Player

She's Mine

Aaron stared into her big round, hazel eyes, which appears to be staring right back into his. 

He looked at her cute tiny lips opening and closing as she spoke, revealing a very soothing voice.

"Hello everyone, my name is Gui Gui and I am a new transfer student from Taiwan. I am very blessed to have the opportunity to study here at Aim High School. My English is not very good, so please help me out. Thank you!" 

The class snickered and laughed at her seriousness. Come on, who is going to take you seriously in the most badass class of the whole school?

Gui Gui blushed and bowed before walking to her assigned seat right behind Aaron, nervously smiling at him along the way.

She smells good. Aaron smirked.

A small piece of crumbled paper suddenly found its way onto Aaron's desk. 

            "How's the new girl, bro? Not bad, huh?"

Judging from the handwriting, he knew it was from his buddy Jiro.

Aaron looked at his direction and smirked. He ripped a piece from the note and wrote something down. Then he crumpled it and flicked it at Jiro's direction, which accidentally hit him on the forehead. 

Gui Gui, who saw it, let out a giggle and quickly covered . Oops, I hope nobody heard me. 

But Aaron heard her giggle and he smirked.

Jiro opened the note and sniggered.

           "She's mine."

He turned towards Aaron and mouthed him the word: PLAYER.