Wait Patiently

Wait Patiently

August 22, 2011, exactly 7 AM KST, the Kpop world stopped when a sudden announcement from the Space Big star Kim Heechul, breaking the hearts of million fans by announcing his army enlistment.

Unknown from the sudden declaration, his wife for almost a year, Mitch Brillante-Kim, who doesn’t have any idea about it, broke down. Heechul have been weird for the past few days but this thing is so unexpected. Being the wife of the most famous Super Junior members, friends and ELFs are worried how she would feel about it.

 

“ing ” it comes automatically from . One thing comes to her mind, that Kim Heechul has tons of explaining to do, she would understand if he had told her about it a month before his leave but no, 10 days! 10 freaking days! How can she prepare for that?! Is he kidding her, hope he was!

“That ing didn’t even tell me about it!” she hissed under her breath, grabbing the pillow that was used by the said culprit, she throws it deadly towards the mirror. Cursing  several times, she stood up and makes way to her dresser, picking up the simplest dress before leaving for a bath.

 

After calming herself down, if she really does, she called her bestfriend, Ivy Mercedes-Lee. Frustrations, anger, confused… what else?! She doesn’t know what to feel, feeling betrayed for not telling her the one of the most important thing in her husband’s life as a Korean men.

“Yoboseyo?!” a shaking voice welcomed her ears

“YAH!” she shouted in frustration, she herself didn’t know what to say to her dear bestfriend, should she curse Ivy for her husband's fault, should she call her and tell her she needs a hug, should she tell her that she’s filing a divorce, of course the third option is not really included.

“I know!” Ivy said in a monotone, she knows it already, last night her husband went home with a heavy heart, and told her everything about his hyung’s decision

“I don’t know what to do anymore!” Mitch said, slumping back to their bed, sure enough Heechul wasn’t in their humble home, maybe clearing the information about his enlistment.

“He’s leaving… Bezie! He’s leaving! I don’t know what to do anymore!” Mitch broke down, clutching on her aching heart. Why does it hurt so much, it’s just 2 years of mandatory service! She could wait, but that wasn’t her thing! REALLY not Mitch's thing! Mitch NEVER waited for anyone else! But Heechul is a different story! Mitch loves him so much.

“You could wait right?” Ivy worriedly asked, knowing her for 10 years, she was a bit scared that Mitch would leave him for leaving her.

“I don’t know! Why didn’t he told me about it?!” messing up her well fixed hair, she threw her self back on the bed, looking up to the so interesting ceiling.

“But you love him bezie! He’s your husband, and as a Korean man, he’s required to do his duties! Maybe he’s too scared to tell you everything, but understand him too! It will be very hard for him to leave you!” Ivy said, trying to ease up some pain in her bestfriend’s chest.

“I know! Okay? I love him! I really do! But he should tell me earlier! That’s absurd!” Mitch said, nearly shouting. Inhale- exhaled, she chanted inside her head, but calming is not really an option.

“Want me to come there?! I’ll bring Hae with me!” Ivy offered

“Nah! Hae will be scared if I throw another tantrums at him” Mitch nearly laugh at the thought

“Are you sure you’ll be okay?!” Ivy asked again

“Hey! I’m not Mitch for nothing!” with that both of them bid goodbye and hung up the phone. Mitch sat back looking at their ‘babies’ the ever popular Heebum, lazy Smooch and silent cat Baengshin. 2 years of being alone without the most warm feeling in the world, Heechul’s warmth. How can she wait for two damn years.

She cried, cried like she never did before, this is just for 2 years yet it brokes her heart to the point that she shed tons of tears for him. Soon enough, she fell asleep, unknown to the fact that someone was watching her in pain, regretting his decision not to tell her soon. He didn’t want to see her cry, he never did see her cry until now.

 

Heechul walk towards their bed, silently  making himself comfortable beside her. Brushing her hair, staring at the awful puffy eyes, he leans forward giving her a light peck on her lips.

“I’m sorry darling for doing this! I love you so much that it hurts to tell you that I’m leaving for a couple of year. Please wait patiently for me, while I will count the days without you and shower my love for you when I return” he mumbled, as if she could register everything he said.

He lay comfortably in the bed, pulling her into his embrace, making the latter one stir up from her slumber

“Bebe?” Mitch mumbles, snuggling to the chest of her lover

“I’m sorry!” Heechul said, placing soft kisses on her head

“I’m sorry for not telling you everything! I’m scared! I’m scared that if I tell you sooner, you will be hurt. And that’s the last thing I wanted to do!” he said, Mitch looked up and saw the sorrowful and painful expression that she haven’t seen from him.

“But I already did! I was hurt already!” Mitch said, Heechul looked down and gazed at her puffy eyes looking up to him.

“I’m sorry!” he said again

“I know you are!” Mitch weakly smiles

“I know if you tell me this earlier, it would hurt me more, counting the days we would be spending before your departure. I understand that you don’t want to hurt me, but things happened already, we can’t take back the time and do things right! For now, let’s spend the remaining days with eachother” Mitch calmly said, she fully understand what Heechul meant, and she was happy that he considered her feelings.

“Wait for me?!” Heechul said, looking at her lovingly

“Of course! I’ll wait patiently for your return!” they smiled with eachother before locking their lips together. The kiss was sweet and full of affections for eachother. It’s just 2 years and everything will back to normal, they both thought.

“I love you Kim Heechul!”

“I love you Michelle Kim”