Final

Safe and Sound

Kibum opened his room door and throw his body to his bed. He was lying on a stomach and buried his face deep deep to his soft pillow. Kibum sigh, he was so tired. Today he has a practice with for their next concert and after that he must to go to high-touch event with ToHeart. Kibum sigh as he rubs his cheek, he still can felt it. At that high-touch event a fan was throwing him with a candy and it really shocked him. He really wanted to think that they didn’t mean to do that but still, he felt he just being humiliated. What did they do that?? Did he do something wrong?? Did he do something that didn’t make them pleased?? He just wanted to have some fun with his best friend, it’s that wrong??

He took a deep breath. Suddenly all of his worriedness was vanished away, a familiar scent was filling his lungs, even his blood cell helped send it to every part of his body. It was his scent, his lover scent. He took another deep breath, but this time at the different spot of his pillow and he felt so safe and sound like every problem that he just and must face didn’t matter anymore. Lee Jinki must be sleep here before. Kibum smiled when he heard a click sound from the door.

“Kibum-ah, you’re home??”

The younger turned his body and looked at his lover peeked over the door. Kibum nodded and patted an empty side from his bed, asking his lover to come over.

Jinki walked inside his lover room “I didn’t hear you came, is everything okay??” Jinki always know, every time Kibum didn’t announce his coming, something must be happened. He sit at the corner at Kibum bed and caressing his lover bangs.

“It was..” Kibum smiled when he see his lover worried face “But everything was fine now hyung.. Really..”

The leader nodded and lay down beside his lover. He support his head with his elbow and his free hand keep caressing his lover bangs “You know Bum, you can’t lied to me..” it wasn’t a question, it’s more like a statement. But Kibum didn’t say anything, he only smiled and hugged his lover to feeling his warmth, to feeling safe. Jinki rest his chin on his lover crown and Kibum soft hair.

“I heard that, about what happened at the high-touch..”

Kibum loosen his hug and look at Jinki with a disbelieved face “Are you stalking me??”

Jinki smirk “I will forever be your stalker baby..” and pinched Kibum nose

The younger laughed and punched his lover chest softly “Aish, you oldman!!”

“It’s that hurt??” ask Jinki as he rubbed Kibum soft cheek

“No it’s not, but-” he lean his cheek to Jinki warm and chubby hand “Did I do something wrong hyung?? I don’t want to think about it but why I felt like they didn’t like me??”

Jinki hugged Kibum again but this time in the most protective way “It happened again, and once again I wasn’t there to protect you..” He sighed “I’m sorry, I’m letting you hurt again..”

Kibum didn’t say anything. Lee Jinki once again blamed himself, Kibum actually hated it every time Jinki always apologize for something that he never done. But no matter Kibum tried to argue that it wasn’t his lover fault, Jinki keep blamed his self. So instead saying anything, Kibum tightened his hug, hopping that Jinki will understand that everything that happened to him it not his fault. Not at all.

“You did a great job Bum-ah, you are the most hard working person that I’ve ever meet in my life and I love you for that, they love you for that too. And you didn’t do anything wrong. Are you having fun with Woohyun??”

The younger nodded. Then Jinki softly raised Kibum chin and make his lover look at his deep brown eyes.

“Then keep having fun..” he smiled and kissed Kibum forehead “You know Bum-ah, I really love it every time I see you on the stage. It’s like you own the stage and shining with it. It’s really pleased me.”

Kibum chuckled “You are my number one fan Lee Jinki-ssi.” He kissed Jinki tip nose “And thank you for supporting my selfishness..”

“Anything for you sweet heart..” Jinki showing his most killers smile and peck his lover plump lips

“Eww stop being cheesy will you?? It doesn’t suit you...”

Jinki laugh and dumped his forehead with the other one “But you still love me, right??”

“Always..”

Kibum snuggled Jinki again and closed his eyes. Being with him it’s like coming home, so calming and he didn’t need to worry about what happen out there. Because with Jinki, Kibum knows that he will always be safe and sound.  

“Bum-ah..”

“Hmmm??”

“You have a recording tomorrow right??”

“Yeah, why??”

“Should I come over??”

“EEHH??” Kibum sat up “Why??”

Jinki tilted his head “Well, to protect you I guess..”

The younger rolled his eyes “Who are you?? My personal bodyguard??”

“Nah I’m Lee Jinki, your personal boyfriend..”

“You really will come hyung??”

“Yeah..”

“Like, really??

Jinki laugh “Really Bum-ah, I’ll really come..”

Kibum squealing and bumping on his bed, while the older only can laugh seeing his lover girly action. But he scrunched his eyebrows when Kibum jumped over him and put his slipper.

“Where are you going??”

“To your closet..”

“Why??”

“I want to prepare clothes for you to wear tomorrow..”

“And why you did that??”

“Because my boyfriend will come to see me tomorrow and I want him to dress up as extremely handsome as possible. Beside I wanna show you off, I wanna show off to everybody that I have the most gorgeous bodyguard ever..” he kissed his lover lips before squealing once again and run out from his room.

Lee Jinki chuckled in amusement when he saw his lover over excitement. He can hear that his lover singing their song ‘bodyguard’ from across the room. He laugh and then grinning

Yes baby, let’s show us to the world

 

 

end xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and you know what Jinki really came to Kibum recording today *sobs*

i'm so happy ;A;