Final

Are You Angry?

“Im Yoona! How can you do this?” came a shriek from the room. Yoona looked up from her breakfast in surprise.

“What? What did I do, Hyunnie?” she replied, curious about what her girlfriend was rambling on about.

“Sounds serious, Yoona. Go check it out! Quick!” Hyoyeon urged the second youngest to head upstairs. With curiosity getting the better of her, Yoona dropped her spoon, rushed upstairs and bundled into the room, only to see her girlfriend looking annoyed back at her.

“Woah, what happened here, Hyunnie?” Yoona sat on the bed next to Seohyun and placed her arm on her shoulder, only to get pushed away.

“Look unnie! You made such a mess in our room! All in one morning! It was fine before I took a shower and now it’s a mess!” Seohyun was visibly upset, so was her tone. True enough, clothes were thrown all over the place, the bed was not tidied and Yoona’s makeup set was scattered on the floor.

‘Ahaha, Yoona, you really made Seohyun angry. Keke’ Yoona thought mentally and snickered.

“Yoong! Do you think it’s funny? It isn’t the first time! I’m always the one picking up after you. Can you be tidy for once?” Seohyun wasn’t very amused.

“Well, blame you for being a clean-freak! Haha, no one I know is as weird as you in this aspect!” Yoona roared with laughter. Seohyun folded her arms and creased her eyebrows in annoyance.

“Well if you think I’m weird, you can go sleep in the living room! I HATE YOU!” With that, Seohyun pushed Yoona out of their room with some inhumane strength and threw her sleepwear along with it.

‘I guess she wasn’t kidding? I didn’t know she would take my jokes so seriously. Aigoo, Im Yoona, you’ve really done it this time’ she scolded herself mentally. Yoona has never seen her baby getting annoyed like that.

“I’m sorry baby, can you forgive me?” she pounded on the door.

No response.

Sighing, Yoona went down to the living room, where she placed her pillows on the couch. It was going to be a long day indeed. How will she solve this problem?

---

“Haha! Oh my Yoona, you’re in hot soup now. No one ever messes with Seobaby,” Taeyeon clutched her tummy and laughed heartily as the girls watched Yoona enter the living room sadly.

“Why? What happened?” Sunny was curious because she wasn’t there to witness the whole incident. Hyoyeon and Yuri giggled.

“You missed the show, Sunny! Our Yoong here, she made a mess out of the room she shares with Seohyun and now, the maknae’s fuming,” Yuri explained, but not before breaking into another giggling fit with Hyoyeon.

“Ah Unnies! It’s not funny! I meant it as a joke since I always do so with Seohyun. But it seems she didn’t take it too well. My joke backfired and I’m forced to sleep on the couch,” Yoona whined and the older members do sympathise with her.

“Well Maknae can be too serious at times, try to talk to her when she’s calmed down,” Taeyeon suggested. Yoona sighed and nodded.

“I guess that’s the only way.”

“Or maybe, you could buy her a present? To pacify her?” Sunny, who was quiet throughout, suggested.

“That’s a good idea unnie! I’ll do just that, right now!” Yoona’s eyes gleamed with excitement and she quickly dashed out of the house. The members chuckled at their friend’s behaviour.

“Hope things will work out!” Hyoyeon wondered aloud and the others nodded in agreement.

---

Yoona wondered down the streets of Seoul, where the crowd’s aplenty. She pouted, remembering the times she came with Seohyun to shop.

“What should I buy for my baby?” Yoona muttered to herself as she observed what each shop has on display. She stopped in front of an apparel shop and admired the skirts displayed at the window.

‘Unnie! Come quick!” Seohyun motioned her girlfriend to join her at a certain apparel shop. Yoona carried a few bags and rushed over.

“What’s that babe?” she asked, curious. Seohyun’s eyes were gleaming with excitement.

“The skirts are so pretty, unnie! Do you think they’ll fit me?”

“I’m sure they will, baby. I promise to buy it for you next time,” Yoona reassured with a smile.

“Really unnie, you’ll buy them for me?”

“Yes, Seobaby, I’ll buy them for you, because I love you.” Seohyun then extended her pinky towards Yoona.

“Promise?” she was like a child now, wanting to hook fingers with Yoona. Yoona chuckled and hooked their pinkies together. She then dove in and pecked Seohyun’s lips. The younger’s cheeks were now tinted pink. She grabbed Yoona’s arm and they continued walking down the streets.

Thinking about the times she had fun with Seohyun brings a smile to her face.

“Aigoo that silly girl, she’s so touchy today,” she smiled before taking a step into the shop. Inside, the saleslady immediately approached Yoona.

“Good Morning Miss, how can I be of service?” she smiled sweetly at Yoona. She nodded with a smile and pointed towards the shop’s window.

“Why hello! I would like those skirts displayed at the window please,” after the lady took them off the display, “and please wrap them nicely. It’s a gift for my girl.” The employee nodded knowingly.

“Ah, I remember you. You and your girlfriend were outside our store last week. You guys make a cute couple!” Yoona awkwardly scratched her head and smiled.

“Eh, you see, these skirts are a form of make-up gifts. I made her angry, so I’m going to apologise to my babe.”

“Oh don’t worry miss, your girlfriend will love these skirts and forgive you! I’ll support you, fighting!” the employee did a fist pump in the air to cheer Yoona on.

“Thanks for the support miss. I’ll do my best. I’ll also bring my girl here next time!” Yoona replied with gratitude and she exited the store. She was actually touched by the saleslady’s support. After all, they didn’t know each other well but overall, she was thankful.

“Well, I hope Seohyun likes this. But maybe, I should pick out another surprise for her, it’s the least I can do after making her so upset,” Yoona thought to herself as she carried her gifts back to the dorm.

---

“Guys, I’m home!” Yoona called out to her members, only to see them walking towards her.

“Hey Yoong, Sooyoung asked us to go out with her to a buffet but maknae doesn’t want to. So, as her girlfriend, you stay at home and care for her alright?” Taeyeon commanded and petted her head before the other members exited with her.

“Bye Yoong!” the girls waved back and the front door went shut.

“Well, I guess its just me and Seohyun tonight,” Yoona snickered with that thought. She headed upstairs, only to see her room opened. Inside, Seohyun was sitting on the bed, reading a book. She looked up from it when she heard disturbance, only to see Yoona.

“Unnie, what do you want?” she asked coldly.

‘Well at least she’s talking to me,’ Yoona thought to herself. When she didn’t answer, Seohyun looked back to her book.

“Baby, what are you reading?” Yoona tried to start a conversation.

Silence…

“What would like for dinner, Seobaby? I’ll cook,” she tried again.

Silence still…

Getting the cue that Seohyun might still be angry, Yoona decided to leave the room. She managed to hold back her tears, because Seohyun has never treated her like that before.

“It’s all right, I’ll just cook something for you, baby.” When Yoona finally left the room, Seohyun looked up from her book and sighed.

“Was I too harsh on her? But she was wrong though,” Seohyun reasoned with herself before continuing with her book.

On the other hand, Yoona entered the kitchen and giggled softly. Was she traumatised by Seohyun’s behaviour?

“Hehe, my acting has improved! Seohyun thought I was really crying. Now, with her all worried about me, I can give her the best apology I can afford!”

Oh, so she was bluffing Seohyun. With that, she decided to prepare dinner for the both of them. Yoona made a salad with lettuce, tomatoes and croutons. She also did not forget to add sweet potato bits into the salad.

“Seohyun loves sweet potatoes,” Yoona chirped happily as she continued preparing. In just half an hour, Yoona was done with the salads and she even had time to blend some apples for apple juice to complement their salad. Next, she took out the scented candles that she bought and lit them up. Together with the soothing music, it calls for a romantic night. Just then, Yoona heard footsteps nearing the kitchen.

“Oh my lady, you’re here? Please take a seat,” Yoona ushered Seohyun to her seat.

“Wow unnie, the candles are so beautiful,” Seohyun took a whiff,” and they smell so good!”

“Just like you,” Yoona chuckled when she saw Seohyun blush.

“But I still haven’t forget what you did in the morning!” Seohyun became serious and it dampened the mood. Yoona wasn’t going to be outdone, that’s for sure. She grabbed both bowls of salads and handed one to Seohyun.

“My lady, I call this, ‘Ice cool.’ Eating this when you’re angry can really cool you off!” Yoona beamed at Seohyun, who tried to keep a straight face.

“You know Seobaby? You’re like Sica unnie at the moment. Cool as a cucumber,” Yoona then grabbed Seohyun’s hands,” Come on babe, don’t be mad at me please? I know my mistake; I won’t be untidy in future!” Scooting even closer, she gave Seohyun a tight hug.

Seohyun’s expression finally softened. She landed several light punches onto Yoona’s chest as she sobbed. “I hate you, Yoongie! But I can’t get angry at you very long, for some reason. When we didn’t talk the whole day, my heart felt like it was going to break. I felt so empty without you, Yoong!”

Yoona hugged the maknae even tighter. “Hush baby, don’t cry. I hate to see my angel cry. Come on, smile for me.” With Yoona’s encouragement, Seohyun gave a sweet smile and received a kiss from Yoona.

“Good girl! Now that you’re not angry, I have a gift for you. Actually, it’s my gift to you as an apology for the morning’s incident,” Yoona got up and came back with a package and handed it to Seohyun.

“Open it up, see what’s in it,” she urged her to open the box.

“Kyaaaa! Thank you ,Yoongie!” Seohyun yelled like a child when she saw the green frog that she loves,” Sergeant Keroro.”

“Glad you like it babe!” Yoona beamed and patted Seohyun on the head.

“Come, let us finish our dinner, shall we?” Yoona playfully kissed Seohyun’s hand and went back to her seat. Seohyun nodded and they spent the rest of their time chatting and giggling over their meal. They then took the dishes to the kitchen where the maknae began to wash.

Yoona, who was in the living room for the past 10 minutes, decided to join her girlfriend in the kitchen. With light steps, she sneaked behind Seohyun and gave her a back hug. Seohyun let out a soft whimper.

“Ahh Yoong, you scared me! Do you need something?” she tilted her head towards Yoona while focusing on the dishes.

“Nothing babe, I just missed you.” Cheeky Yoona.

“Aigoo, we are in the sa- ahh,” Seohyun couldn’t finish her sentence because Yoona was busy kissing her neck and that was tickling her. After Yoona was done, Seohyun’s cheeks turned red.

“Unnie! You’re lucky I finished the dishes, or I might have just thrown the plate at you.” Yoona giggles, knowing Seohyun’s weakness. She then pulled Seohyun’s hand and brought her to the living room. Next, they sat down on the couch, still holding hands. People may think that they’re weird, holding hands at home.

“You know, Seo? I actually have another gift for you,” Yoona reveals another package,” open it up, you’ll like it!” Seohyun then slowly unwraps the package and went wide-eyed.

“Omo Yoong, you bought the skirts I saw that day! Thank you so much!” she proceeded to hug her girlfriend for the present.

“Try it out! It should fit nicely. And of course I would buy them for you. I promised you, didn’t I?” Yoona wiggled her pinky as an indication. With much excitement, Seohyun rushed into the room and tried it out, leaving Yoona to sit by herself in the living room. Minutes later, Seohyun came out, wearing the skirt. It left Yoona speechless. The skirt showed off the maknae’s long, milky legs and it suited her really well.

“Does it look good, unnie?” Yoona got up and went towards her.

“You look fabulous babe,” Yoona leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Seohyun then did a twirl, giddy with happiness.

“Thank you, Yoong. You’ve done so much for me, yet I treated you so badly today. I’m…I’m really sorry!” she sobbed suddenly, causing the older to pull her in for a hug.

“Hush babe, it doesn’t matter. You throwing a temper at me, doesn’t matter at all. I’m here for you, be it happiness or sadness. Come babe, look at me,” Yoona tilted Seohyun’s chin upwards,” Seohyun, I really, really, really love you.” With that, she leaned in for another kiss but this time, Seohyun reciprocates.

Seohyun’s arms circled around Yoona’s neck while Yoona’s were on Seohyun’s hips as they continued their little make out. Yoona nibbled on Seohyun’s lower lip, causing her to whimper. That was the cue she needed and she let her tongue into the maknae’s mouth, where they fought for dominance. Yoona won easily and they parted momentarily, just to take a breather.

Staring at each other with so much passion, their lips connected once again. Yoona then took the chance to move on to Seohyun’s neck, where she and nibbled on her skin, leaving marks on her neck. Seohyun sighed with pleasure at Yoona’s doing.

“You’re mine,” Yoona whispered into Seohyun’s ear.

“Yes, Yoongie, I’m yours.” Seohyun then did something that surprised Yoona. She jumped up aand wrapped her legs around Yoona’s waist, causing Yoona to quickly support her legs. Connecting their lips for the 3rd time, Yoona laid Seohyun gently onto the couch and hovered over her.

“Remember Seohyun, I love you.”

“I love you too, Yoongie,” Seohyun replied with a whisper. They were about to continue, when the front door opened.

“Hey maknaes! We’re ho-,” Taeyeon couldn’t continue after seeing the scene in front of her. Sooyoung, who was just behind, dropped her bag of chips. The other members poked their heads from behind the 2 and clutched their mouths.

“I hate to stop this but…YAH MAKNAES! You’ve got some explaining to do!” Taeyeon finally interrupted Yoona and Seohyun.

“Whoops, busted!”

--------

A/N: That’s the end of this shot, guys. I know it’s short, so it’s a little disappointing. But I did my best (: Also, I thought I would just make the ending like that. Sort of in-the-spur-of-the-moment thing. I wanted to make it hot, but I don't think I accomplished that hehe.  Hope you enjoyed that!