Understood

Lay Back and Say You Love Me
No need to ask why anymore, 
No need to say anything more –
We understand.
We are constantly in love,
No need to worry about anything else,
No need to be afraid of anything.
Wearily we fell asleep,
Holding hands, we entered the dream realm together.

 

 

Being the only person awake in the dorm and while the rest of his group mates are out, Tao settles himself for some alone time cooking his breakfast. When it seems to be that he is peacefully alone by himself today, someone suddenly embraced him from behind.

 

He is not alone.

 

“Good morning Tao.” Baekhyun sweetly greeted him as he wraps his arms around Tao’s waist. Tao must not have seen his face, but Baekhyun at the back is flashing a very cute smile.

 

“Good morning. I thought you went out too, hyung.” Tao greeted back as he continues to mix the ingredients on the hot wok.

 

“Nah, I woke up late and I have no intention of going out today. What are you cooking?” Baekhyun stated and he peered over to take a look at the wok.

 

“Just ordinary egg fried rice.” Tao answered and Baekhyun then tightens his hug even more. The former could feel his heart swelling because of the gesture.

 

Baekhyun watched closely as his Beef Brother continues to cook the dish. Once it was done, he releases Tao from his embrace to allow him to wrap up his culinary work.

 

As they ate their breakfast together, Tao popped a question to Baekhyun, “Baekhyun hyung, what do you plan to do today?”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t feel like going out today. How about you?”

 

“I’ll just stay here for the whole day I guess.”

 

“Well then I’ll spend some time with you.” Baekhyun directly declared and flashed a cute smile at Tao.

 

Tao got captivated by him and he ruffled his hair. He cheerfully remarked, “What is with you today looking so happy?”

 

“Nothing.” And Baekhyun grinned at him.

 

Baekhyun volunteered to wash the dishes and Tao went to sit down at the sofa. Baekhyun later on joined him and quickly laid his head down on Tao’s lap. Tao somehow looked surprised but was able to adjust himself by repeatedly brushing Baekhyun’s hair on his forehead gently.

 

Baekhyun stared lovingly at his Beef Brother and later on closed his eyes as he enjoys himself being taken care of.

 

When Tao suddenly stopped brushing his hair, Baekhyun looked at him once again and he grabbed hold of his left hand and intertwined it together.

 

“Tao?” He called out to him.

 

“Yes hyung?”

 

“I love you.” Baekhyun said as he gives him a loving look.

 

Tao smiled and he bent over to kiss Baekhyun’s forehead firmly for a few seconds. He replied back, “I love you too, Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun tightens hold of Tao’s hand even more.

 

 

END.

 

 

Inspired from Tank’s Understood (Dong Le) which is from Hana Kimi OST where I got the lyrics and partly from K. Will’s Lay Back.

Credits: http://mychineselyrics.webs.com/dongletank.htm