Trouble

When Love Came Out Of Nowhere❤

(In the Spring season,Early in the Morning,waking up to start working)

>victoria POV<

*wakes up and Yawns*Omo omo! what time is it! (Checks clock) whew its still early,thats great i can still have a good breakfast and get early at the cafe! I have a feeling today is going to be a good day.

(victoria changes into a jogging suit with her hair in a ponytail still looking beautiful and heads downstairs to see her sisters;Sulli,krystal,Luna, and amber)

Hmm.. Nobodys here where did they go? Aigoo i hope they didnt go buy more sweets without telling me..(sighs) i wanted to go too.. But theres still time left so i should go jog first (leaves house and heads to park)

>Kyuhyun POV<

(wakes up by a call) *yawns*Anneongaseo? Ahh Donghae! why this sudden call? I was sleeping (chuckles) ahh really your coming to stay? Thats nice we should meet at the cafe place..you remember right? Okay thats good but hurry up i have a meeting at 5..Araso? Alright see you than!(hangs up)

"whaa i cant believe donghae is comeing i havent seen him in 3 years he's probably still ugly haha..well i better start heading there." (He quickly changes into a casual look yet still handsome and heads outside in his car ready to head to the cafe)

>victoria POV<

(Reaches Park) "Whaa! Soo beautiful! Its so sunny! but its windy..still it looks like it will be a good day! Hehehe Aish i should have brought food for the birds(looks at birds) im sorry birds, next time i will bring some! Araso? Hehehe well i better hurry dont want to be late for work"(starts jogging for a couple of mins and sky starts getting cloudy)" ottoke why all of a sudden..it was so sunny well i hope clouds go away soon "(keeps jogging for about 15 more mins and it starts raining hard) Omo! What todo im getting soaking wet! I better hurry back home! (Starts running) aishh i cant see nothing good thing its early no cars are still here so im safe (runs without looking at her sides if cars were comeing when....)

~CRASH~

>kyuhyun pov<

aishh what happen sun im too goodlooking you have to hide from me? Haha but still why make it rain hard? I didnt bring an umbrella either.. (Phone rings) aishh who is it now..(was going to answer when cell falls) ahh today is starting not to go well..(looks down to find cell while driving) ahh i almost hav.. 

(CRASH)

(Tires squealing)

"AHHHH" (tries to get a hold of the car but it was too late when it hit a light pole) " Aish my head hurts.. But what happen? I was fine minutes ago.. I must have hit something to make me lose control."(gets out of the car) "well good thing it stopp.. Oh my god! (Sees a woman laying in the street unconsious)"could i have hit her?! (Rushes to get his cellphone and calls ambulance)"anneongaseo! We  had a accident in harbor street a woman is unconsious please hurry up! Yes ..thank you!(hangs up) "uhh .. Miss can you hear me? Are you okay ?are you hurt anywhere? (Hears a grumble) "okay thats good! Shes still alive.. Uhh the ambulance is on its way okay? Im soo sorry it was raining and i didnt see you im so sorry! (Woman tries to grab my hand) here hold my hand (just than ambulances,police car comes too)

officer: what happen?

"Well it was raining and i didnt see that well and i guess i ran her over.."

officer: wheres the car? 

"Over there(points)"

officer: okay leave this to me and go check yourself in the hospital.. Can i have your number?

"of course(hands card)"

officer: oh your mr. Kyuhyun from the ceo of building houses right?

"yes thats right"

officer: okay ill call you about your car

"okay"(heads to ambulance and talks to them if he could get checked for ingurys,said yes and gets on... They head to the hospital.. There destiny has Began..)

 

~*okay thats my first chapter and it was my first time too! I hope you guys enjoy it! Please subscribe and comment some suggestions and advices.. I will appreciate it! Look forward for what happens next!! Byee~!