2 Drabbles for HaeHyuk

2 Drabbles for HaeHyuk

00013xer




[Part 1] Breathtakingly Beautiful | HaeHyuk | G | Fluff |






If this is a dream, please wake me up no more. i would rather stay in my slumber just to be in the most comfortable place i could ever found and that place will always be inside the arms of the man i love, Lee Donghae.


Yes. the man's name is Lee Donghae. The one who made my world turn upside down; The guy who change my perception of having a guy in my life rather than a girl who can bear me a son; The man who made my heart to pound harder and faster; And, the only person i cherishes the most aside from my family. It is you, Hae. You should be happy and glad you are the ONLY ONE for me.


Though, cheesy as it is, you are my sunflower that shines brightly under the fiery sun and the moon flower as it blooms only in moonlight. You are my fluffy comfortable jacket in a cold winter day together with my hot strawberry milk to make me warm; my orange umbrella in rainy days to keep me from getting wet; and in sunny days, my most favorite day on all four seasons, it is when i get the chance to stay with you longer, talk to you for hours, seeing you often and smiling like a complete love-idiot the entire time we're together.


It seems, we can chat for three days straight without knowing it until someone will try to bang the door from my room and to yours, getting enough of the cheesy love talk all night long. I could say, we're inseperable and we could have been brothers in our past life.


We've shared so much in common, but it's more like of i-idolize-you--you-idolize-me kind of thing, don't you think so? We both want the same thing. We both want to share the same thing. We both want each other to put it simply.


I thought, the bond we keep on building higher and higher is enough to make everything according to my plan. And that plan was to make you see what i thought i couldn't see before. It is when everytime i look in front of the mirror, i see you inside, mirrorring in my eyes, singing Jesse Mcartney's song over and over. and that smile that graces upon your lips, makes my heart shakes and trembles from the feeling i thought i should not feel towards you.


I then slowly open my eyes a little bit, sneaking to take a peek and see the breathtakingly beautiful masterpiece sleeping in front of me. My lips automatically smiles hearing the slow breathing of your lungs and your pouted lips that seems to be waiting for my kiss.


I giggled at my childish thought and closes my eyes and sleep once more, feeling your hug tightens after.


I went to dreamland once again after that.




0001411q







[Part 2] The Cheesy ball of words | FLuff | HaeHyuk | G |






My heart is as stubborn just like you. It never listens when i said it should stop beating uncontrollably whenever you're around. I guess, my heart has its own mind. it also wishes to make me fall for you even more, can you believe that? And i am a good sheep to follow a shephered's every command.


As i follow you around, and sometimes showing you my feelings you thought was still a fan service, i wish you have even a tiny bit of feelings for me. Even just a tiny pinch.


But granting it is not easy as wishing. Maybe, i will wait for another year and another year again, praying hard to make you say those words i longed to hear. And you know what is it?


"Yeah. i know what it is, Hyukkie."


Blinking twice, i thought I heard Donghae's voice and his breath in my ears, breathing and whispering the words that shock the hell out of me.


"I'll die with a ball of cheese in my mouth that you're going to put yourself if i don't say 'I love you' until my last breath."


That's right. that would be the cheesy ball of words i want to hear from you. I've done telling you i love you when we we're still kids, thanks to that 3 year old girl-boy Heechul, i made my confession. do you still remember the words: 'Donghae Oppa, saranghae'?


"I will never ever forget that day."


And now, we're both aging day by day; we're both in the right mind and the right age to make the 'My most favorite Hyung' and 'My most favorite Dongsaeng' change into something like: Your Hyukkie and My Donghae, don't you think so?


"Let's start right now."


Yeah. if that was easy. All these years, though you already claimed me as YOURS, i'm still struggling to have you; pulling you closer and to bravely say: 'Naeko haja!' (be mine); to kiss you passionately and tell the world Donghae Hyung loves me.


"Well, I've been waiting for you to do that."


If i was in the right mind to do that.


"Why? Weren't you in the right mind right now?"


Yes. because, lying beside you is like sleeping in the cloud nine, filled with a bed strawberries and strawberries and lots of strawberries.


"You should open your eyes now, Hyukkie."


I don't want to. i can't be able to see you anymore.


"Am i dead or something? I'm still alive, Hyukkie. You can feel me, right?"


Yes. and when i open my eyes, i wouldn't feel you anymore.


"What do you mean?"


This is all just a dream. You, sleeping beside me in my bed, hugging me close and tight. I can smell your scent and I can feel your warmth.


"You can't feel it when your eyes are open, then?"


Yes. because this is all just a dream. You're sleeping beside me because you were forced to. i asked you to sleep with me after watching a scary movie together with Kyu and Minnie Hyung.


"What are you really saying, Hyukkie?"


You wouldn't hug me ever tenderly just like now. You wouldn't...aish! you were a dream Hae. This is just another dream my mind created. i shouldn't wake up. No. I don't want to wake up anymore.


"Can you just please open your mind because i can't understand what you're saying right now, Hyukkie."


I said i can't! Bad Donghae! You're not my most favorite Hyung anymore! Siwon Hyung is now my favorite Hyung because he gave me a picture of you!


"Fine. Then, you will not be my most favorite dongsaeng if you don't open your eyes right now. You can't be able to see me anymore. You want that?"


No...W-why? Don't you want to be with me anymore?


"Open your eyes and i'll let you know."


I don't want to.


"Open it, Hyukkie."


No.


"You won't open them?"


Yes.


"Fine. I'll let you open them myself."







Something happens when you kiss my mouth my knees gets so weak...






I open my eyes as i felt the electricity come rushing inside of me coming from my mouth. And i could not believe i saw a pair of brown orbs staring at me amusingly.


"See? I told you, fairytales are true. The princess wakes up after the prince kiss her. I won."


"H-huh?"





Something happens when you look at me i forgot to speak...






I couldn't speak. i don't know why i am speechless like this.


"Come here my little Hyukkie."


Donghae hugs me and it feels like i'm still in my dream even though i know my eyes are now open wide.







Could it be true, is this what God has meant for me because i can't believe...






"Hae...Hyung..."


I'm out of words. How can this be happening? I am not daydreaming perhaps?


"Listen Hyukkie..."



"Your smile always makes me smile. If it means being with you then I'm really happy. I'll treasure you with all the love I have for you. I love you like this."


"Y-you...mean it?"


"Yes, My Hyukkie."


My eyes widen in shock hearing Donghae Hyung already said I'm his. My.


In happiness, i didn't just hug him, but nearly strangle him from my ever so tight hug in so much love. i just couldn't believe I am not dreaming.


"I guess Iwon't die with a cheese ball in my mouth, then. Good morning to you, My Hyukkie."





...that something like you, has happened to me.







The END>





Something like you - Nsync



I love you, only you - Shim Tae Yoon




A/N:
Comments are LOVED!!! Silent Readers are NOT!!!


thanks for reading in advance!


i'm still scared to post my fics because i'm still not satisfied with my writing skills right now... so i hope you can forgive me for not updating.


i guess, i'll be doing one-shots for now... and Donghae Oppa Saranghae have a sequel for my beloved readers... ^__^ ♥


it will be posted soon... ♥