Bonus !!

Birthday Present For My Bestfriend

Siwon walk into the lawn to find Kangin and the two maknaes after finishing his own cake before. He spotted them under a shady tree in the lawn where Kangin was feeding and entertaining the little toddlers on the mat. Kangin was back facing him so Siwon cannot see his friend face and he was curious as he heard his tough looking friend shrieked in funny voice and then sighing deeply. As he walking, Siwon guessed that both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook was hugging the popular school rugby team leader, giggles clearly can be heard from their mouths.

Siwon stand behind Kangin and called him, only to be shocked with the messy appearance of his friend when he turned to face him. Three...two..,one and Siwon exploded with a loud airy laughter. How come he’s not laughing when the oh so manly face and his expensive Armani shirt were smeared by cake's mess. And the culprits?? No other than those two little rascals, four little hands squishing at poor cakes are strong evident to charge them guilty.

“ Kangin ah...aigooo~ what happend?”, Siwon kneel down to Kangin, asking him although  he clearly know what was in the world happening to his best buddy.

“ Siwon ahhh...look..I’m being bullied by  our baby namdongsaengs~”,Kangin whining, the tough looking face turn into such pitiful gloomy expression.

While other one is laughing like crazy, and the other one literally sobbing on his fate, the two little maknaes just giggles and clapping happily, looking as innocent as angels. Kyuhyun take another handful cake, throwing it to Siwon, followed by Ryeowook who copied the mischievous act, and the cakes bomb land perfectly on his handsome face and brand new Channel shirt.

The table had turned around; Siwon laughter stops abruptly, shocked at the sudden attack, while Kangin take his turn to laugh like crazy person.

“ YAHHH you spoiled little babies !!”, Siwon yelled, before attacking both toddlers by smearing the  cakes on their little noses, and both little victims just continue to squeals and giggles again.

End

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bonus !! Ahh...mischievous maknaes are the best LOL XD