Prologue

We Kissed And....

A tap on his shoulder made Donghae tore his gaze away from the book he's currently reading. He turned to throw a questioning look on the guy behind him that interrupted him from his precious reading... "Lee Donghae?"

 

 

It shocked him because the guy is no other than Lee Hyukjae. Damn. "Yes, how may I help you?" Donghae forced himself not to stutter because it is the Lee Hyukjae we are talking here – the love of his life.

 

 

 

Well, who is Hyukjae if you will ask.

 

 

Hyukjae is not the popular type; he is just one of the normal kids in their school. Well, lots of students know him because he's part of the dancing team and drama club. Also, he's best friends with Siwon, the school's number 1 guy, and Kyuhyun who's on top of his class, well another normal guy for Donghae because he is also one of the bright students.

 

 

 

Hyukjae sighed before muttering an apology and also an "I'm just told" before placing a kiss on Donghae's lips.


Sparkles and fireworks. Everything felt light and perfect when their lips met. It's like they were in a fairytale, they were the prince and princess, just that they are both males, Donghae do not give a , really, under the moon in a balcony or patio or a field, anywhere. It felt right, so so perfect, just like how Donghae had imagined yes, he's too in love and delusional. But that heavenly feeling ended fast, too fast for his liking. Opening his eyes (embarrassed because he surely bet he looks like a strawberry (yup Hyukjae's favorite, yay!)), he saw a straight faced Hyukjae.

 

 

 

"Why did you kiss me?" Donghae fought a stutter as he eyed Hyukjae, expectantly. Is he gonna confess? Maybe he liked me too just the way I liked him and he's just shy and he now already have the courage and will ask me out and we'll go on a date and we'll be together, we’ll gonna get married, I’ll bear his child you have no ovaries Donghae, I will wait him during evening after his wor—

 

 

 

"Sorry, Siwon asked me to." Hyukjae stopped his illusion train of thoughts.

 

"What? Sorry? And what it has to do with Siwon?" Donghae frowned as he tried to analyze what had just had happened, his joy totally gone now.

 

"Because," sighing in defeat "It's a bet. Well, sorry for that. And thank you."

 

 

 

As Hyukjae's ready to take a step around to leave, Donghae’s statement stopped him, "You don't thank the person you just kissed, Mr. Lee."

 

"What?"

 

"And that's not how you kiss a person." Feeling bold, Donghae took a step closer to Hyukjae making him uncomfortable. "Kiss me, again. And this time out of the bet."

 

 

 

"What?!" Hyukjae looked like he's going insane and he, Donghae, was enjoying the sight, very much.

 

"I said kiss me fully." Donghae told a frowning Hyukjae. "It can be innocent, or rough, may be with tongue or none at all, or if you want we can do it passionately. I don't care which one but hell, kiss me." And by that time, he'd already placed his hands on the startled man.

 

 

"You're crazy."

 

"Hmm? Am I?" Donghae laughed. "Maybe, or maybe not." A very dangerous smirk appeared on his face. "Are you, perhaps, afraid? Chickening out, eh? Hmm? You don’t seem like homophobic cause you have kissed me already. Now now, why is Lee Hyukjae refusing Lee Donghae? Oh!” Donghae feigned a surprised expression, “maybe he doesn't know how to kiss.”

 

 

 

At that, Hyukjae's thin line of self control finally snapped. He encircled his arm on Donghae's waist and another one on his nape. "No one ever insulted Lee Hyukjae." and crashed their lips into a searing hot kiss.

 


Lips smacking, saliva transferring between the two hot men, tongue lapping and teeth crashing, surely their lips would be swollen by the time they'll stop, with one dominating and the other letting his partner to lead and just copying his action. Who would have thought that Donghae's first real kiss would be this good, as in really good? 

 

 


If not for oxygen, the two will not separate from the kiss. With his arms still on the smaller one Hyukjae asked the panting Donghae as he eyed its lips, a part of him eager and pushing him to taste that piece of heaven again, "Is that your first kiss?"

 

"Hmm, maybe, or maybe not." Donghae smiled before leaning forward, wanting to kiss the handsome man in front of him again but only to whine because it's backing away. "What?"

 

"Naughty, too naughty. No kiss until you answer me."

 

"But Hyukjae! Can't we talk about it later? I want to kiss you again." Donghae pouted, trying to be cute.

 

"Afraid that I'll say no, Hae."

 

The new endearment got ignored as Hae glared at his love but soon to be lover, by hook or by crook, "You ing tease. No it's not."

 

"Oh? Poor Hae. Bet your past lovers ain't good kissers, huh?" Hyukjae ignored the tugged on his heart brought by the answer of the man he have on his arm.

 

"Of course not! He's good, really good in fact I want to taste him again, as in right now."

 

A big of part of Hyukjae’s heart died on that statement of Lee Donghae. "Is that so? Okay. Then go to him and kiss all you want. I'm leaving. Again thank you for the kiss."

 

 

"That's my second, idiot. How can it be my first when you just kissed me twice?" Hyukjae halted from opening the door, they are now at the English Club room, and turned towards Hae "And my first's really good. Really  good I want to taste him again, have his lips on mine and let me have my third—"

 

 

 

Hyukjae didn't think twice and another two hot men were indulged into another kiss. And Donghae can't be happier at the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


141223