Possible future??

Fears

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

It was Siwon calling me again from Bei Hai or wherever! I had lost count on the number of times that he had called me today and I was in the middle of recording for the CCTV event. As much as I had only 5 minutes to get ready for the recording, I couldnt bring myself to ignore his call as I had been missing him like crazy. Reluctantly I picked my phone up and excused myself from the rest of the Super Junior-M members who were busy with preparations and exited the dressing room.

 

"Hey baby Kyu!Is everything alright there?" he asked me. Typical Siwon! He is so empty headed to realise the simple fact that I was missing him! So how can things possibly be alright? Brainless idiot!

 

Resisting the urge to punch the end button and smash my phone to smithereens, I controlled the sudden surge of rage and answered "Hmm! Everything is hunky-dory. You dont need to worry! I need to hurry Siwon. I'll call you later"

 

"Oh! Alright! Do your best baby, I lo..." before he could say that I immediately cut him off and said "Bye!"

 

I cant possibly hear those three words that you tell me everyday Siwon. Especially not now. These words might provide momentary joy but I might not have the courage to see you getting farther and farther away from me afterwards. I resisted with utmost strength to shed a tear or two and proceeded towards the waiting area with the rest of Suju-M members. Along the way, I heard a few of the backstage attenders and staff members gossipping about Siwon's absence.

 

"Siwon isnt here again! What a pity! I thought that I would be able to get his autograph today! Just my luck!" one of the staff member said.

 

The other lady replied "Ya, what a bummer right? Hey do you think he is quitting?"

 

"What? Are you crazy? Of course not!" the other one disagreed.

 

"What else do you think is going on then? Obviously he gives priorities to his acting these days. When was the last time you have seen him with these guys? He came here a few days ago for name sake and went back to his shooting immediately. I just have a hunch that he is trying to ditch them just like Kim Kibum!" she said.

 

Just like Kim Kibum? My Siwon? Trying to quit? How dare they? As I turned around to lash my anger at the two of the staff members, Sungmin-hyung who had been following closely behind me bumped onto my back.

 

"Aish! Hyung cant you..."without knowing I began pouring my anger at him but stopped in the middle as I saw how miserable Sungmin-hyung was looking.

 

"Hyung are you alright? I am sorry for bumping into you like that" I apologised.

 

"Its ok Kyuhyun-ah! I am just tired. Probably due to the jet-lag!" he said. Agreeing to him, I accompanied him to the stage and started performing with the members. Though I was happy to be a part of the promotions, my happiness got hindered because I was constantly getting reminded of what the two staff members had said. After the performance, I excused myself and settled inside the dressing room with Sungmin-hyung sitting beside me even refusing to have lunch due to lack of appetite.

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

Thats it? Even though he had to get ready for performing on-stage, he usually never misses to say "I love you" or "I miss you" before ending the call. And this time, he didnt even allow me to finish talking. Whats wrong baby? Have you gotten tired of me so easily and so soon? These days I didnt fail to notice how Sungmin's being so cosy with him lately! No matter how hard I try to convince myself that Sungmin's just trying to look out for my baby in my absence, my heart tells me to think otherwise. Now dont get me wrong, I have huge respect for Sungmin as my elder brother and my fellow band member but he has a history with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun and Sungmin as "Kyumin" have always been the so called "rage" within OTP fandoms. Kyumin shippers never miss an opportunity to capture their favorite couple sharing a rather intimate moment no matter where they go and all this sudden attention to them as a couple had me riled up.

 

Shaking the undesirable thought out of my head, I switched on the T.V to watch my dearest magnae performing live. All the while, I noticed how serious the expression on his face was. He clearly wasnt himself today. He looks dull and rather empty, devoid of all possible positivity. A sudden thought struck me like lightning. Maybe, just maybe, was it because of me? Does he feel neglected 'coz of my unrelenting shooting schedule? Nah! That cant be! Kyuhyun has this much faith in me to understand my situation and he has always managed to amaze me with his level of maturity for supporting my career! Or is it just me? This is so confusing!

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

"Come on Kyuhyun-hyung! You need to eat! You havent had anything since morning" Henry argued with me.

 

"Dont argue with me Henry! I said I am not hungry. Just let me be!" I retorted and saw Henry mumbling something inaudible and going away with Zhoumi.

 

I sat down dejectedly in front of the mirror and closed my eyes to calm myself down. Slowly opening my eyes again, I saw Sungmin-hyung who was sitting behind me looking at me through the mirror. I turned around to face him and asked "Why didnt you go for lunch hyung? Are you sick or something?"

 

"mhhmm! I wasnt feeling hungry either!" he said to me.

 

"Oh! Is that so? Its just that I dont think that you were your usual chirpy self today at all!" I said while facing away from him trying to hide the exasperated tone of my voice.

 

"You are one to talk! I can say the same about you as well. Whats going on Kyuhyun-ah?" he asked me.

 

This is one of the many things that I like about Sungmin hyung. He is caring and considerate and knows how to read me and before I know it, he has me all figured out. I was reluctant to voice out my worries and discomfort that have been eating me up from the inside to him and so he asked me again.

 

"Is it about what those two ladies have been speaking about?" he asked me.

 

I had no choice but to comply. I said "Yes hyung! Its not only that. I have been hearing a lot of people cooking up conspiracy theories about Siwon quitting the Super Junior and trying to pursue his acting career. I know that I am being unnecessarily skeptical about this as Siwon had clarified his stance of continuing with us but I cant help it. I am afraid that he might leave us like..." my voice started breaking and tears stung my eyes. I immediately stood up and rushed out of the dressing room leaving Sungmin hyung alone in there.

 

The members returned after their lunch and no sooner than we were called on-stage again for the closing event and the award ceremony. And as usual, Suju-M trounced the native Mandopop bands by a whopping margin of votes and clinched its very first win for the third mini album. The trophy was presented to Zhoumi first and he thanked our fans and all the people who supported us for our comeback. Then the trophy was passed over to me and so was the mike. Following a foul mood, I couldnt bring myself to say anything but a measly "Thank you" while Zhoumi grabbed both my arms that were securely holding the trophy from behind me shaking them as if I was exalted over the win. Pulling a forced smile on my lips, I brought the trophy close to my lips and kissed it gently and passed it over to Eunhyuk who was beside me. Sungmin-hyung probably would have noticed my demeanour and as reassurance that everything would be alright, he circled his arms over my shoulder and smiled gently.

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

Something was seriously off with Kyuhyun. After noticing how he had weakly held the trophy, I somehow felt that he was forcing himself to stay happy so that the members wouldnt suspect anything! I had planned to find out what it was that was troubling him. Pushing away the idea of settling things over the phone, I asked my director to grant me a few days off. He didnt comply at first but noticing the urgency in my tone, he finally consented and booked my ticket back to Seoul by the first flight at 9:30p.m CST.

 

I am coming baby. Please dont shun me away when you find me at your doorstep!

 

And so I boarded the flight at 9:30 having thoughts about nothing but Kyuhyun and his current state of mind. As soon as I reached Seoul, I tried contacting Kyuhyun but couldnt get the call through. He probably was inside the flight by now returning back home. Urgently I got inside the van that was waiting for me to head towards my apartment where Kyuhyun would probably join me in a few moments. After reaching my apartment, I freshened myself up and decided to wait for my beloved to return to my arms.

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

We boarded the flight back to Seoul immediately and all the while Sungmin hyung had been making sure whether I was feeling ok or not despite his miserable state. After reaching Gimpo Airport, I requested the manager to drop me home instead of Siwon's apartment and he obliged. As much as I would want to revel in Siwon's scent that got impregnated into the pillows and bed, I wanted to strictly refrain myself from becoming vulnerable. When I got home I found the entire house empty. I guess mom and Ahra were busy with handling the cafe. I quickly sent them a message that I had returned from China and took a nice long steam bath to wash out my tiredness.

 

Changing into my over-sized T-shirt and boxers, I slumped onto the bed and enjoyed the soft comfort that it provided me with. Still the thought of Siwon didnt leave my mind. Sighing heavily, I buried my head deeper into the bed and tried to catch some sleep.

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

It was beyond 12. And I was getting worried. His flight would have arrived by now but why wasnt he trying to call me or text me yet. And why wasnt he coming home yet? By now I was 100% sure that I had been the reason for him being upset. Hastily pacing back and forth in my room, I felt my patience snap after a point and then I decided to call Eunhyuk and ask him where Kyuhyun was exactly!

 

"Hello! Siwon. How are you doing buddy?" he asked me.

 

"Hey Hyukjae! I am fine and I have returned from China just now" I said to him.

 

"What? You serious? Werent you busy with your shoot?"he asked me.

 

"Ya about that! I asked a few days off from the director. Listen! Is Kyuhyun with you guys?" I asked him.

 

"Kyuhyun? No actually he went home. To his home I mean" he said.

 

"What? He went to his house? Alright thanks buddy. I'll see you later" I said and hung up. I put on my cardigan and headed towards his house. All the while when I was driving, I couldnt help but wonder why was Kyuhyun doing this? Why cant he tell me if something was troubling him and especially when things involved me! Shaking away those thoughts, I got off my car as soon as I parked it in his driveway and climbed upstairs towards his house.

 

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

Just when I felt sleep creeping into my system, I heard someone ring the doorbell. Shuffling lazily from my bed, I got up and proceeded towards the front door. Now who could that be? Probably mom and Ahra....

 

But when I opened the door in my sleepy stupor, I noticed someone tall and handsome sporting a bright dimpled smile while standing at my door step. Blinking a few times to adjust my vision, I realised that it was my ridiculously clueless boyfriend.

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

As soon as he opened the door, I saw him greet me with his trademark sleep infused gorgeousness that was ready and begging for me to ravish him into oblivion. Smiling brightly and chuckling slightly at the sight of his pale and milky shoulder and collarbones peeping out of his over-sized tee, I invited myself inside his house and gave him a tight hug. As I revelled in his faint musky aroma by burying my face into the crook of his neck, I noticed that he wasnt actually hugging me back and that set off alarm signals in my mind.

 

Something was terribly wrong......

 

I released him from the hug and saw him return to his bedroom without even saying a single word. This was simply not done and I cant let him be this cold to me without an explanation.

 

"Baby! Come on! Whats wrong? I came here all the way from China just for you that I even had to cancel my two days worth of shooting! Dont be like this!" I said exasperatedly while standing at the entrance to his bedroom.

 

He turned away from me so that he was standing facing the bed while his back faced me. I could see him clenching his fists and suddenly he turned and faced me.

 

"Oh! I didnt ask you to come here anyway. You were the one stupid enough to cancel your PRECIOUS SHOOTING SCHEDULE for the sake of little old me" he said while his eyes brimmed with tears. I visibly cringed at his tone when he mentioned my shooting schedule.

 

Point taken.....It was definitely because of my ignorance....Oh my baby Kyu,......

 

"Baby what are you talking about? Dont just simply write off your presence in my life like this and I thought we had discussed about this tons of times before and you didnt seem to have any problems then! Why now?" I asked him in return.

 

Instead of getting a reply from him, I got a gentle sob in return that slowly got built into a full blown nerve-racking cry. He buried his face into the palms of his hands and sat down harshly on the soft mattress. I panicked and immediately sat down beside him. Gently placing my hands around his head, I pulled him closer to my chest for him to lean his head onto it. He didnt resist my action but punched my chest gently to let him go. He looked at me with those doe eyes that were tear laden and it broke my heart to see him in such a weak and emotionally vulnerable state. I sat opposite him and held both his hands into mine and started his long fingers to calm him down. He withdrew his hands from mine in a flash and sat down facing the floor refusing to meet my eyes.

 

"Say something Kyuhyun. Dont torture me like this!" I said and now my eyes started stinging from the impending tears.

 

"I did say that I had no problems with your acting. But for how long can I turn a deaf ear to what others say about you? Being skeptical is wrong in a relationship but I am scared Siwon. I am ....I...am sc...scared!" his voice broke at the final words of the sentence.

 

"What are you talking about? And who are those others? I dont understand a thing you are saying. I am lost Kyu!" I said flailing my arms.

 

"The staffs were saying that you were probably leaving us for pursuing a full-fledged acting career. Just like Kibum hyung!" he said and that left me dumbfounded.

 

"Huh! And you let yourself get affected by that? Kyuhyun, you and the members are like my family and are my whole world that I would practically give up anything for! I've gotta say that I am deeply hurt after hearing you say this. I hadnt expected this from you! Not you!" I said as my voice came out as a mere whisper at the end.

 

I immediately got up and paced back and forth inside his bedroom out of frustration. "Thats what Kibum hyung said as well long ago!" he said meekly and I clutched my hair and faced him.

 

"You seriously think that after so many years of being a Super Junior member and being committed to you for the past three years, I would easily and mindlessly throw everything away for my acting. You are impossibly insecure!" I said with a hint of anger lacing my tone.

 

But I saw that it didnt affect him in the slightest! As a matter of fact, Kyuhyun was just warming up before unleashing the full brunt of his rage attack on me. And I gotta say that I can brave the fiercest of storms but not his anger. And I swear that I saw a tiny flash of spark that his eyes were glinted with as he faced me again.

 

"You, of all people dont have any right to question my insecurities Choi Siwon!" he said as his anger seethed like a living, fire-breathing dragon.

 

There! He pulled the "Choi Siwon" card on me....I am finished tonight!

 

I stood motionless in front of him not having any clue how to respond. In a way, he was right though! I was insecure whenever he went out with Changmin, when he got cosy and comfy with Sungmin, when he took selfies with his musical crew members, when he posted pictures of him along with his Kyuline members on twitter.

 

"Do you even realise that the reason why Changmin and I went on a food exploration was because I wanted to get rid of these unpleasant feelings about you from my mind? Not even an hour had passed by after posting the pics on twitter, and you immediately called me and made a big fuss about it." he said and still I didnt have anything to say to him.

 

He continued "The reason why I keep myself busy with schedules is not to ignore you entirely but to keep myself from getting emotional thinking about you. But lately that hadnt been working for me! Seriously! Believe me I have been trying hard to understand your position! But just get this one thing clear Won! Just because I dont say anything about your continuously increasing absence, it doesnt necessarily mean that I can ignore it forever! And you cant keep ignoring my feelings about all this either!"

 

By now all his pent up frustration started pouring out from his eyes in the form of tears. Whatever Kyuhyun had told me had been justified according to me. I had been completely immersed in my insecurities that I had not seen what really was happening! Changmin and Sungmin hadnt been trying to snatch my love away from me! They had been keeping him happy and lively in my absence. All those things that I should have and could have done with Kyuhyun had been done by them all this time. I should thank those two not burn them down with my angry stare for crying out loud!

 

"Kyuhyun, I dont know what to say except sorry! I am sorry ....I am ......am .....very very sorry babyKyu!" I said as my voice broke and I kneeled down in front of him on the floor while he sat on his bed. After a few seconds, he looked at me with those bloodshot eyes of his.

 

"I...was scared Wonnie! I had all....all sorts..of thoughts....you ...le..leaving me *hic* leaving Super Junior....and..." he said while sobbing into the palm of his hands......

 

I lunged forward and kissed him passionately pouring out all sorts of mixed emotions that I was feeling now. I got up on my two feet and pulled him up from his bed along with me. I encircled my hands around his waist while he traced his long and slender fingers along my shoulders. Although he relented first, he gradually started returning the kiss. After a heated tongue duelling, I reluctantly pulled away with our foreheads touching each others. I opened my eyes and saw his tear streaked cheeks and wiped them away with the back of my hand. Leaning forward and kissing his cheeks, I held his soft and supple cheeks while proceeding upwards to kiss his forehead.

 

"I am sorry baby Kyu! I was immersed in my own insecurities that I failed to notice how you would be feeling now! I took your feelings and emotions for granted and I cant tell you how sorry I am!" I confessed and held him even tighter in my arms.

 

"I am just scared that..."he began but I cut him off in the middle and said "Dont you ever say that I would leave you! Not even the greatest force in the universe can make me leave you or the Super Junior. You hear me!"

 

He opened his doe eyes and looked at me longingly and gently placed his hands on my cheeks.

 

"How can I be sure of that?" he asked me.

 

"You love me enough to believe in me right? That is more than enough Kyuhyun. Just have faith in our love!" I said to him.

 

"But if even faith isnt enough to sustain my belief in you?" he asked me back.

 

"Now you are seriously tempting me to make love to you right here and now! Maybe then you would have a change of mind!" I said and smirked a little.

 

Squirming a little in my grasp, he finally released himself and chuckled slightly and pushed me away. "Are you always this impossibly cheesy and ?"

 

"Yes! And only to you babe" I said.

 

He exited the bedroom and sat on the couch in his living room and I followed him like a lost puppy seeking redemption. I sat down beside him and pulled out the most adorable pout possible. He noticed it from the corner of his eyes and ignored it.

 

"Come on babe! I said I am sorry and I am not leaving you. Please forgive me!" I said. Not being able to resist my pout, he hugged me tightly and I returned it gladly.

 

"You better keep your word Choi Siwon! Or else I will never forgive you and I am being serious!" he said to me.

 

"I, Choi Siwon, promise to stick to you, Cho Kyuhyun, like glue for the rest of my life!" I declared.

 

"And no jealousy whenever I hang out with my friends!" he said.

 

I stared at him incredulously and reluctantly said "All..Alright! Nnno..Jealousy!"

 

"And no taking it back!" he insisted...Ugh! The things I do for love.....

 

"Alright! No taking back!" I declared. "You are officially forgiven!" he replied with a smile.

 

"Oh baby! Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!" I squealed in his embrace like a crazy fangirl.

 

"Babe. Can I get a redemption kiss?"I asked without any shame and puckered up. "Come on sweetheart! I proved you tonight that I can go to any length to be with you right! Dont you think I deserve this?" I asked him again.

 

Feeling somewhat apologetic for my pathetic state, he leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on my lips. Just when I thought that I could use this opportunity to deepen it, I heard the god-forsaken doorbell ring again!

 

"Aish! Who the hell is it now?" I asked while Kyuhyun got up to open the door. It was Ahra and his mom who had returned late from the cafe.

 

"Ah! Siwon-ssi I didnt know you had returned from China!" his mom told.

 

"Ah! Its good to see you Mrs.Cho! I arrived a few hours ago and thought of paying Kyuhyun a visit!" I said while winking to Kyuhyun secretly.

 

"What took you two so long anyway?" Kyuhyun asked them both.

 

"Well! There were lots of customers and traffic on the way! And why are you complaining? You got to spend some quality time with your boyfriend after all!" Ahra and I laughed.

 

"Its alright! I was just leaving anyway! Good night to all of you! I'll see you tomorrow Kyuhyun!" I said and left their house with a contented smile on my lips. It was evident enough that no matter how many misunderstandings came our way, Kyuhyun and I would be just fine!

 

Pointless one shot! I know I know...I should be concentrating on AAA but I simply couldnt let Kyu's under the weather mood pass me by and hence this one shot! I hope you guys would find reading this worthwhile! See 'ya readers! Happy reading!