Finally

Sing for me

"Jonginah! I'm home!" You yelled as soon as you stepped inside the apartment. You and Jongin had been dating for a year and a half now, and had decided to move in together a couple of months ago. You've met by your friend Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was your childhood friend and had always been there with you, but ever since he changed schools he met a bunch of other guys and were inseparable. 12 guys. That was a lot for you to take in. You could barely handle just having  Kyungsoo as your only friend, yet 11 more guys? Well, it was a challenge you were decided to face. Slowly but surely you were able to open up to them and make some good friendships, but none like the one you had with Kyungsoo of course, but there was someone who since the beginning had caught your attention. 

Kim Jongin.

He was a dongsaeng to Kyungsoo, but they had created such a beautiful friendship in such little time, you were somewhat jealous, yet you didn't truly know what you felt towards Jongin. He was such a hardworker person and the passion he put in every single thing he set his mind to, amused you and you started to realize that it also made you attracted to him. Not only that, but the way he danced. Like there is no tomorrow. So much passion and feeling into every step, it gave you goosebumps everytime you went to see them practice for any school show. Everysingle time you felt something within your heart, you would deny those feelings and just make an excuse, because you couldn't date any of Kyungsoo's friends! That would make it all weird. However, one night Kyungsoo called your cell phone and asked if you wanted to go to the karaoke with him and some of the guys. You immediately said yes and met them at the karaoke. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Tao, Baekhyun and Jongin were there. It all went smooth at the beginning, but throughout the night you could feel Jongin just staring at you and it somehow made you felt uncomfortable. You realized that he was the only one who didn't sing that night. Every time someone would ask him, he would shrud and just shake his head. You found this to be odd, but couldn't do anything so you ignored it. At the end of the night you were saying your goodbyes, when suddenly Jongin stepped up front and took you by the hand. You walked and walked until it was just you two. 

"____ah. I know this is sudden, but I've been feeling like this ever since we met. I really like you, and I was wondering if you would go out with me?" He said as he looked down at his hands holding yours. You gave him a hug and said yes. Ever since you both were inseparable. And to this day you've never heard him sing.

You made your way to the bedroom and decided to change into your pj's. College was kicking your and you knew Jongin was busy while auditioning to various companies with his amazing dancing skills. When you went to your closet you realized the shower was on and someone was .. SINGING! You ran to the door and kept quiet while you listened. Jongin was singing! FINALLY! After all this time you finally caught him singing. He was singing Real Love by Crucial Star, even the female notes ... Which you thought he could've omit. But his voice was beautiful. You couldn't understand why he wouldn't want to sing in front of others. Slowly you opened the door to the bathroom and jumped in.

"HA! I CAUGHT YOU!" You screamed as you jumped in.

"YAHHHH!!!! What are you doing?!?!" He said as he jumped and shook water off his eyes. 

"You are singing!!! You little ... Why would you never sing for me when I ask you, but sing on the shower when no one is around? I'm always dancing with you when you ask, even though you know I at it." You said while looking at the floor.

"Yah .. Can we talk about this when I don't have shampoo in my eyes and when I have clothes on??" He yelled back.

"Oh .. Sorry.." You said giving him a playful smile.

"Or .. You could come in here and we could talk about it." He said as he opened the door to the shower and smiled at you.

"Only if you sing for me once again." You said while you were making your way to the bathroom door.

"Okay, okay .." He said. He then started singing again, embarrased. You started to take of your clothes and made your way in the shower. 

He back hugged you, "I'm sorry I don't sing when you ask me to, but I don't like how I sing and I was afraid you would hate it as well." You turned around and gave him a quick and small kiss. "Pabo. I love you, why would I hate it? I just hate that you feel that way about yourself." He kissed you back, letting the water fall in between you both and not caring about anything else.