Final

The friends that...changed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day of the year was always the best. Light snow.. You slowly walked to school,taking your own sweet time. School doesn't start as early as usual. Incase of those who stay up really late for the fireworks. You walked past those stalls and widened your eyes when you saw you're best friend,taehyung there. 

sleeping on the floor,lots of girls were squealing because of how handsome and y he was. Sitting with a V-neck white shirt,that was a little see-through,a tie and some black pants.you walked towards him and lightly shakes him with your shoe. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. you chuckled at his cuteness and helped him up.

"Thanks."He said,dusting off the market's dust on his shirt, You helped him dust off the dust of his back. "huh. girls alway's aiming for the -eh? "Taehyung said as you stopped and flushed red. "i-its not like that.."You stuttered.

He giggled at you and swinged a hand around your shoulder. "lets go?" You nodded.

"ooh! A new couple!"jooyeon squealed with sohee behind her. She just smirked. "we're not a couple.."You defended and nodded. "Don't be shy,I confessed remember?"Taehyung said and pecked your hair. you rolled your eyes and hit his hand,so that it would fall off your shoulder. you walked to your locker and carried out your books.

"ughp! Let me carry this for you hun."Sohee said,scooping your books from your hands. you chuckled and closed your locker. "May i ask you a question?"She asked,doing something with her other arm. You couldn't see it because of all your books. but it seems like she's exchanging something. to do with your books. but you didn't mind.

"sure!" you answered cheerfully.
 

"Do you like taehyung?"She asked,

Yeah,i kinda do.
Naah,He's just a friend.
(Don't click both. it'll spoil differently.)

During class,

"Everyone got your tests right,except..Taehyung and you."the teacher said and pointed to taehyung and you. "Come and collect your work except the both of you.."The teacher said as everyone walked out. you pouted angrily and felt someone poked it. it was taehyung,beaming. "At least you're with me,right? its worst if you're alone."He said and smiled. 

"STUDENTS!"The teacher shouted. "Its only the two of us.."Taehyung stated. "Okay, for you,girl.. i gave a real easy question. How would the answer be 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter