Irumi Moweo

A not quite human boyfriend!

When they first met, there was no way of Jonghyun knowing that Kim Kibum, or Key, as he had vehemently asked the elder to call himself would end up being his best friend forever. Nor was there any chance of him knowing that he would be irrevocably in love with the haughty younger guy or that Key could ever like him back, after all they seemed to be polar opposites of each other at first glance. One other thing that he had no way of knowing was that Key might not be, not totally anyway, human.

Yes, Key wasn't fully human and if Jonghyun had known this small fact, he probably wouldn't have offered to help him out on that rainy day when the younger bumped into him on the road, making Key's shopping bags fall on the wet concrete floor with a thud, rain water washing over the plastic covering and soaking the clothes inside. He probably would have hidden his metaphorical tail between his legs and run. However, as it was, he didn't know, and he did end up helping the younger pick up all his bags, which weren't small in number or size, just to be confronted by a fuming diva. 
Though he was the the one who bumped into Jonghyun, Key seemed to have a different perception of his surroundings altogether. Jonghyun still remembered how shocked he was, how speechless, when the slightly anorexic, yet hauntingly beautiful guy looked down at him with a killer glare, his arms crossed over his chest. He remembered how the rain was making the younger's bangs cover most of his eyes, which ended up making him look adorable as hell rather than like a demon dwelling there.
'Are you blind?' 
Jonghyun wanted to scoff and remind him that it was not Jonghyun who bumped into the other but quite the opposite. However, as soon as he opened his mouth a car rushed past them, drenching both with muddy water. If he weren't too shocked from the whole situation, he totally would have laughed at the undignified yet utterly funny expression on the younger's face. As it was, he was indeed shocked and rendered speechless. The younger once again took advantage of Jonghyun's sudden inability to string a few words together to express himself coherently and turned his icy glare at him. 
'See what you did now?! My clothes are all ruined, not to mention my beautiful hair style! Do you even know how much this bag cost me?' 
Jonghyun rolled his eyes and refused to say anything to him as he was sure that they would end up having a full blown fight. So he just picked up all the bags that fell from his hand because of the rude driver splashing him and held them in front of the other; he intended to hand them back, maybe apologise if he was feeling generous and then go to his house and forget all about this little incident, though he wasn't sure if he would be able to forget the diva who was so breathtakingly beautiful.

'After rudely interrupting and ruining my day like this, the least you can do is offer to take me home and lend me your shower and a rack to dry my clothes. I refuse to walk around like this. I don't care if you're a stranger and a serial killer, but if you try anything, remember that I have a black belt in...some Asng style. Got it?' 
If Jonghyun knew what he was getting himself into then, he would've firmly said no and left but no, he did no such thing. Feeling obligated to help the diva out and also finding him a bit amusing, he nodded, blushing a little, though he would vehemently disagree if someone called him on that.
That seemed to appease the light brown-eyed beast, who looked him up and down with an assessing glance before sticking his hand out.
'You may call me Key.' 
It was as if he was doing the elder a huge favour by letting him address him by his name rather than by some respectful title like 'my lord' or 'your highness.' By then, he should have known that taking such a guy to his house was a huge no-no but did he listen to his inner voice? No.

Jonghyun still remembers how Key 'let' him carry all the bags as they walked to his house which was just a block away and how most of the journey was spent in utter quiet except for a bunch of snide remarks about the surroundings by the younger. He also remembers how the younger had scrunched his nose in distaste as Jonghyun pointed out his apartment building, murmuring something about third class accommodation not fit for humans. It amused the elder when he thought back at that comment, seeing as Key was not human himself. What would he know about anything being fit or unfit for humans? But as the younger kept on arguing, he did grow up among humans, spent most of his life pretending to be one, so maybe he did have a clue about those kind of things.

As soon as the lock was turned open, Key was inside, pushing the door away like it was a feather in his way and breezing past a huffing Jonghyun who was too exhausted to protest. Carrying about ten bags filled with clothes and fashion accessories was not a small feat as he found out that day, neither was keeping up with the snobby diva. It was as if he floated, rather than walked!

'Not bad..'

The elder would have been offended by the surprise in the younger's voice but he wasn't, because if he was being perfectly honest, he didn't really care about how his apartment looked. As long as he had a bed to sleep on and a kitchen to cook in and a shower to wash in, he was okay, but his sister definitely wasn't and she was the one who selected the place, decorated it, and then every week she came to clean and cook for him. She was like his second mother. So whatever impressed the diva was his sister's doing and if she didn't help him out, he was pretty sure that his house would look no better than a pig sty, like his student accommodation room used to look like. So Key was right in his assessment. 
'You have fairly good taste even!' 
Jonghyun didn't say anything, just left the numerous bags he was carrying on the carpeted floor and without even taking off his shoes, he slumped on one his sofas. As soon as he did, a fairly feminine screech startled him into looking up to find beautiful almond shaped eyes once again glaring down at him. 
'You can't just do that! You not only ruined that Moroccan carpet but also the sofa! Get off you oaf! Go get changed and then come back, take a shower too and after that you will give me some clothes so I can take a shower too. I don't want to get a cold.' 
The elder wanted to point out that they just met and this was his house, so one, Key should not be talking to him with such familiarity and second, he can do whatever he wants in his house. However, taking one look at that expressive face, he backed off and decided to do as he was told. Key was sporting a similar expression to his sister's when she meant what she said, leaving no space for arguments, only a fool would mess with people with such expressions, and regardless of the popular belief of most of his friends and families, he was no fool.
That might be debatable as he did leave a stranger he picked up from the street in his living room to waddle off to the joined bathroom in his bedroom to get a shower, without even taking his clothes and when he finally realised that, it was too late, he was already showered and buck . Thinking that Key would be sitting in the living room, he ventured out to his own room to get changed just to get the shock of his life. That day was full of shocks and surprises now that he thought back on it.

'Hmm not bad..' 
Sitting there, one leg crossed over the other, on the edge of the bed was Key. He was unashamedly looking down at Jonghyun's abs rather than his face, trailing his eyes downwards, making the elder's cheeks tinge with pink again. 
'Not bad at all.' 
When Jonghyun thought back, there was an almost feral look on the other's face, the animalistic side of him surfacing just a bit but to the oblivious Jonghyun, it didn't seem like much difference and to be perfectly honest, he was way too flustered to notice anything other than his own ness. 
'Wh..what are you doing here?' His hands quickly moved down to cover his manhood and he quickly went back into the toilet to yank the wet towel off the rack and wrap it around his middle. When he went back out, Key was un-crossing his legs just to re-cross them again, with a slight smirk on his face. 
'I didn't want to ruin your sofa, so I came in here to wait for the shower.' He pointed at the opened door of the bathroom casually.
 
Jonghyun hurried to his wardrobe to get some t-shirts and trousers for himself and Key, turning away from the other's assessing eyes to hide his redder than tomato cheeks. Which was why he didn't notice at all when Key padded his way to him, standing right behind, nor did he notice the way he was grinning evilly. Well, not until he turned back just to come face to face with him. With a yelp, his fingers uncurled from around the clothes, which fell on the floor next to his feet.
Chuckling, the younger moved his face closer.
'I only want to know your name handsome. It's rude not to tell someone your name when you already know their's, don't you think?' 
The soft purring quality of his voice made Jonghyun see stars and unicorns and all sorts of weird things. Gulping he offered, 
'J..Jonghyun... Kim Jonghyun. Can you move a li..little.' 
Which seemed to amuse the younger even more as he laughed out loud. 
'Don't be so scared, Kim Jonghyun. I'm not gonna eat you.. Not yet anyway.' 
Jonghyun still remembered that he loved the way his name sounded, falling off those beautiful bow lips. 
'Anyway, I'll be using your shower then..' 
Bending down, Key picked the clothes up and then within seconds he was across the room and into the bathroom.

Jonghyun was left gaping at the closed door, finally whooshing out the breath his was holding, his heart beating at a funny rhythm. He dazedly picked up his clothes and put them on before walking out of his room, intending to make some coffee and snacks. As he was making them, Key's beautiful eyes and lips kept on flashing in his mind, his little smirk, snobbish gaze and a beautiful dimpled smile, he didn't know back then that he was already falling a little for the eccentric stranger he just met, a stranger whom he only knew by his name and not even his real name. 
He was getting some milk out of the fridge when a loud thump and a familiar, feminine yell was detected by his ears. 
It was undoubtedly Key's voice.

Rushing to the bathroom, thinking that the other was in danger, he walked straight in; the lock had been broken for a while now and he was too lazy to call a repairman. 
But what he walked in on, he never could have expected in any way or form. 
On the tiled floor of his bathroom, a , pale and extremely soft-looking form of Key was sprawled but that wasn't what surprised him. What did surprise him, and made his eyes almost bulge out of their sockets was the two huge, soft orange ears, tipped with dark brown, protruding from the crown of key's head and a huge furry tail of the same colour curled around him in a protective way.

He still remembered how he thought that those were fake and that Key was trying to pull off a joke with the fox ears and tail. He looked at the ears closely and marvelled at how skilfully they were made, the colour looking so natural, the fur looking so soft and fine, like a real fox's, not to mention the tail. The way it wrapped around him protectively was unbelievably natural and at first Jonghyun thought that he saw it move too, but thinking it impossible, he shook his head and laughed. 
'What are you doing?! I didn't know that today was April fool's day?' 
He watched as Key's head slowly moved up, wide eyes opening to look up at him and as soon as his eyes fell on the other's, a gasp left him. Those eyes were nothing like the ones he saw just minutes ago. Key's eyes were a soft brown and Jonghyun had noticed them straight away but the eyes that looked back at him were glowing a soft honey gold, light twinkling off of them as if they were orbs made of a thousand champagne-hued diamonds. 
Taking a step back, he stuttered out,
'W..what the hell are you?' 
His heart was drumming a wild rhythm against his chest, breathing quickening and hitching as a sudden rush of fear enveloped him. That was when he knew that the person who called himself as Key was not a human at all. Those eyes could not possibly be human and then he started realising that the younger didn't take anything other than Jonghyun's clothes with him in the toilet, so there was no way for those ears and tails to be fake either. His throat dried and he took another step backward. 
'Why did you have to come in?' 
Key's voice was the same as before as he sat up on his knees, the tail flicking before wrapping around his middle, ears twitching in what seemed to be distress. 
With a sinking feeling, Jonghyun gulped again as Key's bow shaped lips moved to speak again. 
'Now I have to kill you.'

Yes, Key was not a human, he was a bloodthirsty fox, who wanted Jonghyun's blood.

 

............................x.............................

 

A BIGGGGGGGGGG thanks to b1acksharpi3mark3r for beta-ing. i lub youh to bits <3

6.gif?w=490

(not really...i still hatechu and selling your organs off in the black market.)

This was actually inspired by the said person above :P

I dunno what else to say about this major fail...but i never was much of a write xD so yeah...i should stop but it helps me de-stress *^* -shrugs and crawls away-