All About You

All About You

A/N: All the conversations are gonna be in Japanese except for when Mirajane is only talking to Supernova - afterall, their first language IS Korean. ^.^

 

   "Mira, Mira!" I turned and my friend came running up, panting. I grinned at her.

   "Hey Aimi!" She stood up straight and we waited for the bus together. "What's up?"

   "I got 4 tickets to the Supernova concert this Saturday! Please come with me!" she begged. As soon as I heard Supernova, I lost interest. Afterall, I have been around them for 5 years.

   "No thanks. I'm busy." The bus arrived and we barely managed to squeeze in. Aimi didn't stop talking.

   "Please Mira! You have become one of my bestest friends since you arrived!" she begged. Sometimes I wondered how in the world is she a 19-year-old girl. I shook my head. "Mirajane, you better come or I'm gonna make it worse by taking you to see the members," she threatened. I sighed.

   "You're gonna drag me anyways, right?" I asked, double checking. She nodded happily. "And you're gonna take me to see the members anyways, right?" Again, she nodded. I sighed again.

   "Fine, I'll go." She squealed in delight and glomped me.

   "Thank you so much! You know how much I love you!" she exclaimed. We arrived at our stop and I had to drag Aimi off my back. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

   "I'm going to class. See you at lunch!" I waved at her and headed to class. Class was boring as usual and finally, lunch rolled around. I strolled to our shaded spot under a tree and sat down. After what seemed like eternity, my three friends finally came.

   "...and then we get to go backstage and meet my beloved Jihyuk!!" Aimi squealed dreamily. I grimaced. My brother is not beloved. The other two girls just looked at her.

   "I admit that Jihyuk is hot, but I prefer Sungmo!" one of my other friends commented. She was in dreamland.

   "Aimi-chan, Aoi-chan, I think you're on the wrong track here. Geonil is obviously Prince Charming!" my last friend scolded them while still managing to imagine. While they were talking, we had started eating. All three of my friends looked at me.

   "What?" The girls glanced at each other.

   "Mira-chan seems to have a strange aversion to Supernova." The others nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes. Here we go again...

   "On that point, I definitely agree with you, Kei. She doesn't really like them...I wonder why?" Aoi asked. I just shrugged and didn't answer. There was no way in hell I would tell them that Song Jihyuk is my brother.

   "Come to think of it, Mira and Jihyuk both have the same last name, and it's not often that Korean's come to Japan to study. Do you think they're related?" she asked Aoi and Kei. I remained silent.

   "There is a possibility, and it's rather high..." Aoi thought. Time to change the subject...

   "Hey, how are we getting to the concert?" I asked.

   "Don't worry about it Mira-chan. My mom offered to drive," Kei answered.

   "If you don't want to wait in line, get there at least 3 hours earlier," I told them, unconsciously letting my guard down for just a second.

   "Hmm...Mira sure knows a lot about this! Do you think she went to too many Supernova concerts?" Aimi stated slyly. I started. That was pretty much on the mark... Aimi noticed my reaction. "Wait, I was right?" I just ignored her. We talked about guys, crushes, drama, and relationships for the rest of lunch. I checked the time and stood up.

   "I'm going to class..."

   "Don't forget to be ready before 2 on Saturday!" Aimi called.

   "Bye Mira-chan!" Kei said. Aoi waved. Class passed by as usual and I left college campus at 5.

   "Tadaima*!" I called as I was in the process of taking off my shoes.

   "Oh, Mirajane! I was just looking for you!" my brother shouted.

   "As if," I muttered to myself. "Hunyoung-oppa, it better be worth it."

   "It might not be worth it but you are coming to help with the last-minute details!" he said, overly excited. "Yunhak-hyung, Sungje-hyung, Sungmo, and Geonil all want to see you again! Oh, and Jinon is gonna be there too!" I groaned but slipped my shoes back on.

   "Those idiots?" I asked. He nodded.

   "Anyways, let's go!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house. Hunyoung(Jihyuk)-oppa had only put on a pair of sunglasses. I studied him.

   "Is that enough?" I asked. He nodded with an air of confidence. We took the bus to the concert venue and went inside. The moment I stepped onto the stage, I was attacked by 5 big, sweaty bodies and one clean body. "Urgh!"

   "Mira!"

   "Mira-chan!"

   "Dongsaeng!"

   "Cant'...breathe..." I pretended to choke and faint. They all immediately leapt off.

   "Mianhae! Are you okay?" Sungmo-oppa asked. I grinned foolishly.

   "Ne."

   "You guys, it's great to see Mira-chan and all, but we need to practice!" Yunhak-oppa shouted. He smiled at me. "Nice to see you again." I smiled back. Before they left to practice, I gave everyone a hug except for Jihyuk-oppa. He pouted. I ignored it and pushed him on stage.

   "You get hugs everyday." With a final shove, he went on stage. "Oh yeah! Jinon-oppa, what are you doing here?"

   "To give them some moral support. What else?"

   "But...don't you have to manage your band?"

   "We have a week of rest, so I came here." He looked at me. "You've really grown." He ruffled my hair and I swatted his hand away.

   "Nice to see you too."

   "Are you coming to the concert?" he asked.   

   "Yea...my friends begged me to come..." I answered grumpily. He just laughed.

   "Been to too many, huh?" 

   "Yup." The night passed by with much joking and catching up. 

~ ~ ~

   The week passed by in a flash and soon it was Saturday. Hunyoung-oppa was gone before I was awake. For the first time, I was actually excited to go to a concert with my new friends, even if it was the stupid band that I practically live with. I pulled on denim shorts and my Adidas sneakers. I wore a plain T-shirt and a hoodie vest by S.H.O.W over it. The phone rang and I hurried to pick it up.

   "Moshi moshi*?" I asked.

   "Ah, Mira-chan, it's me, Kei. My mom is picking you guys up in a few minutes, so be ready!" she said excitedly.

   "But I haven't even had breakfast!" I complained.

   "Whatever. Just be ready in 10 minutes! Bye Mira-chan!" Kei hung up before I could speak. I hurriedly went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana. I ran back to my room and stuffed my phone and wallet in my pockets just as the doorbell rang. I dashed down to open the door and Aoi was standing there.

   "Hey Mira!" she said happily. I rolled my eyes.

   "That liar..." I muttered to myself. "Let's go." We hopped into Kei's mom's car and we were off to the concert venue. I looked my friends up and down. "Why..." They looked at me questioning. "Why are you guys dressed formally?"

   "That's because we want to look our best when we see our Prince Charmings'!" Aimi exclaimed. She looked at me. "Why aren't you dressed formally?" I shrugged.

   "I didn't know you had backstage passes too... By the way, where are our seats?"

   "Oh! We have front row seats! I hope Sungmo will look at me!" Aoi commented. We were almost to the arena when I directed Kei's mom to the back. The other three girls looked at me.

   "We won't be able to get through the back, Mira-chan," Kei gently reminded me. I just smiled at her.

   "I have my ways." We got off the car and thanked Kei's mom. We turned and came face-to-face with a security guard. He was staring at us suspiciously. I stepped out to the front and his face cleared from the confusion.

   "Oh, you're -" I covered his mouth before he could say any more. His eyes flashed with understanding and I removed my hand. "Come in."

   "But, doesn't she need a ticket?" Aimi asked, obviously confused.

   "She has...special rights. Anyways, tickets please. I will only let you in because you're her friends." Without another question Aimi showed the four tickets to the security guard. He scanned them and they hurried inside.

   "What special rights do you have?" Aoi asked. I just waved it off and led them to our seats. I was amazed.

   "How much did you spend?!" I asked Aimi. We were in the very front row of the arena.

   "Nothing! I won them! Can you believe it?" she said excitedly.

   "Um, I hate to burst your bubble," I said, as I thought of something. "But 7 hours to kill before the concert starts..." They didn't hear me. I sighed and leaned back on my chair. Soon, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

   I woke up to the buzz of people talking. I vaguely noticed the whole arena filled as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

   "What time is it?" I asked to no one in particular.

   "Only a few minutes before the concert starts," Aoi said.

   "You sure have great timing," Aimi added. Kei just smiled and I rolled my eyes. Music started blasting throughout the stadium and Supernova walked out after a few seconds. My three friends squealed in delight and screamed their hearts out. I just winced and tried to not go deaf. Song after song flew by and before I knew it, it was the end of the concert. I smiled in satisfaction. That was by far their best concert...ever. Aimi, Kei, and Aoi chattered happily as we walked backstage. We reached the security guarded door and they fell silent. There was an awkward pause.

   "Aco taco..." I muttered. My friends glanced at me but I just shook my head and stepped forward. The security guard must've been new because he didn't recognize me. I turned to Aimi. "Tickets." She handed them over timidly and I gave them to the guard. Before he even glanced at them, however, the door burst open and my "beloved" oppas stormed out.

   "Mira-chan!!"

   "Dongsaeng!!"

   "Mira!" they all shouted. For what seemed like the billionth time, I got tackled by 5 big, sweaty bodies. I cringed in disgust and shoved them away. 3 stares bore into the back of my head and I sweat-dropped. I slowly turned to face my friends and got met with expressions of shock and disbelief. Supernova finally noticed my friends and immediately bowed.

   "Gonbanwa*! We are Supernova!!" they shouted in unison. Aimi was the first to come out of dreamland.

   "MATTAKU!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH SUPERNOVA??!!!!" she screeched at me. I hid behind Jihyuk-oppa.

   "Oppa~" I whimpered. He patted my head. "You never asked~" I replied. Yunhak-oppa saw the tension rising and clapped his hands.

   "Let's get inside and then go out for some food!!" he said cheerfully. He led the way inside with the girls trailing behind with their bias's. I stayed with Gwangsu-oppa and started talking. I had oppa-dongsaeng relationships with all of Supernova and Jinon and I felt like I was gonna get killed for it. I'll worry about that later... The boys put on their jackets and we left for some sushi and takoyaki.

   "Where's Jinon?" I asked Yunhak-oppa. He smiled.

   "He's gonna meet us there." We arrived at the restaurant and I tackled Jinon-oppa.

   "I haven't seen you in forever!!!"

   "Yah, we saw each other last night!" he exclaimed, ruffling my hair. My friends and I laughed and talked the night through. I smiled as I saw my oppas and my friends having fun just like old friends. This...now this is the real life... I quickly joined my friends and they welcomed me whole-heartedly.

 

   This was the BEST. DAY. EVER.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*tadaima=i'm home

*moshi moshi=yoboseyo; kinda like "hello?" when you pick up the phone

*itai=ouch

*gomenasai=i'm sorry

*gonbanwa=good evening

this is over :( well, i had a fun time writing it and, like i said before, this story was only to incorporate the name Mirajane >.< Ahh, I know the ending but an ending is an ending~ Well, i hope you enjoyed this short and pointless story which doesn't even have a conflict... i'm gonna update my other story even more now! annyeong~ ^.^

 

Other fanfics

Since When Were We A Family? ft. Nicole Jung, Jung Jinwoon

Do You Love Me? ft. Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo (L)

It All Started With A Letter ft. Nam Hyesu [OC], Nam Woohyun, Lee Sungyeol

The Owl Face ft. Choi Inga [OC], Lee Sungyeol

Umbrella ft. Li Xiaoyu [OC], Zhang Yixing (Lay)

Pieces of You ft. Lauren Lu [OC], Luhan, Zhang Yixing (Lay)

YouTube ft. Cody Lee [OC], Yang Seungho

A Musical Melody ft. Lee Chunhei [OC], Yang Seungho