eottokhae?

My Confession

Hyeri pov

 

"Jiyeon-ah, can't we eat already?"  I begged. Jiyeon just grinned at me, shook her head and pulled me along the empty hallway. " No, you may not. Someone wants to see you so come with me quietly okay?" 

Going up the stairs and winding between the corridoors, I realised that we were headed towards the abandoned classroom, also known as BTS' headquarters. I shook my head. Jiyeon knows that I hate BTS, they were so arrogant and thought that they should be worshipped. The worst member in my pinion was Hoseok, also known as J-Hope. That guy was one year my senior but had to repeat due to his failing grades, hence being in my class. And trust me when I say he is annoying.

"Kim Jiyeon! where do you think you're bringing me to?"

"Keep quiet Hyeri!"

I shut my mouth and sighed. This had better turn out good.

Suddenly, Jiyeon stopped, causing me to collide into her. I groaned and rubbed my forehead as I looked up at the door of our destination. The letters "BTS" were sprayed on the door and I internally frowned. Who from BTS would want to see me? What did I do to any of them anyway?

"Jiyeon, is this some kind of -" 

Before I could complete my sentence, the door opened and Jiyeon pushed me inside. I heard a click as I turned around and faced the person who had "kidnapped" me.

"J-Hope-ssi. What do you want from me?"

He looked away and avoided eye contact with me, his face...is he blushing?

"Ya, J-Hope-ssi-"

"Call me Hoseok please."

He looked into my eyes and sighed.

"No. Just tell me what I'm doing here."

Before I could even react , J-Hope wrapped his hands around my torso, making my head rest on his chest, in his embrace.

"J-Hope! What do you think you're doing? Let go of me this instant!"

"Just...just let me enjoy this moment. I might not have the chance to do it again. Just keep still."

I didn't know how much time had passed, but we stood there, in a position that felt so awkward to me. Why was he doing this? 

J-Hope planted his face into my hair and breathed deeply, and my face heated up.

"J-Hope, why are you...doing this?"

I tried to struggle away, but he held me even tighter.

"Hyeri, ever since I first saw you, I knew that I wanted you. I watched you from the back of the class, the way you would tuck your hair behind your ears and blow your bangs when you couldn't solve the questions. The way how everyone in class likes you  because you're just so kind and loving towards everyone. You talk to everyone in class. Everyone, except for me. Why?"

"I-I"

He took a deep breath."I've liked you for the longest time, and I try to drop hints for you to see, but you don't seem to notice. I try to talk to you, but you would either igonore me or give me one-worded answers? It really breaks my heart, but what choice do I have? I can't force someone to like me, however much I like them."

I could hear him crying silently as he placed his chin on top of my head.

"J-Hope-ssi I'm sorry, but-"

"If you choose to reject me, I don't mind, but can I hear you call me Hoseok oppa before you go? I want to hear you say that at least once. Fufil my wish for me and I'll let you go."

"H-Hoseok...oppa..."

And with that he let go of me and ran out of the door, leaving me in the room, alone and confused.