Plans.....

Feelings for You! [HIATUS]

It was early in the morning and Taeyeon, as the leader, was the first one up. Her dongsaengs were still sleeping since their schedules doesnt start until after noon. She sat on the dining table alone, reading over everything for today. Her phone, sitting on the table next to her hand, vibrated making the table shake a little.

"yeoboseyo?" Taeyeon answered her phone.

"yeoboseyo, Taeyeon ah." the person answered.

"Leeteuk oppa~" 

"Yes. This is the Tukie tukie Leeteuk speaking." He jokingly said to her.

"Oppa, why are you talking like im the one who called?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh thats just..... nevermind. annyeong hashimnikka. DId I wake you up?" He said.

"annyeong hashimnikka oppa. No I was already awake. But the girls are still in bed though." Taeyeon assured him

"oh good... I thought it was too early to call." he sigh in relieved.

"So why'd you call oppa?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nothing really. I was just bored. And I wanted to talk to someone." Leeteuk admitted.

"Oh alright. So what do you want to talk about?" 

"I just wanted to assure you that I kept my prmoise and talked to Heenim. I understood the whole thing now." He told her.

"Good. Thank you oppa~ So what was it about anyway? Why was oppa acting like that?" Taeyeon asked.

"It was nothing. Can that just be between me and him? Please~" He answered.

"Sure thing." Taeyeon said.

"So thats all Taengg...So.." Leeteuk had nothing else to say.

"Wait oppa! SInce I got on the line, can you do me a really big favor?" Taeyeon asked.

"It matters, what is it?" Leeteuk jokingly said. 

"Oppa~~~~~~~" Taeyeon tried to use aegyo.

"Taeng, you know I'd always do you a favor. I was just kidding." He said while laughing. 

"Okay, so you know how our manager oppa's daughter SooHee's birthday is coming up in like a week?"

"Yeah, you guys mentioned. SO what can I do for you?" He asked.

"So we oppa is trying to really make this a grand birthday. And I know she's a really big fan of Super Junior. So..." Taeyeon trailed off.

"Let me guess, you want us to surprise her?" He said.

"Kinda. Please oppa. I know your really busy but--" Taeyeon got cut off.

"Dont worry, I'll tell manager hyung to clear off that day. I got your back Taeng  dont worry." Leeteuk said.

"So thats it oppa. Thanks a bunch." She said happily.

"Your welcome. Im always here if you need me." He said chucckling.

"Bye oppa~~~~" 

"Bye Taengoo."

 

After about 10 minutes after they both hangged up, the girls finally woke up with the excepting of Jessica who was still dreaming.

"Good morning unnie!" The girls greeted Taeyeon who was still working on the dining room table.

"Morning girls." Taeyeon said as she cleaned up all of her papers.

"What do you guys want to eat for breakfast?" Hyoyeon asked as checking the cabinets for food to cook.

"Pancake! Pancake! Pancake!" Yoona and Sooyoung chanted.

"Alright." Hyoyeon said as getting the things out of the refrigerator.

"Unnie, American kind or Korean?" Seohyun asked.

"KOREAN!!!" Again Yoona and Sooyoung yelled.

 

It took about 10 minutes to get all the pancakes were done cooking. The girls started eating and Jessica finally joined them.

"Morning." Jessica yawned taking the seat between Seohyun and Tiffany.

"Good Morning Jess." Tiffany said in english. "Your up later than usual."

"Yeah well, im just tired today." She responded back.

Yuri made a coughing noise to signal them that THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE SAYING.

"Sorry." Tiffany apologized. "You know my lack of Korean Skills."

"Its alright Fany." Taeyeon said smiling at her.

"So unnie, who were you talking on the phone with last night?" Yuri asked Jessica.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica asked innocently.

"Dont act so innocent, I heard you talking on the phone last night and I heard you call the other person 'oppa'."

"You were dreaming." Jessica said not even looking at Yuri or the others.

"Alright so, can we see your phone then?" Sooyoung asked with an evil grin.

"No you may not." Jessica fired at her.

"Got something to hide unnie?" Yoona joined Sooyoung on teasing.

"No its just that my phone is private." Jessica said.

"Nice excuse." Sunny said.

"Fine, you want to know who I was talking to? I was talking to DONGHAE OPPA! And what we talked about, is private." Jessica snapped.

"Unnie~~~" Seohyun was scared now.

"JUNG SOO-YEON!!! " Taeyeon was surprise of Jessica's sudden outburst. And she also cant stand seeing their maknae scared. 

Jessica snapped back to her senses and hugged Seohyun. "Sorry Seo. I didnt mean to snap."

"Can we just continue eating please?!" Jessica said.

"Yeah." The other girls reponded.

"Oh yeah, I have some news." Taeyeon announced.

"What is it?" The girls asked curiously.

"I have a plan for SooHee's birthday." She said.

"Really? What is it?" Sunny asked.

"Along with Super Junior oppas, were going to have a surprise birthday party for her." She said.

" Oh yeah, I remember she's a really big fan of oppas." Hyoyeon said.

"But how are we gonna convince Suju oppas to do it?" Yuri asked.

"They're really busy arent they?!" Sooyoung added.

"Tukie oppa promised me that he'll tell their manager oppa to clear off that day for them."

"How nice of Tukie oppa." Tiffany said.

"So that's the plan now?!" Jessica said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short? I know. Im sorry I havent updated in a while. But now I have an idea of what to put on the next chapter smiley

Please continue supporting me and my fics.wink