Show Me The Light

Show me the light

I remember that day, like it was burnt deep within my memory. It was raining so hard you could barely see outside. Thunder roared loudly making your chest pound. The lightning crashed and light up the whole area. The wild blew chilling cold, like it was your spirit from your body. Yet I was walking around out here in this deadly storm. I was walking slowly. Feet slapping the wet ground. I walked in the rain. I loved to walk in the rain. No one knew I was crying. I was walking around in this deadly storm endlessly. Looking for something.

Heechul standing in Hankyung's house trembling and crying makes his fists tight yelling at the top of his lungs."Hankyung I-I love you!" Hankyung stared at him coldly without meaning to turning away from him yelling back harshly. "Get out!" Heechul cried harder running out of Hankyung's house slamming the door behind him.

Hankyung, I love you!!! I love you so much. As I choke on my sobbing hearing me slap to the cold ground. Laying there letting the coldness of the ground swallow me. Sobbing hot tears of a broken heart. Laying on the ice cold ground on the rain soaks my body. My lips feel chapped as the rain cries hard down on me. Barely breathing, heart slowing down. Body sightly trembling as I sob your name. Hankyung I swallow hard laying there as the coldness swallows me whole. Chocking, whole body fighting to breath, heart heavy but I keep laying there. I lay there like all my hope and dreams are lost. Hankyung I love you so much, why can't you love me back. GAHHH!!!

The door slams hard making Hankyung jump slightly. Hankyung hanged his head in shame tears running down his cheeks fist tight. Saying in the most softest voice humanly possible. "Heechul I love you too"

I love you Heechul. You protect me, you watch over me. I love you, but you can do better then me. !!!CLASH!!! The thunder roared scaring Hankyung slightly turning to only see a deadly storm running to the window. "This is bad." Hankyung threw on his coat running out in the storm looking for Heechul. Hankyung yelled his name endless times at the top of his lungs looking around as he ran. HEECHUL I AM SORRY!!! Hankyung repeated himself running through this deadly storm as the lightning crash and the thunder roared. Hankyung's feet slapped the wet ground running and turning fast looking high and low for Heechul. Hankyung hears a loud, weak painful scream and runs to it only to see something that scars his heart even more. Heechul's motionless body laying on the frozen cold, wet ground. Hankyung neared Heechul's what looked like dead body. Each step slapping the water up nearing him.

Heechul laid there, frozen and heartbroken repeating. "Hankyung I love you" Hankyung froze in his tracks looking down at him.

As I laid there I could hear footsteps nearing me. ? Molester? Killer? I didn't care anymore. I laid there crying for the one I loved. I curled up tightly as the footsteps neared closer to me. The person stood before me. I weakly turns over laying flat faced up as the rain showered me roughly. My eyes were so blurred I couldn't make out who it was. I hear their soft voice which for some reason sounded ever so sweet, tender and loving. They mysterious figure stood above me softly whispering down to me. "I love you Heechul." He loves me, I started crying again body shaking. It is so hard to breathe now. I am so cold. My heart is flying even though my being is ice cold. I pass out as I feel the figure lift me tightly into it's arms taking me away as everything goes black.

Hankyung found Heechul near death laying on the cold ground as Hankyung lifted him into his arms Heechul's body was so cold Hankyung thought he was going to die in his arms. Hankyung held him tightly in his arms walking back to his house laying Heechul in the heated bed wrapping him in hot blankets knelled next to his bed awaiting him to awake.

Heechul slowly awoke softly as he opened his eyes. Looking around the room to notice he was in Hankyung's room and in his bed. Heechul slightly freaks out then notices Hankyung is knelled by the bed sleeping on it holding his hand tightly. Heechul didn't know what to make of it. He blushed brushing Hankyung's hair back as Hankyung slowly awoke groining. "Nnn H-Heechul you awake?" Heechul smiled and nodded as Hankyung smiled back and leaned up kissing Heechul's lips softly. Heechul was taken back eyes wide and blinking a few times. Hankyung looked back slowly closing his eyes leaning up deeper into the kiss. Heechul's eyes dazed fluttering shut falling into the kiss softly falling back into Hankyung's bed. Hankyung breaks the tender kiss softly looking at Heechul deep in his doe milky brown eyes, his own soft and tender. "I love you Heechul." Heechul's eyes widened far looking up at him shocked and biting his lip flushed looking away as if to say 'really' Hankyung could always read Heechul like a book cupping his cheek turning him to face him again. "I always loved you."Hankyung leaned to kiss Heechul again as the storm outside faded, clouds disappearing as a full moon's light shined into Hankyung room. As Heechul softly moaned as Hankyung neared to kiss him again. "I love you Hankyung show me the light..." Hankyung and Heechul kissed again as madly in love lovers as the full moon's light being the only witness of there loving love making that night. As the sun came up the next morning shining onto the newly madly in love couple and tightly nuzzled in each others loving hold. Heechul slightly rolled over only as Hankyung tightens his hold snuggling their bodies only closer together as they laid there the morning sun's light shining down on there love. With the only thing left to say being..."I love you..."