Extra

Different Worlds

It's been 5 years since Sehun last saw Luhan. Everything is unexpected but that's how life works right? Unexpected.

 

Sehun is now a successful dancer and they have a great group that is known all over Korea named EXO.

 

He's is single due to their group schedule. But he's enjoying it. Just like how Luhan told Sehun to do so.

 

He is walking to a fresh sidewalk of seoul when he saw a small little boy that is crying at the bench of the sidewalk. He came near to the boy worriedly. Maybe this little boy is lost.

 

"Hey buddy, Are you okay?" Sehun asked the little fellow and sat beside him.

"My.. Daddy.. I-i'm lost." The boy said between his sobs.

"It's okay. come on. Let's go and find your parents. Where did you last saw them?" The older said calmly. He wanted to comfort th little one.

"Really? Thank you so much Mr. Stranger." The boy said cheerfuly as he heard the fact of seing his parents again. He looked at Sehun's eyes and hugged him. Sehun is shocked when he saw the little boy. And then his eyes started to water.

 

"Mr.? Why are you crying? Are you lost too?" The little boy said innocently.

"Ummmhh, N-no. Y-you just reminds me of someone. A special someone." Sehun said then wiped the pearls of tears in his eyes. Not letting them to fall down. 

"They said I looked like my daddy so much. But I think my daddy is a lot much manlier." The little boy said.

 

"SeHan!" A certain someone shouted from nowhere.

"Daddy U-Min!" Sehan said as he walked fast to his awaiting father. 

 

"Y-your name is SeHan?" Sehun said as he looked back to the little boy.

 

"Yes! My daddy Luhan named it to me. He said my name is special." SeHan said proudly.

 

"Thank you Mr. for staying with our child. He's been missing for hours and it keeps us so worried. Thank you so much." Minseok said bowing to Sehun 90 degrees.

 

"Minnie! Sehan!" Someone said from not so far. Sehun knew who's the owner of the voice. 

 

He smiled.

He smiled because he's happy. 

He knows that his hyung is a lot more better now than before. 

 

Before the said voice come near to them, Sehun Turned his back. 

 

"I need to keep going. Please be careful SeHan okay? Don't make things harder again for Luhan-Hyung. Always remember that your daddy love you. Good bye. I love you." And he walked away with a smile on his face.

 

Then Luhan came to them.

"Who's that?" Luhan said while catching his breath. He's been running for a while now. 

"I don't know. He stayed for our SeHan. He's so nice" Minseok replied. 

"Be careful again next time SeHannie arasseo? You made us so worried" Luhan said to his 5 years old son.

"Okay daddy. The tall man said I reminds him of someone. He cried a little. He's creepy Daddy but He's nice." Little Sehan said.

 

Luhan smiled. And then ruffled his son's hair.

 

"We'll meet him if the fate said yes."