...

And it takes Lee Byunghun to play too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05 Oct 2013

I hope that Byunghun would be my side, forever. Being my best friend, caring for me…
and find my strength to confess to him.

Byunghun ah, I love you.

 

23 Nov 2013

I wish that you could look at me, more than as your best friend. Hoping for your birthdays are the best days ever for you! Smile, dude and don’t keep sullen with those annoying yet irritating confessions from the girls. I’m always beside you. ;)

 

He has a sly smirk plastered on his face. Shaking his head, he chortled a bit meticulously before placing the baby blue diary right on its place. He brushed some invisible dust on the cover before forming a mischievous smirk once again.

“Channie, Channie, Channie… You don’t know how long your secret will keep on with me.”

 

 

“Hey, dudes!”

The small chatters that was erupted before the Lee Byunghun’s arrival was halted for awhile, exchanging smiles and brotherly love greets, they continued to chat for some not after the bell was ringing, signaling the first lessons will start on another five minutes.

Among six of them, Byunghun has always have a soft spot for his best friend. “Chanhee…”

The said bewildered Chanhee has a small smile on his face, tilting his head cutely to the boy beside him. “Neh?” He asked, confusedly.

Byunghun smiles, his eyes twinkling in happiness. He ruffled the other’s hair as he linking their fingers together. “I walk you to your class.”

Chanhee shook his head frantically; making another blond furrowed his eyes.

“Why?” Pouting, the more yellowish blond raised a quirky eyebrow.

“You will get late to your class.” Chanhee fidgeted in his place, hands trying to loosen the tight grip on his right wrist. “Byunghun, go to your class faster.” He smiled reassuringly. “I’ll be fine. No need to worry, besides I’m not a kid.” He chuckled a little before raising his head in a confident way.

“Whatever you say…”

Chanhee felt a wave of relief that Byunghun will hear him…

“I’m still walking you to your classes.”

-or not…

Chanhee’s face fell down. He involuntarily walked as Byunghun tugging him to his class first.

Byunghun has been smiled lately, much to Chanhee’s discomfort. Whenever he called the latter, the boy would surely sing a little before answering him directly. That’s creep him, all of sudden.

“Byunghun…”

Taking his time to turn to the voice, Byunghun sang in a chorus. “Lee Chanhee, my best friend…”

Now, this made Chanhee felt scared.

“Are you…” the blond blinked questioningly. “-okay?”

“Sure, I do.” Byunghun had has a charming smile that he don’t really show to anyone else.

Chanhee blushed a deep shade red, realizing the latter’s head on him with some love glints in his eyes. Was that love? “S-stop that!” He blamed himself for stuttering in time like this.

“Stop what?” The blond tilted his head in a very cute yet y way that made Chanhee wanted to faint there which he did anyway.

“Chanhee!” Byunghun rushed with panic to the unconscious boy. Hastily carrying the boy in bridal style, he raced to the emergency room with a fast speed.

“Please be okay.” Silently Byunghun hoped that his best friend won’t have any serious illness.

“He’s alright. Maybe a little tired with the school activities but none of that.” The nurse smiled, watching intently to the slowly breathing Chanhee on the bed. He has simply lacing their fingers together as Byunghun placing his head comfortably on his arms.

“You don’t enter the class?”

Byunghun shook his head, not bothering to turn his head to the nurse. The nurse laughed a little, jotting something on her clipboards.

“The teacher might get angry. Besides, don’t you guys have a different class?”

Byunghun peeked a bit on his watch. “We’d English together, Ms. Park won’t get angry with us though.” He said, a little hesitant.

“Oh, okay.” The nurse smiled. “If he waking up, gives him a glass of water and you guys could enter the class. He just needs a little sleep.”

“Sure.” Byunghun nodded.

“Lee Byunghun!” Ms. Park snarled as she throwing a duster to his direction. “Why are you budging Lee Chanhee?”

The shocked blond grinned as he saluting his single Engl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter