The Flirt

Chasing What You Can Not Have

     Yukwon laughed he watched B-Bomb wipe every part of his face, looking for the spot the whip cream was on. "No, idiot, I told you it is on the right," Yukwon told him. B-Bomb huffed, giving up as he pulled out his phone. His eyes widened as he saw what cheek it was on.

      "That is my left!" he yelled, grabbing the napkin and wiping the correct spot. Yukwon bit his lip as he realized his mistake. "Your left is my right," he pointed out. The duo currently sat in the old cafe, on a 'secret date' to complete 'mission make Yukwon happy again'. It was working so far as Yukwon could not stop laughing at the jerk's stupidity. He never knew he could be so funny, maybe because this is a side of himself he only shows Lia. Minhyuk watched the red head form the corner of his eye, making sure he was happy before he begins his next sentence.

     "Wanna talk about it yet?" B-Bomb asked. He had been trying to get Yukwon to talk about his mental state for four days now. Each time it was mentioned before Yukwon either ignored the question or his face would contort into some sad frown; Minhyuk hated that frown. The kitty's smile dropped slightly as he pondered over how to answer the jerk.

     "The new cafe was where she and I had our last date. Ironic, huh?" was the only thing he said before he dove back into eating his cake. B-Bomb was glad enough that Yukwon was comfortable enough about it to tell him this much, so he will not push it for now. He picked up his coffee mug and drank the caffeine filled liquid. When he asked the kitty if he wanted to date him, he never knew things would turn out this way. Instead of despising the other as they normally do, the two loved every second they spent together. It was fairly easy hiding it from the others that they were dating in secret. Yukwon naturally avoided Jaehyo and Ana, mostly sticking to either Jihoon or Taeil whenever he was not with the jerk. The kitty still felt awkward about this secret dating thing. Sure it is not real but others would not know that if they were to find out. It was a bit scary; people already thought Yukwon was a cute lil'kitty, now they will think he is gay as well. Add to the list of reasons to hate Yukwon.

     "But now you can replace that with the memory of us having our first date here," he told the kitty, making a joke. He succeeded as he saw the red head grin. Along the way, making Yukwon smile became his only goal. He enjoyed every little lift of his lips he could get out of the younger. The whole point in this thing was to make the kitty happy again. He did not want to make his loss of pride be in vain.

      "You know, I don't really blame her. The only thing on my mind when we were there was y-" he quickly stopped himself, cutting his sentence off before finishing. B-Bomb raised his eyebrow at him, not understanding at all the red head's actions. "Was...umm...something she really did not like. She would get upset because it was all I thought about when I was around her."

      Yukwon had to save himself before he told the jerk something that was made to be kept to himself. Admitting that he could only think about Minhyuk when he was with Ana did not sound smart at all. The kitty cleared his throat and went back to eating his cake. The douche shrugged it off as the kitty being his old weird self again as he turned to drink his coffee. "That isn't nice. What did you think about that she hated so much?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going now that the kitty was comfortable enough to talk about it.

     "That isn't what matters. It just bothers me though. Am I not good enough that she has to be with Jaehyo? I am not being conceited or anything, but we were happy together. I must be really crappy for her to leave me for someone like him," he sighed, suddenly not hungry enough to finish off the pastry. B-Bomb became upset that the red head thought so lowly of himself.

     "She is just missing out on something so special," Minhyuk found himself saying without realizing it, turning his head to fully look at the kitty. Yukwon stared at his hands for a moment, his eyes wide. Crap, I did it again, didn't I? I told him something weird as hell again.

     Yukwon turned his head to look at B-Bomb as well. "Thanks..." he whispered, his awkwardness ringing in his voice. Yukwon was born awkward, but that is what makes him the kitty everyone, or almost everyone, loves. Minhyuk took notice of the small smile Yukwon had on his lips, the sincere smile that he, the jerk B-Bomb, brought out. This is when the silence settled on them, and the duo became self-conscious as they noticed the distance between them shrunk when they had turned to look at the other. It was like they were in the hallway all over again, their eyes barely being able to leave the others lips. And when they did leave, it was to look at the distance slowly closing between them.

     It was like fate hated them or something as they heard Jihoon's deep voice yelling for Yukwon, and Taeil calling for B-Bomb. It did not take them a second to scoot away from each other, Yukwon even going as far as pushing his chair to the side a little. The nerd and Jihoon took their seats across from the secret couple, unaware of what they almost walked in on. Yukwon's heart was pounding like mad, he could hear the blood in his ears. B-Bomb was in a similar state, but he refused to admit it was because of almost happened but instead was due to being surprised by the nerd calling his name.

     "What do you two want?" the jerk questioned, raising his brow at them. Taeil shrugged before answering. "Yukwon told us you were coming here today, so we decided to stop by," he replied.

     The douche made the mistake of looking over at the kitty. Yukwon was staring straight at him, or, more accurately, his lips. And B-Bomb found himself doing the same. Screw this feeling. "Guys!" Jihoon snapped between them. Minhyuk turned his head quickly to see Taeil giving him an annoyed look. "What?"

     "I asked you if you had studied for the test Friday. Teach' said it was a tough one," Taeil restated. Sadly, the only word B-Bomb picked up was studied, as he was just moments before taking in every detail of the kitty's mouth. His thoughts bounced back to Yukwon. What the hell is going on with me? Why can't I stop thinking about him?

     Yukwon was asking himself the same question as he dragged his eyes away from the jerk and towards his two friends. "I forgot about that. Do you have the notes?" he asked. Jihoon nodded and pulled out some papers from his back pack, handing them over to the kitty. Yukwon took them happily and read over. As he expected, his thoughts were too messy to even consider reading these. He could not understand a word of it. He felt the papers tug and looked over to see B-Bomb pulling them over a bit to read over them as well. Bad move.

     This, in turn, pulled Yukwon over as well. Crap, now I'm too close to him. "Yeah, I don't get anything that is on this paper right now," B-Bomb stated. Yukwon watched every little movement of his mouth. It was like everything was in slow motion as Minhyuk formed every syllable. Shiiiiit. Yukwon let go of the notes and scooted over again. "Ah, I got to get home. I have my own set of notes, so I am going to go study. See you guys later? Text you when I can, B," he told them, using the newfound nickname he had for the jerk. Saying B-Bomb or Minhyuk was too much, so shrinking it down to B made his life easier. But forget abut him! I need to get out of this place. 

     He burst into his house, locked the door, and went straight up to his room. The red head threw himself onto his. Studying? Like earlier, his mind was in too much of a mess to read anything at the moment. He chose instead to just take a nap to clear his thoughts. This only forth more thoughts of B-Bomb, his stupid personality that Yukwon was gradually growing use to, and  how much he wants to kiss him. Stupid hormones. Teenage hormones are the scariest s on the planet.

     Minhyuk was left alone with Taeil, as Jihoon left shortly after Yukwon did. This was terrifying. "You guys keeping secrets," Taeil stated, a knowing grin filling his face as he ate whatever is left of Yukwon's cake. "Go somewhere private if you want to each other's faces off. I would rather you did not do it in public."

     B-Bomb started to choke on the mouthful of coffee he just gulped down. "What the hell do you mean?" he coughed out, wiping his mouth with a napkin. Very VERY terrifying.

     "Come on, you can't be that oblivious. You are lucky Jihoon wasn't wearing his glasses. As soon as we walk in, the first thing we see is you and Yukwon two inches away from attacking one another," Taeil stated through a mouthful of cake. This was Taeil's job, so Minhyuk could not get too upset. The nerd was welcomed into Block B because of his observation skills. They use him to get any information they need. He was born to be nosy. 

     B-Bomb sighed in defeat. "Just, don't tell anyone alright? It's a secret. We are only doing this to make Yukwon get over Ana. Whatever the hell almost happened right now was not suppose to happen. So thanks for walking in on us. God knows what might have happened if you did not," Minhyuk came to realization, suddenly more terrified of his own feelings than Taeil.

     "I am on this planet to insure my kitty is happy. If that means keeping this weird as you guys got going on secret, then that is what I'll do. When did you two start 'secretly' dating?" Taeil instigated.

     "The day Ana was enough to cheat on him," he told Taeil, his memories of a crying Yukwon coming to mind. He officially hated the sight of Yukwon crying.

     "Wow. Your fast," Taeil teased. Minhyuk kicked him beneath the table. "We aren't actually dating. It's just a friend helping another friend out," he defended himself.

     "Friends don't feel the need to make out in public," Taeil changed his logic. B-Bomb rolled his eyes with an angry whatever. The nerd laughed at the jerk's misfortune.

     The next few days was tough. It included a lot of studying, texts to keep in touch, and note taking. He and B-Bomb texted non-stop, talking about life and school. Yukwon even became comfortable enough to tell him stories about when he was younger and how painful it is to grow up alone. It not to have anyone there for you; the kitty told him every little pent up feeling he had about the things in his life. B-Bomb also told him about his life. When Friday finally came, and so did that big test, the two were already inseparable. They knew each other more than they had bargained for, but that was okay because Yukwon liked being close to the jerk. Even if they were not actually dating, it felt more than perfect to be this close to each other. The test brought down his mood though, seeing as how Yukwon guessed on half of it. He tried studying, really, but all he could think of was B-Bomb and it did not help that he was the only person he was texting. Once the bell rang and he finished gathering up all his work, he went straight for the BBC. It was Friday, so no one would be in there. Ana and Jaehyo were more than likely on a date, Taeil and PO were going into town to get some stuff for Taeil's violin or something, and the 'Zikyung' pair (as the group referred to them as) were probably doing something illegal.

      The couch looked so inviting that Yukwon spent no time at all throwing his bag down and grabbing the blanket he had wrapped around him the night Ana cheated on him. He instantly fell into a well needed nap. When B-Bomb walked in to see him knocked out, it came as no surprise. Yukwon had been staying up late due to stress. B-Bomb hated that the kitty was so worked up when it was his job to insure he was happy. B-Bomb sat beside him on the couch, his fingers habitually going to his hair to fix it. His fingers trailed down from his hair, along his temple and across his cheek, finally allowing his thumb to brush over his lips. Those damn lips that he has been wanting to kiss since the party at Jaehyo's. His heart started to beat wildly again at just the thought. Why do I get like this with him?

      The tension that had settled itself on him a few days ago was back, and his hormones were controlling his movements. He slowly leaned in close, one goal in mind. If he is asleep, it won't count right? Of course it would! He wanted to slap himself and his thoughts, but his face was only centimeters away form the red head's. He could practically feel the blood being pumped viciously in his veins as he neared the kitty. However, before he could achieve his goal the kitty's eyes sluggishly opened. Time froze, and Minhyuk felt his breath cut off. The kitty did nothing to push him away as he stared at B-Bomb. He took note of how close they were, the intensity in the jerk's eyes, and finally his mouth only breaths length away.

     This is when his mind kicked in and started to freak out.  oh my god too close! Move! Go away! Against his thoughts, Yukwon stayed still and B-Bomb was frozen. The tension only intensified as Yukwon snuck another look at the other's lips. Though he wanted to push him away, at the same time the distance was too good to let it slip away. Maybe if they both stay still long enough something will happen to separate them? Nah, that makes no sense. Yukwon wanted to find any way possible to escape the situation, but there was not one. He wanted to kiss Minhyuk.

      That desire was, thankfully, unquenched as the two decided in synchronization to look away from each other. Yukwon pushed himself into a sitting position and B-Bomb quickly stood. He cleared his throat, and Yukwon fixed his clothes that became ruffled in the process of his nap. The flame of the moment was blown out once again. Screw this feeling! The duo tried to find any way possible to redeem normality.

      Yukwon coughed loudly before attempting to speak. "H-how do you feel you did on the test today, B?"

     Minhyuk was never more grateful for the change in subject; it was prett bad time to feel warm with the kitty's use of his nickname. B. The kitty is the only one that calls me that. "Uuuh, pretty bad. I didn't study," he answered. Yukwon nodded.

     "I didn't either. I guessed on half the questions," Yukwon laughed, but it sounded pretty awkward. B-Bomb grabbed his backpack and put it on. Yukwon did the same and they exited the room, getting away from whatever almost happened for the third time in their life. "Umm, let's hang out tomorrow alright? I'm pretty tired right now."

      B-Bomb nodded. "Text me when and where, kay?" Yukwon agreed before leaving. Once he was out of sight Minhyuk started taking deep breaths, his heart pounding way too painfully to be healthy. Why does Yukwon do this to him? The question was not to come to him as Lia appeared, staring at him with questioning eyes. "What's wrong babe?" she asked him, resting her hand on his shoulder. Babe. That's right, he was still with Lia. 

      "Nothing, just mad at myself for stupid stuff," he told her, praying she would take it as it is. But come on, this is Lia we are talking about.

     "Define 'stupid stuff'," she requested. B-Bomb sighed. Course she would not take it as it s. "I didn't study for the test and I am pretty sure I failed," he answered. She sighed and flicked his head. "Idiot."

     She entered the BBC, pulling him inside with her. "Hungry? I'm going to fix up a snack," she asked. B-Bomb nodded. He was not hungry at all, though, because what happened earlier had his stomach in a twist. He sat down at the table and waited for her to finish warming up some pizza rolls. She handed B-Bomb his and began to devour hers.

     He wanted to just be with Yukwon again, someone he felt was already a huge part of his life, but that would be too suspicious to state that in front of Lia. So instead he came up with a different excuse. "Never mind, love. I think I'm getting sick, I can't eat this. Can you save it for me for later?" he requested of her as he stood up and left the room again. His phone buzzed and he looked down to see Kitty -_- pop up. He unlocked his phone and went to his messages.

     Hey B, you should come over tomorrow. Mom is out of town for a promotion offer so we won't have to worry about her embarrassing me XD And I hate being home alone (v.v) Your choice though? -Y

     He smiled at the message and quickly replied back. Sounds awesome. See you tomorrow then. -M

     It would be nice just to chill with the kitty and have no distractions. Taeil did tell him to stay out of the public. Hanging out at Yukwon's seems like the most peaceful thing in the world. Besides, he could not let the kitty be alone when he hates it, now can he?

_____________________________

Teehee :D THE IS SO STRONG D:!!!!!!! Just kiss already! (*wink* *wink* *hint* *hint* *cough* *cough*) Sadly, this is around the area where gets real. Next chapter is going to have so much hate, I can feel it XD You guys are going to be like "Why would you do this to us? YOU'RE SO EVIL!" I mean, I know I would tell myself that. What do you think about the legit fake relationship? It is soooo secretive XD Also, I feel like I need to mention this again, SO MUCH TENSION DEAR LAWD!!! I had too much fun writing this chapter. Too. Much. Fun. Did you like it? No, I can tell. You didn't XD I sowwy =P I also want to say sorry for all the curse words XD The whole point in this story is to show the average life of a highschool student. If you think teenagers are angels and never curse then go jump off a cliff because teenagers can't go a whole day without saying at least thirty two curse words (NOT LEGIT STATISTICS, I AM JUST JOKING).

FURTHERMRE I want to apologize. I was meant to update this yesterday but then I reread it and saw how many flipping mistakes I had and I needed to clean this chiz up. So now you have it today! SPEAKING OF DAYS! Tomorrow is my b-day bishes. Give me comments as a present? <3 I love comments (^-^) Upvotes, subscribers, view counts...I don't care for any of those. I believe my true readers are the ones that comment and try to make an effort to connect with me. I understand there are silent readers, I am one as well, but I still every so often make the attempt to tell people how I feel about their story or just them as an author altogether. Make an effort for me? Even if I am the only author you will comment for :D Hehe, loooong outro today. Sorry guys D:

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment. I heart all my haters and fans.

Love Fornever,
Luna