Run Away

Run Away
When feeling restless 
Tired and troubled 
When feeling like to give up
Leave everything behind
Just wanting to go away 
To place where nobody know

 

I feel so tired these few days. It's unusual for me, but G-Dragon is finally tired of making music, I can say that. I just feel like giving up what I've been doing for more than 10 years including my youth. So, I'm going to leave everything behind., and run away to a place where nobody knows.

 

Together looking for something like place
Together singing something like song 
At this moment, together with you

 

Of course, there is something that I cannot leave behind. It is of course YOU, the special YOU. Not Youngbae, not Seunghyun-hyung, but YOU. We will find a place together, with you singing using your serenade voice, while I'm playing a guitar, and the birds chirping their way, as if they are harmonizing our song. I wish, and I know, I can do that with you EVERYDAY.
 

Any where I want to go

 

Really, I mean EVERYWHERE.

Run away, Run away, pack it your backpack
Run away, Run away, take it your ticket
on and on and on and on
Now, when I’m together with you
Anywhere, I cannot care less, Run away!

 

So pack your backpack, take your ticket! I will be waiting for you here.We are running on and on and on, till anywhere, which I care less.
Run away!


 

When head is heavy
Life goes on repeat
When I become bored
As I want
As just I’m attracted to
Any where I want to go

 

As life goes on, I've to admit, singing and dancing? That have become something boring to me. I used to say it is part of my life, but now... You're much more IMPORTANT! As I'm ATTRACTED to you, anywhere you go, I'll want to go, too!

Shoelaces you fasten tightly
  Hand phone turned off for while
At this moment, together with you
Anywhere, I want to go

 

You squat down, to tie my laces tightly. I actually blushed, like what you always made me do. I think I've fallen for you, COMPLETELY.  You take my phone and turn it off. Now, at this moment, together with you, let's GO!

Run away, Run away, pack it your backpack (Now, when I’m together with you)
Run away, Run away, take it your ticket (Anywhere I like)
on and on and on and on
Now, when I’m together with you
Anywhere, I cannot care less, Run away!!

 

Umma, Appa! I thank you for blessing us with your blessings! But I'm so sorry that I've made this choice, to run away with this crazy Oppa. I promise I'll come home with your grandchild! Am I thinking too far? Omo!

 

Run away, Run away,  pack it your backpack
Run away, Run away,  take it your ticket
World doesn’t wait for us
Now, when I’m together with you
I can leave everything behind, Run away!!

 

Backpack, Check!
Ticket, Check!
Swag, Check! --Yahh oppa! You don't need swag in downtown!
We will start our journey now, the world won't stop for us!
Now that I'm together with you, I can leave everything behind with peace, and...
Run away!!

 

Run away, Run away, Pack it your backpack (Now, When I’m together with you)
Run away, Run away, Take it your ticket (Anywhere I like)
on and on and on and on
Now, when I’m together with you 
Anywhere, I cannot care less, Run Away!!