First Kiss

A Lot Can Happen At A Park Bench

  Donghae was running fast, his shoes slamming hard against the paved path of the park. His school uniform jacket was undone and his tie loose, the front of his shirt untucked in odd places after rushing out of the school. He'd done it this time. He'd gone and angered the school's most feared kingka and was currently being chased by his thugs.

  Gritting his teeth and running harder as he heard their steps behind him, he turned as the path broke into two and took the left behind a row of trees. He thought about going into the tree-line but realized it would only take a matter of time for them to find him. 

  So he continued running before suddenly bumping into another and falling to the ground on his . 

  "You alright?" he heard as he looked up to see another boy with red hair and a leather jacket on. His hair was spiked and even with the skinny jeans and spiked converse, he didn't look all that intimidating by the way they looked at him. Donghae wanted to nod and say that he was alright before running again, but found himself shaking his head before looking behind him and scrambling up at the sight of the group rounding the corner.

  The other looked at him, an eyebrow raised in question before he too noticed the group looking around frantically. He saw as one of them was about to look in their direction, noticing how the brunette in front of him shook slightly with fear.

  Next thing Donghae knew, he was being grabbed by the waist and pulled around to the other side of the boy he'd just bumped into just as the group started running towards them. The next thing that happened was possibly the biggest surprise he'd ever gotten in his life, besides being chased by a group of fellow students.

  The stranger's lips were pressed onto his own messily, their hand on the back of his neck and tilting his head to the side. Donghae wanted to pull away but heard the running footsteps coming closer and just closed his eyes as he leaned forward. They both stood together by the bench, lip-locked as the group looked around, not noticing it was actually Donghae right under their noses. As they kept kissing, the stranger turning their head and kissing rougher, Donghae could hear things like 'ew' and 'stupid gays' over the buzz in his ears coming from the group before they ran down the path and turned into a different area of the park.

  Finally, the stranger pulled back and wiped his mouth as he looked at Donghae who stood there, blushing like a school girl in embarrassment.

  He opened his eyes to look back at the other and his blush grew darker before he picked up his bag from the ground. Donghae noticed as he checked his bag that the other was looking at him with an amused expression, which just made Donghae even more angry.

  Using his bag, Donghae swung it into the other's stomach.

  "That's for stealing my first kiss!" he yelled with his fists clenched before running away from the stranger, not even bothering to look back as he held his bag to his chest and ran down the path towards home. 

  Okay, so he did feel a bit bad about hitting the other, but they stole his first kiss! It wasn't like it was that bad though...right? Oh, what was he thinking!? He was just kissed by a stranger! A very good looking stranger. No, he couldn't think like that about someone he didn't know! Aish, he was just confusing himself now. As he slowed down on the sidewalk, almost at home now, he held a hand up to his lips and felt his cheeks heat up again. 

  This was not good!


  OTL T^T I hope it's good. This is just the beginning. ;u; If you haven't guessed already, the stranger was of course, Eunhyuk. ;D Donghae will be seeing him more often now. Anyways, I have no idea when the next chapter is coming but I hope you liked this! ^o^ Bye~