i

Cover Up
Please log in to read the full chapter

Her hands balled up into fists; her jaws clenched.

 

She’s trying to keep up, to calm down.

 

Taeyeon. My Taeyeon is getting angry.

 

“It’s for the group.” My hands cupped her cheeks as I pulled myself towards her stiff body. “It’s only temporary. I just need to—“

 

“No.” She shook her head, rather forcefully. “You’re not doing it, Pani.” Her fists vibrating from how hard she tries to hold back, but her voice starts getting louder by each word she lets out. “I. Won’t. Let you. I won’t let you do it! You and that man are not—“

 

I kissed her. A lousy patting of two lips, mine to hers, a kiss nonetheless. She needs to stop talking; because, it pains me. It pains me to hear her worries and my resolve turn into a fight. Our voices were becoming thunderous; our exchange, becoming irrational. It had to stop.

 

Because it hurts. It hurts. To know that she doesn’t want to let me go. And to acknowledge the fact that she has to.

 

She has to. It was the most reasonable solution, a quick fix. It wasn’t something we’ve never thought of before. It isn’t new to the industry we live in.

 

It needs to be done. And it needs to be me.

 

I must do it.

 

For me.

 

For her.

 

For our team.

 

It was a subtle attack, and I know it wasn’t something she would blatantly ignore. We just got married—secretly, that is—; and then, to hear me say what I had to do, who in their right minds would let my bold advance go for naught?

 

The moment I let my guard down and decided to take a step back, she swiftly lunges forward. I felt the hard flat wood on my back. I flinched at the contact; her unreadable eyes bore on mine, searching my intentions.

 

My eyes squinted. And then, I saw myself in her eyes, mirroring the need for each other—the craving to keep what we already own.

 

I blinked; she saw. Why can’t I just hide my emotions from you? The suppressed need, the silent desire, was hinted; she saw, she knew. And I had to bite my lower lip when she inched nearer, her forehead on my own, her hands on the sides of my head—trapping me to the wall. I swallowed. I am not getting out of here unscathed, am I?

 

But, oh, it’s not like I’m going to complain.

 

Her tongue grazed my lips. Lightly, teasingly, and then, she commanded entrance. My hands automatically clutched on the collar of her shirt.

 

Where the hell are those buttons? Oh, right. On the floor. Now on the floor. Along with the whole garment. Fast hands, Fany. Good job! You’re getting better at this.

 

I tugged the zipper of her pants. I want her . Stark . Now.

 

But before I could pull it down, she held both my hands to a halt and stepped back, a playful grin on her face. I glared at her.

 

Stop fooling around, Kim Taeyeon! Give me what I want. Or you wouldn’t have any!

 

My silent threats amuse her. She smiled, wider and wider until it reached her ears. And I smiled back. It’s not like she’s the only one who enjoys this sensual charades.

 

I took my hands back, tilted my head slightly up, making sure my eyes never left hers. I pulled my own jeans down, leaving my t-back and tank top on. I saw her deliciously her lips.

 

Yes, that drool should only be caused by me. Oh, but dear wife, I’m not yet done.

 

I unclasped the hooks of my bra and let it slip away from my arms and onto the carpeted floor. I knew the shape of my erected s would look y on this tight top. Doesn’t it, love?

 

She clicked her tongue. She was clearly getting all of the messages. And she was not one t

Please log in to read the full chapter