Fin

Be careful what you wish for

Finally I finished this one. I was about to delete this one, but a friend of mine kept on bothering me and told me to do something about this, so here it is :) Hope you all enjoy.

Thanks to all subscribers, to those who commented, and those who upvotes :  alaizadums,  PlayerHwang, JeTiHyun, jetiunique, jessjung_dew, imasone9999, TotoroLoverForever, Ice-Cucumbie, JeTi10, yerbua001, yerbua001, chyler25, KylaJung, forevergorJESS9

 Bear with my grammar, Typos and so many more, Gotta go guys bye!

○○○○

Tiffany is a well-known girl but not in a good kind of way,

“Ewww, Why does she even wear that Nerdy glass thingy?” The girl named sue intentionally louden her voice for tiffany to hear,

“Ya’ right! Plus that braces she’s wearing totally nerd!” The girl beside sue added making tiffany look at the floor in embarrassment, Tiffany heard the two girls laugh mockingly at her before leaving her alone at the park,

Tiffany always hear mean things towards her since the very first day she transferred to this school and as the day goes by, she’s starting to get used to it—People Laughing at her and sometimes bullying her by snatching her big round glasses and throw it at the trash can leaving tiffany ‘crying’ alone.

Today Tiffany decided to roam around the school in boredom since she only have two friends, Sooyoung and Yuri but unfortunately those two are absent, and she didn’t even know why. As she stroll at their university she didn’t realize that she’s at the back side of their school,

“Wow, I should stop zoning out too much” She said as she knocks her head lightly. She was about to go back to their school ground but stopped when she saw a well a wishing well to be exact, It’s not so big but not so small either.

“I’ve been strolling here for how many years but this is my first time to see this one” Tiffany cutely fixed her glasses at the bridge of her nose before examining the said well.

“I heard that if you wish to the coin and throw it at the well, wishes would be granted, but geez only kids will believe that!” Tiffany thought out loud. “But it wouldn’t hurt to try right?” She asked herself unsurely.

Hesitantly, she fish out a penny on her pocket and slowly brought it to her palm, “I’ll just try, but wait what should I wish? Stop the bullying thing? But I also want to find my prince charming. Argh, what am I thinking” She mumble before closing her eyes and place the penny between her index finger and thumb.

“I wish that someone will fall in love with me, I mean that someone should head over heels for me” She said before throwing the penny at the well.

A minute later she open her eyes and sigh “Why did I even wish that thing? It won’t even happen, for sure” She said then bit her lower lip in disappointment. “Stupid me”

Suddenly the rain start to pour, the brunette look up in frustration “Grr. Why is the weather abnormal?” She groan after pulling out her umbrella.

NEXT DAY

“Yah!” Sue pushed tiffany hard at the wall then crossed her arms as she glared to tiffany in hatred, “Nerd like you don’t belong to us because you’re such an ugly girl who is pain in everybody’s —“

“Leave her alone!” A cold voice unleashed all of the sudden, The girl sue stepped back once she saw Jessica jung the captain ball of the soccer club appeared,

“J-JUNG!” Sue take a step back in shock.

“Leave Miss Braces if you don’t want some troubles” Jung threaten, Without thinking twice Sue run away but didn’t forgot to push tiffany.

“Hey Miss Braces” Jung called, making tiffany turn to her right to face the captain ball.

“W-what do you want?” Tiffany stammered.

For the first time Jessica smiled widely “I like you miss pretty kitty” She confessed without fear. Tiffany’s face turn into crimson read.

“What?” Tiffany mumbles.

Jessica take a step forward “I said I like you Miss Braces” Jessica confessed again. Tiffany can’t help but to blush hearing those pet names. Without realizing she smiled.

“I like your braces” Jessica complements. “But don’t worry I love you more”

Tiffany didn’t know what to do, but she find Jessica jung creepy so she decided to run away from Jessica, not even sparing her a glance.

---

“Hey” Yuri called tiffany.

“What?” Tiffany innocently asked.

“I heard some gossips about you and Jung is it true that she likes you?” Yuri wiggle her brows, teasing tiffany broadly.

“I heard about it, is it true?” Sooyoung joins, making tiffany blush more

“It’s not true, okay!” Tiffany said.

“Really? But the blush on your cheeks tells the opposite” Yuri added then looked back to their professor who is busy discussing history.

Suddenly a knock on their room makes their professor stop from teaching, He march towards the door and open it. “What are you doing here jung?” asked Mr. Kim

Jessica’s blank expression didn’t change “Can I take Ms. Braces with me?” She asked half cold half polite.

Mr. Kim furrowed “Ms. Braces?”

Jessica chuckle before taking a step inside the room “That girl, She’s the one that I am talking about, She even captured my heart in instant”

Tiffany’s classmates eyes tiffany in shock, their eyes widen and their jaw ajar. Tiffany on the other hand buried her face on her palms in embarrassment.

“Can I Mr. Kim?”

Even Mr. Kim was shock hearing Jessica’s polite tone.

“Okay” Mr. Kim ended.

Jessica walk closer to tiffany, “Ms. Braces Let’s go” She said but sounds like as if she’s commending tiffany.

“W-where are we going?” Tiffany bravely asked.

Jessica’s face twitch “It’s a surpise silly” Jessica said before dragging tiffany out of their room and out of the university.

---

“Ice cream, seriously?” Tiffany asked nonchalantly.

Jessica looked at tiffany “You don’t want it?” she asked. “I don’t know where to take you for our first date, I’m sorry” Tiffany felt the sincerity.

“It’s okay—WAIT THIS IS A DATE?” Tiffany asked in amusement.

Jessica just nodded in response, A minute later tiffany looked at Jessica “Why are you smiling? You seems so happy?”

“I’m not smiling just because I’m happy, I’m smiling because you make me happy” Jessica said as she lock her gaze to tiffany.

And tiffany blushed. Once again.

---

“Go away” Tiffany barked as she push Jessica away.

“I don’t want!”

“Stop stalking me Jung!”

“I’m not stalking you”

“Then what are you doing?”

“I’m following my dreams, silly”

---

“Ms. Braces!”

“What?”

“So you’re telling me you finally accept My nickname for you?”

“Shut up”

“Ms. Braces!”

“What is it this time, Jessi?” Tiffany ask in irritation.

Jessica smile “Nothing it’s just. I’m glad I met you, and I hope you know that”

---

“Wow, Taeyeon is so beautiful!” Tiffany squealed.

 Jessica just rolled her eyes.  “Tsk”

“Ya! What’s your problem?”

“I hate seeing you fangirling”

“And why is that?”

“Because you can’t even complement me while you kept on adoring them”

---

“Here”

“Why did you gave me carrots?” Tiffany asked in confusion.

“Because rose is too mainstream”

---

“You know what?”

“what?”

“Talking to you”

“What are you talking about jung jessi—“

“Laughing with you”

“What are y—“

“Being with you”

“Ya! You’re so—“

“Changes my whole mood”

 

---

 

“Tiffany you’re a one lucky girl” Sooyoung said to her bestfriend,

“Eh, why?”

“Jessica is so inlove with you, she was like head over heels to you” Yuri stated. Making tiffany froze

Head over heels?

Wishing well?

.

---

“Jessica, do you heard about tiffany and Siwon?”

“What did you just say, Nana?”

“I heard about them dating”

Jessica clench her first “Is she happy?”

“I saw tiffany earlier she seems very happy”

“Okay”

“You’re courting tiffany right, what are you going to do now?”

“Let her be happy….

I think”

---

“Jessi!”

“….”

“Jessi!”

“…”

“Ya why are you avoiding me?”

“…”

---

 

“She’s avoiding me?”

“Why?”

“I don’t know”

“I think I know why” Yuri butted in.

“Why is it?” sooyoung asked.

“Jessica heard the rumor about tiffany and siwon”

---

“Jessi”

“…”

“JESSI”

“…”

“Jessi, stop ignoring me could you?”

“…”

“Ya, stop walking away!”

“…”

“Ya bastard!” What tiffany said makes Jessica stops.

“What do you want?”

Tiffany let a sigh “Why are you avoiding me?”

“….”

“Is it about the rumor?”

“…”

“Well it’s not true”

“…”

“Ya! Speak up!”

“…”

“The rumor isn’t true didn’t you heard it?”

“I know it isn’t”

“Then why are you avoiding me?”

“…”

“D-don’t you miss me?”

“I miss you, But it looks like you’re fine without me”

“What are you talking about?”

“Tell me. Tell me your real feelings”

“…”

“See? You can’t even answer me, I bet you don’t even have feelings for m—“

“Shut up. you annoy me”

“I unders—“

“No you don’t because Even if you annoys me, I still want you in my life”

“Tiff—“

“Just shut up and hug me” Tiffany muttered, and in an instant Jessica run towards tiffany and hug her tightly, as if her life depends on it.

“Sorry, sorry to hurt you miss braces” Jessica teased as she push tiffany closer.

“It’s okay, Just please hug me really tight and tell me you love me. Tell me you’re glad to be here with me”

“Shhh, I love you so much okay”

Tiffany sobs hardly. “I never felt so secure before, thank you Jessica even if you’re acting sometimes”

Jessica let a laugh “I’ll let you say some things to me, for today”

“Hahaha, should I be thankful?” Tiffany teased.

“Yes, you should because I love you alittle too much Ms. Braces”

“You should be thankful too”

“And why is that?”

“I love you too alittle TOOOO Much” Tiffany said with a eye smile.

“Well then, I should propose to you tomorrow then let’s get married, then adopt 10 babies and the—“

“Baby steps okay” Tiffany hushed her girlfriend then giggled.

“Okay, Baby” Jessica said before capturing tiffany’s lips and savors the moment.

 

 

“should I be careful to what I wish for? Nuh. Not to this one”