Death

Voodoo Doll

"LEO?!" N called running down the dark hallway. Leo's voice was last heard screaming for help. N knew Leo wasn't the type that yelled for help, so he must be in trouble. 
"Leo where are you?" N began losing his mind. Ever since Vixx came here to Signapore, strange things happened in their dorm and they decided to move out to their own individual apartments/houses. Since N knew it wasn't safe for them to live alone, he put the members 2 by 2. Ravi and Ken, Hongbin And Hyuk, N and Leo. The 2 story house Leo and N found was quite big and creepy. But Leo insisted they stay since they couldn't get another chance. And because Leo likes being creepy and dark. Leo went missing that night. 
"Leo please..." N whispered starting to sob. 
"You pathetic thing. Get up and battle if you want Leo back." A voice ordered. N looked up. It was Leo. But he had scars all over his face and his eyes had two X's in them. 'That's not Leo.' N told himself. Leo's eyes flashed back to normal.
"N... Get out... Please..." Leo whispered, N gasped. Leo had never said please before. Leo's eyes turned to X. 
"Don't you DARE get near the door! I will kill Leo if you do so." The voice hollered. N stood where he was.
"Leo is my friend. Don't you dare hurt him." N demanded. Blood oozed out of Leo's neck. 
"N hyung..." Leo whispered. N screamed like a girl and pounced into his room and locked the door. He dialled 1 on his speed dialler. 
"Hello? YAH!! Kenjumma! Stop it!" Ravi laughed. 
"Ravi... Leo's dying..." N sobbed. Ravi silenced.
"Leo's what?!" Ken's voice panicked. N started sobbing loudly.
"N HYUNG!!" Leo's voice screamed in pain. 
"Ravi. Ken. You and the other two guys have to come to my house right now please!" N said hanging up. He got up and walked out the door. The sight before N's eyes was horrifying. Leo was laying on the ground whimpering in pain as he lost his blood. His skin was being ripped open. There was no knife. Just blood.
"Please stop hurting him. He's my brother," N begged. Leo tried getting up but fell.
"N hyung she's going to hurt us..." Leo whispered. N helped Leo up.
"C'mon Leo, Ravi and Ken are on their way let's go." N dragged Leo but Leo was was pulled back by some invisible leash. 
"Like I said. Fight if you want Leo." The voice said again. N got up.
"Okay. Alright, I'll fight anything it takes to get my Leo back." N said bravely. Out of the small shadowed corner, came out a 18 year old girl. She was holding a doll. N gave a confused look at the girl. 
"I'm MinHee. And this here, controls your little 'friend'," MinHee smirked. She pulled out a needle and stabbed the doll's leg. Leo collapsed on the ground.
"LEO!!" N yelled. N helped Leo up.
"Stop hurting him right now. Or I will kill you." N demanded. MinHee laughed.
"You? Hah! Do you think 5 to 1 is possible!?" MinHee asked.
"H-h-hyung... G-g-get o-out..." Leo begged. N stood where he was. 
"I'm not leaving you." He said. Leo's eyes turned into X's again. N walked backwards as Leo got up and walked over to him.
"Ravi, Ken, Leo, Hyuk and HongBin, murder him." Minhee ordered. N was grabbed by something, or someone. 
"N. Meet my loyal pet, Ravi." Minhee said. 
"R-ravi... L-let m-me g-go..." N begged as Ravi tightened his arms around N's neck.  
"Death." Ravi growled. 
"LET ME GO!!!!" N begged. Ravi bit N's ear and pulled. N screamed in deep pain. Ravi ripped N's ear off. 
"Look N, screaming won't help your friends. Especially Ravi." Minhee explained. 
"N, sit your down and enjoy the show." She ordered. Minhee moved the doll. Ken walked over to N and picked him up and carried him over to MinHee. Minhee threw N inside some sort of cage. Minhee played with the doll. With that action, Leo walked over to Ken and the two started killing each other. Leo scratched Ken's neck so hard blood oozed out. Ken ripped Leo's eyelid off.
"Please stop!!" N screamed. MinHee scoffed.
"Like I'm gonna listen," She said. Leo grabbed Ken's neck.
"Death." He said snapping Ken's neck. Ken collapsed on the ground.
"1 down 4 to go." Minhee cheered. Leo walked over to Hyuk. Hyuk scratched Leo's stomach. Leo ripped Hyuk's main vessel. Hyuk fell on the ground.
"Death." Leo said. 
"2 down 2 to go!" Minhee cheered. He walked over to HongBin. 
"Don't. Please..." N begged crying. 
"See, these guys don't have control over their actions. I do." MinHee explained. HongBin threw Leo on the ground. Leo got up and jumped on HongBin. 
"Death!!" Leo yelled ripping HongBin's eye out. N closed his eyes.
"God please help me..." He begged. Hongbin grabbed Leo's face and grabbed his bottom lip. N sobbed louder. Hongbin ripped Leo's lip off. N tried attacking Minhee but the wires that were holding him down stopped him from doing so. Leo bit Hongbin's flesh off. 
"Ravi. Finish both of them off." Minhee ordered handing Ravi a thick needle. Ravi walked over to Leo.
"LEO!!!! No! Please!! Don't hurt him please!!" N screamed. Ravi pulled Leo off of Hongbin and stabbed Leo's heart. 
"Death." He growled walking to HongBin. Ravi jumped on Hongbin and stabbed his skull so hard a cracking noise could be heard. Hongbin collapsed on the floor. 
"Alright, now there's only you left I see." Minhee observed. Ravi just stood there. 
"Sadly you'll be gone soon." She continued. Minhee ripped the doll's leg off. Ravi's leg was ripped off as well.  
"Death." Minhee cheered stabbing the doll's heart. 
"N..." Ravi whispered collapsing. Minhee walked over to N with a knife. N started shaking.
"Please don't kill me.." N begged. Minhee smiled.
"Death~" she said sweetly slicing N's neck.