Chapter Six

The Special Person

Chi went out of the bathroom to find exo just laying on the counch also Emi too"Hey, guys Im ready to go" "Ok lets hurry up" They went in to the van with jinyoung (being the driver), they talked to each other when they got there music came right in there ears"Chi, come back at 9:45 ok" "Ok, oppa" they all went out of the car, Chi thought she was being watch"Come, on Chi we don't want to wast time"Ok, coming" she ran towards Lay"lets go"  they all went outside.

????POV

Chi ran towards Lay"my little girl has grow up already how awful I wish that i could just ruin her moment for this maybe i should this would be wonderful a sight of my powers again (and starts evil laugh) then lets get started soon.

Chi talked with Emi"Hey, Emi...." "Yeah, Chi?" "Um, nevermind..." "Come on, tell me" "U-h-h..." "Uh what?" "I think i should tell something?" "Like what?" starts to whisper"OH WHAT!!!" "Shhh, everone looking at us..." "Sorry" "So, could you keep that as a secret?" "I will until the day i died" they both starts to laugh. 

Lay POV

"OH WHAT!!!' Lay looked at Emi and Chi, Lay saw that Chi whisper something"Hey,Lay!" 'Yeah, what?" We, should ask Chi and Emi to dance?" "U-h-h" *blushing* "Lay, your face is red?" "Uh sorry" "Is, the unicorn in love?" "Shut up" 'Come on lets go ask" "F-f-ine." "My heart is racing"

They giggle and notice Luhan and Lay "Emi would you love to dance?" "Um sure are you ok if i go Chi?" "Sure its find" "Thanks" Hugs Chi, Lay sat down next to Chi"U-m Chi..." "Yeah" "W-ould you love to dance with me?" "Sure" Lay grab her hand and went on the dance floor, they dance nice smooth they look into their eyes "Chi can ask you something?" "Sure was it?" "Would you be my girlfriend?" "Of course!!" Lay hugs Chi they kiss each other, Of course Emi and Luhan Looked"Lay you finally got a girlfriend" "Shhh" All of them laugh (Even though the others thought what are they doing)

Its was 9:00 and everone already left exo,Chi and Emi decide to go home early"Lets go guys!!!" "Ok were coming!!" they ran, they got outside talking until some smoke came everone stood back Lay push Chi behind him so did Luhan(with Emi)  they saw a monster"Chi you got to go!!" "But I can't leave you here" "I know but i love you i don't what you to get hurt" "I love you too"they kissed eachother before saying goodbye "Come on Emi lets go!!" 'Sure lets go" They ran Chi looked right back at exo"Emi you go home and save yourself" "But i can't leave you here your my best friend" "I know that but i got to help exo" "Ok but you got be careful" "Ok" Hugs Emi and cry, Emi ran waving goodbye in her tears, Chi ran back in her form.

Exo was still fighting Lay healed the best he could for exo everbody was hurt until Lay saw someone with a big sword, she pull her sword with dark red light around her and stab the monster, the monster turn to ashes and the wind flew the ashes away Chi use to much power to kill the monster so she fainted and fell but luckly Lay caught her, Lay looked at the girl who was changing to her humanself and finally saw its was Chi luckly Kai woke up"Lay what do have?" "You know that girl with powers" "Yeah" "Its..." "Who?" "Chi!!" "WHAT!!!" Kai went to see, he was in shock"Kai can you teloport us home" "Um yeah sure" Soon they were inside jinyoung heard a thund, he went down stairs, he stared in shock'What, happend?" "We got attack" "Let me help you" "'Thanks" they hurry up and took exo to beds to rest Lay took Chi in her bed, he layed her down put blanket over her and kiss her head, lay close the door and went downstairs where jinyoung was sat down on the sofa lay sat down next him'Are you ok jinyoung?" "I'm ok" "Are you sure?" "Yeah" "Can I tell you two things?" "Go ahead" "Well do you know exo planet?" "Yes(with a low sigh)" "So you are...." "Yep I'm the prince" "So then Chi is the princess" "Yes" "Does she remeber what happen?" "No, she was to young and lost a bit information" "She needs to remeber" "I know whats the other one" "U-m..." "Come on Lay tell me?" "Well I'm dating your sister" "Thats great" "It is?" "Yeah your a great guy" "Thanks" "Well should go to sleep" "Yeah goodnight jinyoung" "Goodnight" Lay went up the stairs and went to the bedroom, Jinyoung decide to go to bed, but he felt like he was being watched but he shaked it off and went to bed but black smoke saw in anger" I need to take them down" (evil laughter) "I'm going to destroy her life"

Next Day

"Chi wake up!!" "No" Lay pulled her blanket off"Lay its cold" trying to pull the blanket back"Come on" 'Fine only for you" She stood up" I'll be down stairs ok" "Ok" Lay went through the door, Chi went to the bathroom took a shower and went out of the door, Kris and Jinyoung were makeing plans for the party, Chi called Emi if she would love to shop clothes for the party until Jinyoung said"The party is going to be night we could go somewhere?" "We should go to the beach" "Yeah lets go" "Emi were going to the beach too lets get a swimsuit" 'Sure" Chi end the call"Oppa going shopping with Emi ok" "Ok but hurry" "Ok" Chi went out of the door to Emi house"Emi come on lets go!!!" "Ok coming!!' Emi went out of the door" Ok ready" They walked to the mall looking through.

Chi's Clothes(Credits go to the owners)

Emi's Clothes

 

Their Hairstyles for the party

Chi's Hair 

Emi's Hair

"Emi are you reafy?" looking at her watch"Ok I'm ready lets go" They went of the mall and found exo standing waiting for the girls"What took you so long?" "Ask Emi" "Yah it wasn't my fault!!" "Come on no fights or no beach" they both said"Ok" "Now get dressed" They ran in the bathroom, after they got dressed they went the to van"Are you guys ready?" "Yeah!!!" They went on the highway (Jinyoung decide to stay home).

They got to the beach, the girls ran out like little kids, they bulit sandcastles until the wave crashed in"Oh come on that took forever" 'Oh well" Emi start a evil smile"Why are you smiling?" Emi through a bucket of water at Chi then Emi ran to the water"Yah!!" Chi ran after her, Luhan whisper to Lay"Lay want to sneak up on them?" "Sure" They stood up and went in the water quietly, they swim smoothly in the water towards there legs The girls were splashing each other until something grad them around of the waist, they both scream"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" "The boys laugh"Yah thats not funny" "Why you have to do that" the girls swim toward each other "We should sneak on them" "Yeah sure lets put shark hats on" "Yeah" They went to the suface and put on thouse hats and went back to the water"Lay didn't see their faces" 'Yeah its was funny" the girls went around them like sharks"Lay LOOKS SHARK!!!" They swam back to back, they both scream"HELP!!!" the girls swam closer to them soon the girls lift their heads and laugh"Pay back!!" they all laugh until something drag Emi and Chi down into the water"You girls won't fool us again" Chi and Emi try to swim as fast they could soon they couldn't breath and fainted"Luhan I think there not joking" "Now to think of it yeah lets go help them" they dive down and found the girls they grab them got to the surface Lay and Luhan put Emi and Chi on land"Emi wake up hello?" Luhan kissed Emi and water came out of "What happened" coughing little bit" You don't remeber" "I only remeber that I was drowning" "Ok" "CHI!!!" Emi stood up to see"She very cold"  "What?" "Kissed her" "But-t" "Come on do you want to save her" Lay kissed Chi"Chi wake up!!" Chi gag water and cough"Are you ok?" "Yeah" "What happened?" "I remeber that something was pulling us then black" "Lets go its almost the party" "Yeah lets go" They ran towards exo"Come on lazy people lets go" All of exo stood up from sitting down, they went to restroom washed themself up and ready to go.

Exo Party outfit

Lay

 

Luhan

 

Xiumin

 

Kris

 

Chen

Tao

Kai

Suho

D.O

Chanyeol

Baekhyun

Sehun

Home For The Party

Chi and Emi were just talking what happened"How did we drown?" "Something pulled us down" "What was it?" "Not sure..." "Could it be a sea creature?" "It couldn't be" they kept talking with everone and there problems, Chi saw exo thoughter she decide to leave it alone.

EXO POV

 "Lay should we tell the others?" "I'm not sure.." "We should tell the others about Chi" "Ok ok lets tell them" Lay and Kai went to exo"Hey guys we got to tell you something!!" "Were coming" "So what is it?" "Kai and I know who that girl is" "You do!!" "Tell us!!" "Its..." "Come on" "Chi" "WHAT!!!" "Yeah" "How do you guys know?" "Reember how you guys were fighting that monster yeah the girl came back and use to much powers so she fell then she turn to her humanself" "Wow thats mean Jinyoung is the prince!!" "Yep" "This is great" "But one problem" "What is it?" "She doesn't remeber about exo planet" "She doesn't!!" "Yeah she went through the portal but she was really young so yeah" "What should we tell her because she knows that we have power" 'Yeah"

"CHI CAN YOU BUY THE CAKE!!!!!!" "YEAH!!" "Chi can I come along" "Ok lets go" They went out of the door out on the sidewalk towards the store, after they got the cake these people started to come them"Hey girl you be lookin good" "Uhh gross come Emi lets go" "Yeah" "Oh snap dude" "Shut up come on girl you love me" puting his arm around her" Yeah no thanks but i have a boyfriend" "Who cares come with me" "No gross" "Well your my girlfriend now lets kiss" "Gross" Chi slap him and ran with Emi" Boys lets go" "Yes sir" They went after them"Emi where should we go?!" "I'm not sure!!" They ketp on runing until they got to the dead end"Oh well looks who stuck" "YAH GET AWAY!!!" "Oh little girl can save herself" "Emi called exo" "Ok" Chi got to fighting form(But not her power form)"Lets get her" Chi fight them doing backflips and puches" Emi do you called them?!" "Yeah there coming" some of the boys were down but the leader was ready to fight"Oh the little girl is ready" "Ye.." Chi didn't finish her sentece because exo was here"Unless were around" "What 13 fighting me I'm out of here" he ran but Chi did a flying kick and kicked him on the backm, he fell little bit but still runing"Hey guys your so late" "I thought Jinyoung said not to fight" "Eh whos care" "Um Chi lets go" "Yeah sure come exo" They ran home"Chi what took so long" "Nothing" "Fine leting this one going away" 

Chi Had Lots Of Fun But Danger Will Be Coming......

Hey guys sorry for not updating so well lots of stuffs is coming in so yeah!!!!!

I'M SORRY !!!!!