1/1

Something

Tia's POV (Point of View)

 

I'm standing in front of the school gate about 15 minutes already. Most of the students had left.

"Ah jinjja. Where is he?!" I'm looking around if there any sign of my boyfriend.

He said he will pick me up on time. Babo Namjoon oppa!

 

Then I decided to text him, 

To : Namjoonie oppa♥

 Aren't you going to pick me up? I'm burning here babyyy

 

He replied it just in few seconds, 

From : Namjoonie oppa♥

Wait a minute babe. I'm heading there right now~

 

I'm looking to the right and left. 

Isn't he going to pick me up by his car? I don't see any car slowing its speed near here.

I look at my watch few times. It feels like the time is getting slow. 1 minute feels like 1 hour. Yeah, that's what you feel when you are waiting for your boyfriend.

Well I've been with Namjoon oppa since 2 years ago. So silly to remember how we began this relationship. It was when I'm his junior. I was in the 1st grade while he was in the 3rd grade. Now I'm in the 3rd grade, then of course Namjoon oppa has graduated from high school. He got a scholarship to learn about rap in New Zealand. He really wants to be a great rapper. Hm.. It just took one and half years to finish his study in New Zealand. I'm so proud of him. I'm wondering how smart he is, haha.

By now, Namjoon oppa still a trainee in an agency named Bighit Entertainment. At first, I thought he will busy when he started training. But, in fact he gets some free times too. That's why he pick me up to school and back to home everyday 'cause he is free this month.

I turn my head to the right.
"Oppa?" My left eyebrow raised. I see him talking to a girl. They look really close. I even see him smiling happily when talking to her while walking to my way.

Yeah. You suit each other.

"Hey Tia!" Namjoon maved his right hand to me. I maved my hand awkwardly. The girl smiled to me. She looks cute. I can't even think how I deserve to be with Namjoon oppa now, while she looks a lot prettier than me.

Eh wait? He walked here? I mean, he didn't go by his car?

"Annyeong!" The girl greeted me cheerly.
"Tia-ya, this is my friend, Hana. She is my friend when I was in New Zealand."
"Oh hello, I'm Tia." I bowed.
"I'm Hana."

Silence for a while.
"Oh right, you said you're going to pick your girlfriend up right? So I'm leaving now," She smiled, parting with us. 
"Yeah. Byebye Hana-ya. See ya!" He maved his hand to her happily.

 

Ugh. what's with that?! I just maved my hand slowly.

That girl is better than me right? That's why he was happy when he with her. He even late to pick me up because of talking with her. My mind going crazy thinking of that girl and namjoon. Like:

 What if he cheats with her?

Yeah she is better than me, so it's possible to him cheating with her!

 Oh myyy. Am I jealous right now?

 

I just realized that I'm jealous of her.

We're only in silence since that girl left. I started to walk to the left. Then Namjoon oppa pulled my wrist.
"Where're you going baby? I parked my car there." he pointed to the departement store on the right way. Not like usually, he would never parked the car anywhere. He will just go straight, stop in front of the school gate.
"Oh." I simply answered then pulled my wrist from his grip then walk away from him.
"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" he looks a bit confuse.
"I'm going home." Slowly, I'm running away from him.
"Yah! Wait!" I hear him get nearer to me. He ran after me.
"I wanna be alone now!" I yelled at him.
"Wae?!! Why are you like this so sudden?"
"Don't run after me!"
"Ani!" He still running after me. I got caught soon. Of course, 'cause he's stronger than me so he run faster than me.
"I said leave me alone!" I yelled at him.
"Why? You're weird."
"Yeah I'm weird! So what? You don't love me?" I just said what cross on my mind. I don't know how many feelings I have right now. Everything just like in mess. 
"Yah how can you say that? I love you, baby."
"I'm not your baby!!" I yelled for the last then I run again.

Don't act like you don't know what I mean. Don't you ever feel something when you see your girlfriend with other man? Oh sure you don't. You never see me with any other man. I'm a good girl. I'm not easy like you. Smiling like idiot to many girls. Huh.

"Shin Tia!!! Don't run away!" he still running after me.
"Aaaakhh." Unfortunately, something bad happen. I felt on the ground.

ing eyes. Why don't you see that big stone right there?!! I cursed myself.

"Gwaenchana(are you okay)?" he asked while panting hard after running.
I don't answer him. Then I try to stand up, "Akh!" Sadly I can't stand up. !
"Didn't I tell you not to run away?" Namjoon smirked. Then he squatted down, lean to me. 
"You have no choice girl," He carried me... bridal-style.

Shame on me! I don't dare to look at him in the eyes. I just keep myself silent. How could I speak in this kind of situation.

People started to look at us. I guess people would think like:

They're a lovey-dovey couple.

 How sweet.  Or maybe,

Eww too much show off.

 

Ugh so embarassing. I turn my head to his chest, avoiding people's eyes, and awkwardly wrapped my hand on his neck. Kinda afraid of fall down.
He looked into my eyes, then smile. "Silly girl,"
I look at him with an  'I don't care' glance.

 

After walking few minutes, we reached his car. He unlocked it then opened the door. Then gently sit me down beside the driver seat. He slammed the door beside me then went to the driver seat.
"That's what happened when you don't listen to me," he said as he started driving.
I just looking outside through the window, I didn't talk to him. More like I ignore him. I still feel bad about what unlucky thing I had.

Finally we arrived in my house. I sighed as I remember that I can't walk right now. Oh my God!
"C'mon baby!" Namjoon oppa smiled.
And I just like 'EWWW.' He lifted me up and carried me to get in.

He put me on the sofa, then I see my brother, Shin Woo just walked downstairs.
"Oh you're home already Tia! Aigoo~ you guys looks really lovey-dovey!" He chuckled.

"Mwoya! Oppa are you going out?" I asked him.
"Oh yeah, I gotta go now. Well, see you later. Namjoon-ah, I trust you to keep my sister!" He left us alone. Only both of us. My parents are on their business trip in Hongkong. So, I am only with my brother in Seoul.

"Oh ya, did you hurt anywhere?"
Of course, here in my heart.
"I dont know." You sarcasticly told him. He bent down to open your shoes.
"What are you doing?"
"You should take off your shoes. Maybe your ankle twisted." soon his hand trailed down then when he moved my ankle,
"Ahh!"
"There! Your ankle twisted." Then he rolled it, only he knows how to do that. In few minutes, my foot back to normal.
"Now try to stand up." He told me and handing me his hand. I don't take his hand, He just rubbed his neck awkwardly. Then amazingly I can stand up by myself.

"Thanks, you can go now."

"Yah! Don't you like me to stay here with you?" He yelled a little.

"Just go."

"Ani, I'm not going anywhere." He the TV then sat down on the sofa.

 

How stubborn. I walk to my room, don't really care about him being so stubborn to stay here. I changed my clothes then I took a nap.

 


 

Namjoon's POV

 

"Hoammm~" I yawned as I rubbed my eyes.

Woah it's 6 PM already. I slept here? Oh! Where is she?

"Jagi-ya~" I started to walked finding her. I stopped in front of her room then open the door.

"Shin- where is she?" I didn't see anyone there.

Maybe she's going out without me knowing?

 


 

Author's POV

 

            Tia walked straight to the mini market nearby. Then she stopped when she saw someone.

Is it really her?

She didn't believe with what just she saw. The cute girl she met before was sitting on a chair in a small tent in front of the mini market. Some bottle of soju already empty. That girl seems like just drink it all.

She is drunk. OMG. You're not innocence again. Yah! Why do I care? Shin Tia, just don't come to her!

Tia continued her way to enter the mini market. But then she heard,

"Ya! Tia! Namjoon-ui yeochin (Namjoon's girlfriend)! Come here~"

Ahhh. Why did she call me!

She took a deep breath then walk to Hana. She walked slowly and once she was near enough, Hana pulled her closer.

"Ya! Anja!" Hana told her to sit down. She obeyed.

"Hana-ya, you're drunk. Let me call your-"

"Who? My boyfriend? You stole mine." Hana cut her words.

"What the-"

"You know, I like Namjoon. But, sadly he chose you, haha stupid."

"Mwo?" Tia getting mad to hear what she just said.

 

Because she was drunk, many emoticons showed up in Hana's mind. She told Tia everything about her feeling. That she was fall in love to Namjoon before they went to New Zealand. Tia just found out that Hana was her senior too, same age with Namjoon. But she said that she just knew that Namjoon already taken when she was in New Zealand with Namjoon. Tia was speechless. She didn't know what expression should be seen on her face right then. She feels bad for Hana, but that's not her fault though.

"You don't know how it feels right? I'm telling you now, it's really hurt me inside to see someone I like with other girl. It's even hurting more when finally I could see how she looks like.."

So, she being like this after met me before...

Suddenly, Tia's phone was ringing. She pulled out her phone from her pocket. Namjoonie appeared on her phone screen. Then she slid the green icon to answer the call.

"Jagi-ya. Neo eodiseo (where are you)?"

"Ah- I-I'm in-" her words cut off by Hana grabbed her phone suddenly.

"Ya! Namjoon-ah! She is with me~"

"Hana-ya! You're drunk huh?!" Namjoon can guess it correctly just by hearing her voice.

"EO(YEAH)! Come here Namjoon-ah~ Let's have some fun!"

"Ya! Where are you?!" Namjoon shouted.

Tia tried to take her phone back from her, finally she got it.

"Oppa, I'm in front of a mini market on Cheongji street. Palli come here please, I can't handle her. She is really drunk."

"Okay, wait for me there." Then they hang up the call.

 

            Hana started to whine and yell many things to Tia. Tia seemed confuse how to react.

Oh how I wish Namjoon oppa get here fast. Namjoon oppa palliiiii

 

"Tia-ya!" Namjoon panted as he arrived there. Sweats formed on her forehead bacause of running really fast.

"Oppa!" Tia hug him tightly then hide herself behind Namjoon, avoiding Hana.

"She is really drunk. I can't handle her, that's why I'm trapped here." Tia whispered to Namjoon.

"Namjoon-ah~ here, I give you some." Hana said as she hand him a glass of soju.

"Aniya. Hana-ya, c'mon." He pulled her to make her stand up. But instead, she hugged him.

. I wanna punch her right now. Tia cursed inside.

           

            Namjoon got an idea. He called Hana's brother, Kim Himchan. Right after that Himchan got there just in few minutes. He apologized then thanked Namjoon and Tia for handling her younger sister.

"She is always like that when she is frustrated. I'm really sorry my sister made some problems with you guys. Once again thanks, I'll go now. Good bye!" Himchan bowed.

"Ne~ bye!" they bowed.

 


 

Tia's POV

            As Hana and Himchan left, Namjoon oppa and I started to walk home.

"You're really calm today. Something wrong hm?" Namjoon oppa asked me as he laced his hand with mine.

"Hm aniya. Mianhae," I looked down then smile.

"For what?" he put our hand into his pocket, he realized that my hand was cold.

"I'm so stupid," I look at him in the eyes. "I should be thankful to have such boyfriend like you," I see him blushed.

"Why did you say something like that suddenly?"

"I just realized it. Hana made me realized it. At first, I thought how can I deserve to be with you while I see Hana look a lot better than me... But then, back to the reality, here I am with you. Hm do you know that Hana likes you?"

"Yeah, I know. For me, she is just a friend. So why would you think something like that? I'm yours. Nothing related to her."

I lean my head to his shoulder, "Um, but still I don't think I'm better than her,"

"Babo-ya! You don't need to compare yourself with her. I just love you all the way you are. Don't ever think something like that again. You know, you're special to me, no one can replace you, got it?" He slightly peck on my cheek.

"Arasseo." I blushed.

 

Soon we arrived home, then get in. I made some foods for our dinner. Then we had dinner together.

 

"Did Shin Woo oppa text you?" I asked Namjoon as I sit down beside him on the sofa.

"Yeah, he said he will be late tonight. So, I'll stay with you till he comeback home."

I'm happy that he will stay with me here. I lean closer and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I know you're sleepy jagi," he whispered in my ear. I nodded as I close my eyes.

"Ja, come here," he rested my head on his lap. It feels so comfortable to sleep on his lap.

"Now sleep," he began to caress my long hair. I smiled. He stopped a while.

"You're really something." He chuckled then continued to caress my hair.

Whatever. Saranghaeyo Namjoonie oppa.

 

"Saranghae." he lean to me and press our lips together. "Hehehe, jalja (good night)." He slightly kiss my cheek then I drift to dreamland.

 

 


 

I'm done! ^^ Thanks for those who read this fanfic. Don't hesitate to leave your thoughts in the comment!^^

See ya!^^