final

(Drabble) Two Sentences

Inspired from a song made by Edward Maya. But, i forget the title ._.

 

....

 

“My heart is in pain, but I’m smiling for you~” -Kim Hyoyeon

 

….

 

Hyoyeon POV

“Eonnie, eunhyuk oppa is my boyfriend now. Oppa  just considers you as a sister”

 

This two sentences continues bothered her self. Just because this two sentences, it was made her heart broken into pieces. How not ? This two sentences spoken when she found out if eunhyuk, her ex-boyfriend, cheated on her with jieun, or people know her as IU. A tears falls down from her almond eyes, again.

 

“Hyoyeon ! Stop crying, now ! Two more days again, we will have a big concert. Try to practice seriously” Taeyeon shouted.

 

“Eonnie, don’t be like that ! Hyoyeon Eonnie has been a problem” Seohyun tried to defend.

 

“Im sorry, hyonnie~ If you still can’t stop crying, calm your self outside, okay ? we will wait. We’re know, it was hard for you. But, you should know you just don’t only have eunhyuk oppa. You have us too. You have SNSD, sone, family. And im sure, there outside still have many better man than eunhyuk oppa. We will always support you, Hyoyeon-ah~”

 

“Ne, taeyeon eonnie. Mianhae, to be your burden guys~” Cried Hyoyeon.

 

“No, hyonnie~ You’re not a burden for us ! we’re family right ?”

 

“Ne, Thank you for all guys~ I will buy a drink, then. I’ll be back”

 

Then, Hyoyeon walked outside from practice room to go to the drinking machine *well, I don’t know what the name ._.*.

 

“Taeyeon Eonnie was right. I still have them. I can’t to be like this anymore. This isn’t Hyoyeon I know. I must can to move on from eunhyuk oppa and back to the Hyoyeon I know” Hyoyeon tought when she waited to the drink come out.

 

When the drink finished come out, someone take away the drink from Hyoyeon. Unconsciously, Hyoyeon  watched the one who was take away her drink. She was shock after know the one.

 

“Eonnie ! Can I have this ? Thank you so much~” IU said.

 

Hyoyeon heavily inhale. She saw the most painful view now. Eunhyuk hugged IU waist, while IU wrapped eunhyuk arm. They looks so happy.

 

“Ne, you can have that, jieun-ah~”

 

Eventhough Hyoyeon still loves eunhyuk so much, Just with see him happy, no matter wether it will hurt her self, it will make her self happy too.

 

“I hope you are happier with her, oppa”   

 

....

 

Lame, right ? I know :(

 

Thanks for your subscribe and comment ^^