Puppy Love (edited)

Puppy Love(edited)

 "Hey don't start first! I need to grab my cheesecake!"

"Who watches a movie while eating cheesecake?" Youngjae asked.

"Who else? Or course its mmmmmeeeee~ Jung Daehyun! The cheesecake prince!" Daehyun said while searching for the cheesecake he bought earlier.

"Daehyun faster! Before Jongup picks a disney movie!" Youngjae rushed the boy who was still admiring the cheesecake in the kitchen.

"You are so pretty and delicious~" Daehyun said with a wide smile and wiped off the drool coming out from his mouth.

"What's wrong with watching disney? It's nice! I want to watch frozen!" Jongup said, holding up the frozen DVD in his hand.

"W-wh-where did you get that!?" Youngjae asked in shocked.

Jongup nodded happily and started to sing to Do you want to build a snowman, changing the lyrics to:

"Do you want to watch a movie~
Come on and watch frozen~…"Jongup started to sing.

"Ahhh!! No more! Jung Daehyun! Get your fat here if not I am going to eat up your cake!" Youngjae shouted.

"Fine! I'm coming now!" Daehyun said, coming out from the kitchen.

At the sofa, sat a very boring looking guy. He looked at his teammates and shaked his head at their childish.

*How old are they? 7?* He thought.

His head went to the black door. Inside, a heavy discussion was going on. They have been inside for god know how long and didn't even eat dinner. Should he prepare some food for them? He almost wanted to when he remembered what Yongguk told him.

"Himchan, Zelo and I will be in the room. Don't worry about us we will stay care ourselves!"

Himchan could only nod.

*Please do not starve yourselves.. Yongguk…and Zelo*

In the room, where all the musical instrumentals and computers were placed, two boys were lying on the floor, having a serious discussion.

"I talked with hyungnim just now. He wanted us to follow the school life concept." Yongguk said.

"Our last collarabtion was Never Give Up and it was about a girl?" Zelo asked, making sure.

Yongguk nodded. " Something like that."

"How about a part two to that?" Zelo suggested.

Yongguk nodded in agreement.

"Good idea. How about schoollife dating? Like those cute puppy love? You know? Those little crushes?"

Zelo nodded.

"Good, then i guess we will write a song about puppy love. " Yongguk finalised the concept.

The two boys then started to write about some stories or feelings about their puppy love. They had decided to write about their own or friends cute love stories.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello? Im coming in~"

The two boys turned and saw Himchan holding onto a plate of food. 

"I brought food, you guys must be hungry..." Himchan said , putting the plate of food on the table.

"Thank you Hyung!" Zelo beamed at the food and started to eat it.

"Thank you Himchan!" Yongguk smiled at him. Gosh, how much Himchan missed that smile...

"So how was everything?" Himchan asked.

"We have decided on the theme puppy love. "Yongguk and smiled at Himchan.

"Then I shall not disturb you anymore.. FIGHTING!" Himchan said and gave Yongguk a hug since Zelo was still busy wolfing down the food.

Two months had passed, Yong Guk and Zelo were preparing for their next album called "Puppy Love". The company was happy with their idea and wanted to give the boys a try on writing the main song which was the theme 'Puppy Love'. The boys were spending more time together and were feeling stress up about the song.

"Yong Guk hyung ! I have some idea for the song lyrics! Let me tell-" Himchan said trying to grab Yong Guk attention.

"HimChan ah~ Its okay! Zelo and I are finishing the song bridge soon!" Yong Guk said while looking around to look for Zelo.

"Zelo ah~!!" Yong Guk called Zelo who was coming out from a room and went towards him and entered the same room to write the lyrics.

Himchan felt like someone was grabbing onto his heart. He felt that his heart was squezzed. Then he felt someone had use a penknife to poke through his heart many times repeatedly.

*Is this a feeling of heart broken? It hurts..*

*Hyung... u had ignored me for the pass 2 months...Our usual hangout to the arcarde to play had stop for 5 months already..*Himchan thought and just walked away preventing himself from entering the room to grab the elder's attention.

Himchan decided to go out to the usual arcade that he often went to play with Yong Guk to distress themselves.

Walking along a dark valley, where there wasn't much people, Himchan listened to the music from his MP3 player. Suddenly, his MP3 player shuffled onto a special recording. It was the recording that Himchan and Yongguk had recorded when the two of them went for a karaoke session for the first time. Hearing the voices, Himchan travelled back to those times where he was always with Yongguk-playing, singing,laughing,eating,drinking or even dancing and many more. However, those were all a piece of the past. Himchan felt his heart was being squeezed and a tear unconsiously fell down from his eyes. Himchan contimued to walk along the street with his head down.

"That person there look like Himchan!"

"You kidding me right? What would he be doing here?"

"Yes! Thats him!! Look!"

The friend looked and saw Himchan walking along the dark and quiet valley.

"Omg! Is Himchan oppa!"

"But he look so sad.. Is he ok? "

"I guess oppa must be tired and stress out... Poor oppa.."

"Where is his Yonggukkie?"

"He must be busy that's why Himchan is sad.. You know~Banghim~" 

The two fans took out their handphone. 
*snap snap snap*

Himchan entered a black door and inside was noises coming out from game machine.

Himchan looked around, it was quite empty as it was the school days. A man,around his 40s, walked out and saw Himchan.

"Hey Himchan! Long time no see ! How are you?" the man asked.

"Annyonghasayo, ahjushii! Im fine, how are you ahjushi?  " Himchan greeted and bowed.

"Still the same~ haha no change! Are you sure you are okay? You look abit down…"

"Ehh.. hehe ahjushii knows me so well" Himchan laughed awkwardly, his hand at nape of his neck.

"Haha! Of course! I have know you and Yongguk since your trainee life! Speaking of him, where is your best buddy?"

"Yong Guk hyung is not free..."Himchan said sadly.

"Oh..Its okay! Let's go in the usual room to play and relax~! "

Since trainee years, it's a habit for Himchan and Yong Guk to go to the acrade and play weekly . It was YongGuk's idea of releasing stress. The shop owner knew about them debuting and had specially make a special room for them to play freely so they can relax and have fun, like a normal boy, not an idol. It would be Kim Himchan and Bang Yongguk, not BAP's Yongguk and Himchan.

Himchan stared at the game consoles. Every single one had been played with Yongguk. Every single one contained a memory of him and Yongguk together. Himchan sat down and started with the car racing game.

1/10th

"Hyung! Look ! I won!" Himchan cheered happily and stood up with both his hands wanting to high-five someone. He then found out that he was alone. His Yongguk hyung wasn't there with him.

"I should try to have fun …" Himchan said and sat down at another console. He played with the computer player and pretended the computer was Yong Guk but it does not work. It was all too silent. It felt all too lonely. There was no voices of complain saying he cheated. There was no voices of him cheering because he won. There was no words of encouragement from that specific buddy. The feel was so different and Himcham hoped that the real Yongguk was here, right now. He was too stress up recently. He wasn't doing well and he wanted to tell Yongguk all these so that Yongguk would comfort him then treat him to ice cream like the past.

He closed his eyes and unknowingly, a tear drop rolled down his cheeks.

*Hyung... I miss those time a lot..I miss the time when we are together, having fun. I really miss those a lot a lot.*

Himchan thought while looking at one of the console that he and Yong Guk loves to play the most-shooting.Yongguk was a huge fan of war games and he often like to tag team with Himchan, saying that Himchan is his best partner.

Heart broken ,Himchan left the acarde.

HimChan went back home and saw Yong Guk sitting on the sofa,looking at his handphone, with Zelo beside him.

*Hyung..*

Himchan thought that he could even hear his heart breaking into pieces. Himchan decided to walk past Yong Guk,pretending that he did not see anything,so that he would feel better.

*Hyung is not with Zelo...Hyung is not with Zelo.. Hyung is not with Zelo...* 

"Himchan ah~!" a familiar voice called Himchan,cutting away his thoughts. That voice was so familiar that he could even tell who is he in the dark.

*Yongguk hyung..*

Himchan turned around and give Yongguk a smile thinking that Yong Guk was finally going to hang out with him. Forget that, even a conversation with him was enough for him.

"Himchan what's wrong? Did something happen? I was looking at some of the fans' posts then I noticed that you are really sad recently. Are you stress out or something? You know you can tell me anything, I'll be there for you, Himchan ah…"Yong Guk asked,voice full of worry.

Himchan was happy, very happy.

*Finally Yong Guk hyung cared about me!* He thought. Although Yongguk found out from the fans, he was more than glad that Yongguk finally noticed him.

"HimChan ah~ If you are stress , remember to go to our usual place to play ! "Yong Guk said.

*He still say is our usual place! I did hyung, but it does not work.. Is boring to go alone,I wanna go together with you..* he though.

"Hyung what place is that ? "Zelo asked.

"Is a acarde that me and Himchan go since our trainnee years!" Yong Guk replied,happily.

"Cool! I wanna go play too!!" Zelo said excited.

*Don say yes...don say yes.. *Himchan prayed to all the gods that people believe in the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sure ! I will bring you next time!" Yong Guk smiled.

Himchan looked down. That acarde was no longer important to Yong Guk anymore...The value of that acrade was no longer as important to Yongguk as it is to Himchan.

*I'm not important anymore... the acarde has no value to him now..*

"Im tired ...I will go rest first..."Himchan said softly and went to his room,closing the door, not wanting to see Yongguk or Zelo for now.

Pabo Yong Guk didn't know that he had hurt Himchan indirectly with his words. He continued to talk to Zelo about the song and didnt bother to ask Himchan what's wrong though it was really obvious that Himchan was hidding something from him.

"Pabo hyung" Youngjae mumbled to himself when he saw everything from the pillar he was hiding from.

Himchan closed his room door and slipped down the door.. His heart had already been broken into many pieces. He hugged his favourite teddy bear that Yong Guk had gave him on his birthday and cried to sleep.

Time flies quickly and 6 months had passed slowly in Himchan's opinion. Everyday, he had to put up a happy front for Yongguk as he knew that he was already stressed up with their comeback. He didn't want to add on to his burden. He often gave the leader a small smile if he sees him. However, it hurts so much that Himchan tried his best to avoid the leader. He spent all his time with Youngjae. Yes, Youngjae approached him and understood what happened.

Bang&Zelo had made a comeback stage and is now holding a fanmeet.

A fan appoached Yong Guk and passed him a letter.

"Oppa please read it~You must go read!! Is a must!! " the fan said. 
Yong Guk nodded and smiled sweetly like to every fan that he met.

"Thank you for supporting us~"

After the fanmeet,Yong Guk and Zelo decided to go to a cafe and drink some coffee. These few weeks of practising, performing and activities were tiring the duo. Indeed, the cafe was crowded when fans know that the two idols was there. The cafe manager brought them two to an empty room, allowing them to have a quiet place to rest.

Feeling thankful, Yongguk and Zelo signed on the album and gave one to the cafe.

*It must be those cute fan letters*

Yong Guk opened up the letter to read while Zelo was drinking his coffee full of sugar. 

"Oppa,Himchan oppa has been looking very sad recently ! What happen to him? Hope is not anything bad….Don't neglect him ok? Banghim forever!"

Seems like the letter had finally knocked some sense in his head, pabo Yong Guk finally understand why was Himchan avoiding him and being too quiet for these few months.

*Sorry Himchan..! I neglected you!I am really a pabo!* Yong Guk thought.

He finally stood up, scaring Zelo who was sipping onto his hot coffee and had burnt his tongue when he accidentally drank too much when his hyung suddenly stood up.

"Hyug! Whre are ya goin?" Zelo said with his tongue out of his mouth.

*So hot! And pain!* Zelo whined mentally while fanning his tongue.

"Zelo! I had to go first!" YongGuk said in a hurry packing up his things and taking out his handphone.

"Hyug! We hae to recrd Misic Ban in 3 hou tim!!" Zelo said, unclear.

"I will meet u there! Sorry! Also! Drink some cold drink, it will help your scalded tongue" Yong Guk said and rushed off.

"Hello!Him-"

"Im Hinchan, I am currently busy now so please leave your message-"

Yongguk groaned. Himchan didn't picked up his call.

*Where could he be!?*

Yongguk called Himchan many times, but it was the voicemail who answered him.

*I should just go back to the dorm.. maybe he is there!*

With that in mind,Yongguk rushed back to the dorm.

Meanwhile in Himchan room...

Himchan was lying lifelessly on his bed looking at his laptop, looking at the comeback stage of his hyung and maknae.

*Yong Guk hyung.. Im happy for ur comeback with Zelo...The song is really nice..* he thought.

He hugged his teddy bear more,hoping for more warmth.

Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"Himchan ah...."

Himchan looked up,still hugging the teddy bear, and saw Youngjae at the door.

"Himchan ah.. are u okay? Do you feel better now?  "

Himchan remained silent and slightly nodded his head while his eyes was at the teddy bear infront of his laptop.

"Stop lying..Let me treat you to a drink. What do you want to drink?"

Himchan looked up from his laptop.

"Can I drink some beer?"

"Beer!? But you cannot control well… soju can?"Youngjae suggested.

"Anything as long I can forget"

"You need a drink called forget love" Youngjae teased and left the room.

"Yea if that drink exists and can really make me forget" Himchan said softly.

After  a while...

"Himchan ah~"

Himchan was looking at the computer looking at the banghim moments that the fans had taken down. He found these fan made videos really cute and it also makes him feel alittle better.

"Ah Youngjae.. my soju.." Himchan said without looking, thinking the guy who called him was Youngjae.

"Himchan ah.. Im sorry... "

"No more soju? Its okay . Just buy some beer...I will try to control myself" Himchan said, not looking at the guy and continued to look at those cute fan videos.

"Himchan.. "

Himchan looked up as he heard a very familiar voice.

*Yongguk hyung..*

He turned around and ignored him.He needed to be selfish, he cannot add on to his burden or distract him.

*Ignore him, Himchan . *

"Himchan.. Im sorry for neglecting u... Please forgive me..." Yongguk said softly, walking towards Himchan.

*What is he doing here!? He has a recording later!*

"What are you doing here!? Don't you have a performance later!? Where is Zelo?Did you-"

"Himchan,I'm here to apologise..I didn't know that I had neglected you so much."

"But you can't just run away without notice! Your performance is importan-" Himchan continued to scold him.

"You are more important! Kim Himchan! My brother , my buddy is always more important than a performance. I can miss out a performance but I cannot never lose a brother!" Yongguk interrupted.

"Hyung.. just go for your recording! "

"Not till you forgive me! Himchan ah "

"I forgive you ! Just go for your performance!" Himchan said angrily and went to the corner off his room with his teddy bear.

"You still keep that.."

"Yes! So now go to your performance! You are going to be late!"

"I didn't know you still keep it… U say it wasn't manly.."

"Yea yea.. now go!"

"I though you will throw away…"

"Of course I would not.. It's your first birthday present for me..."

"Himchan Im sorry... "

"I already say i had forgiven u! So now go for your performance! We will talk later!" Himchan shouted.

"I can't! I need to settle this now and now! "

"But you will be late for your performance! Just go! "

Himchan faced his back at Yong Guk.

"No. Kim Himchan, is either now or never!" Yongguk bellowed and approached Himchan with a backhug.

Feeling the warmth that he wanted years ago,the familiar warmth that he craved for and the warmth that he missed.

Himchan finally broke down.

"Himchan..."Yongguk called out to Himchan,worried about him. Worried was an understatement, was very, extremely worried after seeing tears coming down.

"Hyung...keeps...ignoring me... " Himchan mumbled.

Yongguk's heart broke, he didnt know that he had hurt him so much. The only thing he could say was 'sorry'.

"Himchan...im sorry... "

"Hyung..hyung only hangs out with Zelo...Although i know is for the comeback but still… "Himchan continued to mumble.

"Himchan, I didn't know I neglected u so much... I thought you were just stress up or something. I didn't know this. Im sorry Himchan... hush.. don't cry.. " Yonggul said softly while wiping off the tears falling from Himchan's eyes.

"You even told Zelo about our secret place and want to bring him there next time....."Himchan continued to mumble about his thoughts. Those thoughts that were kept inside of him.

"Yes,I told him but I'm not bringing him there. I bringing him to another one. That acrade is our secret hideout!"

Surprised, Himchan quickly turned around and look at Yong Guk.

"Really? "Himchan asked, not believing what the elder had said earlier.

Yong Guk nodded.

Himchan smiled. For the first time he could give out a real smile. Knowing that his hyung still cares for him and that place was still as important to the elder. To Himchan, this was all enough.

"Himchan forgive this pabo ok? "Yong Guk said.

Himchan nodded.

"Here a gift from me~"

Yong Guk gave him a box . Himchan open it and saw a bear and a card.

"Im sorry... " it read.

Himchan took and bear and hug it.

" you like it ?"

Himchan nodded .

"Glad u like it !" Yong Guk said.

"Himchan! Lets hang out at the acarde this weekend!"

"But u have show champion..."

"We can go at night! Wait for me ok? "

Himchan nodded and smiled.

At the door..

"Him- !"

Youngjae want to call himchan to tell him that there is no more soju and he didnt want to buy beer as it is really bad for his body and his throat. But looking at Himchan and Yong guk now ,its seems like everything is fine.

"Guess like everything is back to normal!Banghim is back!"

Youngjae said and left the room to look for Daehyun,glad that everything is back to normal. 

 (Author note: I decided to just post it using my phone.. XD im sorry for not posting this much easlier but please do give it much support and thank ou so much or reading! ↖(^ω^)↗)