C01

I Don't Know

Shinhye was walking with her brother. Suddenly his phone rang. “Hello Joongki-ya, can’t you help me,i’m afraid?” her voice tremble. “Nuna, what’s happen?” Said Joongki worried. Meanwhile the light already sign to crossing. “Oppa palli, I’m going to be late” Shinhye said while crossing the road. But Joongki still talking with his crush although he doesn’t know she love him too or not. Shinhye turned back “ Oppa,,, come one”. Jongki still busy with his phone, “i’ll come there after drove Shinhye to school”. The lamp has turned red again and someone got hit, it’s Shinhye. Joongki ran to her and hugged her body tight. “Shinhye-ya, wake up???? Joongki tears fall. He brought her to the hospital. His phone rang again. “Joongki-ya, help me please, i’m afraid, he’ll kill me” said her. “Nuna, where are you?”. “I don’t know, okay wait a moment, i’ll go to there, don’t go anywhere”. Joongki hang up the telephone and want to go but Shinhye wake up. “Oppa where are you going?”. “Shinhye-ya, oppa must go Chae nuna in bad situation” Joongki held her palm. “Oppa, don’t go i’m afraid, i need you oppa, don’t go, please don’t go?” Shinhye beg to her brother. Joongki release her hand, “ Mianhe Shihye-ya”. “Oppa, i will die if you you? Oppa!!!”. Shinhye sob, “Oppa”. Joongki wave at her “Yonghwa will come soon, just wait him”. “ Oppa!!! Shinhye shout but he already dissapear. Not long after Yonghwa come. “Shinhye-ya, what happend? Are you fine now?”. Shinhye didn’t answer him she just sob. Yonghwa hugged her and caresing her hair “Don’t worry, he’ll comeback soon”. “But, i’m afraid, i want go home” said her sobbing. “Shhht, don’t be afraid, i’m here” said him caresing her back then she fell asleep. Yonghwa lying her on the bed and sat beside her.

 

In other place.

“Nuna, are you okay?”. “Joongki, thanks for coming, i’m afraid?” she ran hugged him. “What happend and who are they?”.”Mianhe Joongki-ya, they are dept collector and.... “ she’s sob. “Nuna, don’t cry, everything gonna be okay, i’ll help you to pay them”. “Gomawo, but i already gave them deed of your house, mianhe Joongki-ya, i’m forced to do it, i-i am afraid they will kill me.” Joongki release her hug. “M-mwo, what are you just talking? You give what to them?. “Joongki-ya!! Mianhe” She want to hug him but he step back. “You know, it’s not my house, it’s Shinhye house, what should i say to her?”. Don’t worry she will never mad at you cause she love her brother so much”. She whisper in his ear and held his arm. He refuse it. “Don’t touch me, we’re trust you but” he not finish his setence because she kiss his lips. “ wouldn’t you like me?. She kiss him more deeper and he reply the kiss. They break theeir kiss, “ I know you love me”. She want to kiss him again but he refuse. “I must go, Shinhye must be worried”, She hold him. “Just stay here, and forget about her”. 
 

 

Sorry ,,, !!!