “Don’t be, because I’m not. I feel happy to see you together with the person that you love. But now, when this thing happens, my heart is aching too.” “He lied to me…He told me that he would love me forever but look what happen. Just a couple of years passed, he’s already giving up on this relationship…”

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

“How can you just gave up on us that easy?! You said you would love me, but now….you cheating on me with her? How can this happen?” It was our worst fight. I overheard your conversation on phone with her. How you were smiling when you said you missed her, how you love her and how excited you are for your next date. And what makes my heart shattered more, I cannot even see a tiny bit of guilt on your face.

 

 

“Please tell me that this is not true… Everything is just a joke…Please,” I was begging, putting aside my pride because at this moment, only you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter