Final

Falling In love with childhood friend

He is really annoying.. I dun even understand myself why I have been friend with him since our childhood.. He is talkative..noisy..naughty.. and most of all.. handsome and smart.. 

 

Since we were young, he was always at the top of the class.. He got 1st in Maths Championship.. He got gold in running competition.. 

He is now captain at our high school soccer team.. Of course, a guy like him is surrounded by so many girls.. Almost all girls in school falls for him..even from neighborhood high schools are involved...

 

One more thing.. He is so well-mannered that he never reject when girls confess him..With his all kill smile, he always win all girls heart..

 

''Kim Joon Myun.. go and sit with ur so-called girlfriends..not with me..'' I m so annoyed for sitting him beside me in class.. because I dun like everyone giving attention on us and some es even think that I attach to him alot...

 

''No..I won't..they are like trash..you are my precious..'' the playboy whispers to my ear and make me insane..

 

''Yahhh.. shup up..go and use it to your girls..not to me... ..'' I shout at him..hitting him with books..

 

All he responds is with smile and stick with me in same desk..

 

Originally, we used to close together since we are childhood friends.. Even since he became so popular and I got bullied by some girls who like him alot, I started to stay away from him.. and started to annoy about his behavior.. He is now totally playboy unlike my old friend whom I knew since I was a child..

 

I always tell him to change his character..

All he reply is.. ''I never make any girl to attach me..I live the way I am happy.. It's not my fault that I m good to everyone and they think that i am giving chance to them..and no one complain me as bad boy..right? All they want is to be my girlfriend...'' 

He smirks like a winner...

 

He is right.. He is perfect guy everyone dream of.. 

 

He is the ideal type of all girls..

 

That's what makes me uncomfortable to make friends with him....

 

All things start when the time comes for year-ending cerebrating party.. Each of us must have partner to attend.. 

Of course, every girl wants him as her parnter..

 

''I am not going..'' He surprises everyone with his cold answer.. 

Some girls even cry for that..

 

''Are u making to be popular again?'' I asks him..

 

He glares at me.. ''Aren't you going too..right?''

 

''Yeah.. you know I am not interested in such kinda things...''

 

''Then, me too.. Lets have a date tonight..Watch a movie and have fast-food dinner like we did in past..''

 

His request makes me jump out from bench.. 

 

''Seriously? But since u r the student president..you should be in party tonight...''

 

''Ah.. then, lets go after we have done our date..'' He smiles at me, mess my hair and run like a kid..

 

''What's wrong with him??'' I cant understand why he wanna do this...

 

At movie theatre....

''Lets watch thriller tonight..I heard this one is pretty scary..'' knowing that he cant stand for.such kinda movies.. I ..

 

 

''No kidding''.. he screams like a kid.. 

 

''People call u guardian for ur protective behavior..So,u should watch together with me and protect me..Huh?''

 

''Ehh ehh.. except from that thrillers... '' 

 

I can feel that his voice is shaking..I cant stand anymore and I burst out laughing..

 

''Ok..our Guaridan..as u wish..we gonna watch drama..''

 

After hearing my decision, he nods happily and seems that he feels relieved.. 

 

''Pabo..'' I smiles to him and he responds with bright smile..

 

We quietly watch the drama together.. at the middle of the movie, I feel some pressure to my shoulder.. and find out that he is leaning on my shoulder and falling asleep..

 

I can see clearly his face by the light from the projector.. Sleeping Joon Myun is so innocent like a kid.. I cant help myself staring at him for several minutes...

 

Suddenly, he open eyes, get closer to my face.. cup my face with his fingers..and put his lips on mine..

 

His sudden action makes me breathless and forget the world.. It is really the first kiss of my life and why would be with him? I remember and push him but his strong hands don't let me.. 

 

He push more pressure to his lips and grab my face and make close the distance between us more..

 

''Be my girlfriend...'' He whispers...

 

''What kinda propose is that...? No, I won't..you are playboy and... '' I cant continue my answer as he seals my lips with his lips again..

This time, I cant resist no more to his addicted kiss and I respond to his kiss..

 

''I Love You...'' three words that makes me freeze..

 

''You may doubt but this is really my 2nd time confession..'' he whispers and places his face on my neck..

 

''When was the first one?''

 

He smiles when he hears my curious voice..

 

''Pabo yah..it was also with you..Didn't u remember? When we were six, I told u that I wanna be ur boyfriend..''

 

''Ah.. '' the memories come to my head and make me blush.. 

 

''Will you be my girlfriend? I can't wait no more..all the time, I accept girls who wanna attach me just to run away from you...'' He holds my hands and says with deep voice..

 

At that time, movie ends..

''Lets go outside...'' I get up from chair and walks through the exit..

 

When we reach outside, he grabs my hands.. ''We will go to Party now..''

 

''For what!'' He surprises me again...

 

''To announce that i fall for a girl since I was six..''

 

At the party...

The crowd keep eyes on us as soon as we enter.. the whispers come from everywhere when they see Joon Myun grabs my hands... We both are not wearing any party clothes..He is with his white shirt and jeans and I m with shirt and short jeans..

 

He stands on the stage whule still holding my hand

Hello everyone, sorry for being late.. I am Kim Joon Myun student president of this school..Please help me..This girl is the one whom i fell in love since I was six.. but she still hasn't given any answer..''

 

I pinch his hands..The audience burst out with noise..

''What??with that ugly bookworm??'' I hear some girls shouting...

 

He continue his words..

''Please request her to love me back..''

 

The audience starts to shout.. ''Love him back..Love him back..''

 

At last, I nod..not because by force.. but because I believe him and of course, he is my best friend that I can lean on..And I dun have any strength to reject..Yeah..I m falling in love too...

 

He smiles more brightly than I have ever seen and hug me tightly..

 

The audiences clap and shout.. 'Kiss Kiss..kiss..''

 

I glare him not to do.. but it's too late..

He have already put his lips on mine...

 

''Tonight will be longer than you imagine... '' He whispers to me, grabs my hand again and run through the audiences...

 

When we reach on road, there is luxury car already waiting us.. He lifts me up and walks to the car..

 

''Lets enjoy the beautiful night together..my precious little baby...'' He gives a forehead kiss and the car leads to somewhere we can spend the night..just two of us....

 

...........................

Wish i have such kinda chlidhood friend tooo :D